Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Dom was asked a question about So Dramatic and said she'd served SD with a cease and desist and couldn't discuss much. SD shared Dom's stories and went on a rant about 'how about YOU hounded ME and made legal threats!' blah blah blah
Thanks for that! Is it on the podcast?!

Lulu70

Gem and Revz spent a good 5 mins in Friday’s episode explaining/justifying why Gem isn’t privileged! Must’ve been reading here 🙃
Cant stand them - Gem Peanut revamped a house that is in a well known flood zone in Bogangar - cant be too smart

emmygluewho

VIP Member
I really liked So Dramatic during the last series of MAFS but she has became a joke now. Was right up Dom ass then obviously something happened (that you had to pay to find out) and now she has just become really bitchy. Definitely not a journalist as she calls herself

At least that’s one thing Dom and Olivia have in common - they are both targets of Meghan these days

But soon enough there will be another group of victims, sorry brides and grooms, for her to get her teeth into
What happened between them!?

Michy02

VIP Member
I have no idea where people have the time to listen to any of these Podcasts weekly or even multiple ones per week! My commute to work is short and I just listen to the radio!

coastgirl18

I watched the live stream too and thought it was quite cringey at parts. I was looking to fwd parts but couldn't because it was live. I think it was a bit too scripted. I really enjoy the podcast though. Did shed some tears.

Pipoppoo

Just gave me drama school vibes with the skits. Some good ideas but just recycled content from the podcast show. Also met them afterwards, Kate revs was pretty drunk and unfocused but Gemma was engaged and really nice. Disappointed meeting Kate, she just seemed eager to talk to those in her clique. Whereas Gemma was a lot friendlier.

Oh interesting! Were you A VIDL was the goodie bag worth it ?

How do you know?

I though I saw something about Clare bit the li k had been removed. She’s a kindy teaching assistant though so surely can’t be anything too bad?
---

---
Oooh ok, if you google ‘Clare mafs steals for a living’ and go to images, you can see the since deleted screen grabs from the brag
---
The Instagram account is Clare bear 🙈

Is the Insta acc still there I can’t find it?

Hellojanuary

VIP Member
Love this thread! I’m a big podcast fan and nearly always have someone chatting away when I’m at home.

Anyone have any recommendations of ones I’m missing? I listen to
- KICPOD (but am so over hearing about SCS’s kid)
- Outspoken (I agree with all the comments here, but somehow can’t unsubscribe)
- Shameless
- Everybody has a secret