Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Michy02

VIP Member
I also want to know! They were so far up each other's asses!? Then again, it doesn't take long for people to ditch this fuckwit.
They are fighting yet again. I’m not as invested in what happened but it’s all so childish. Megan coming across as a fan girl and aligning with one side seems crazy as a “journalist”

Michy02

VIP Member
Michelle and Zara were pretty gentle on Mamamia as a workplace considering they have bagged them profusely in the past. The whole Betoota interview was about how rat infested it was and they dedicated a whole chapter in their book to Mamamia, but now with Clare they are playing it all down.
Rat infested?? 😳😳😳 The horror Omg

shh77

VIP Member
Does anyone follow Bec Hardgrave and listen to her new(ish) podcast/watch her YouTube?

Can anyone recommend any podcasts to listen to? I’m all caught up

I love sometimes funny always awkward
I liked everyone has a secret and everyone has an ex

I love the ones with real life light humour type stories - preferably Aussie accent/Aussie based

Blueshirts

Chatty Member
Listened to Shameless already today because I have the day off and wow Michelle is sounding deeply deeply fragile! They’re talking about men who have close female friends or a female best friend and she’s saying how she wouldn’t want her partner having close female friends because she wants to be number 1 and finds it a red flag blah blah. Zara to her credit is not agreeing. OMG this is an outdated and to me, very misogynistic take. Not every (or any) woman who is mates with your partner wants to steal him from you!
My partner is still very close to girls he was friends with in school, past female work colleagues etc- they hang out on their own and chat whenever they want. I *gained* all these beautiful people as my friends too- they’re not any type of threat to me or my relationship. Similarly, I have several really close male friends I often see without my partner- if he was jealous or upset about that I would find it absolutely unacceptable. Keen to hear what you all think? For age context I’m 30 so pretty similar to Michelle I think.
I haven't listened to the episode yet- did Michelle say whether she's been cheated on in the past? Anyone know what her husband does?

tryharder

VIP Member
I feel like suicide has been ruled out here, no? And if so, makes Megan’s posts even more appalling.

mfch

I haven't listened to the episode yet- did Michelle say whether she's been cheated on in the past? Anyone know what her husband does?
I'm not going to post it here because he's a normal private person- but his name is all over her instagram. You can google him and his linkedin pops up immediately, he's a normal guy with a normal job.