Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blueshirts

Chatty Member
How are winners determined for these podcast awards?
I know listeners choice (won by life uncut) is voting but Life Uncut also came second in the "best sex and relationships" category for hooked, hitched and hung up which only had 8 episodes and were quite bad?

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Newhere2

VIP Member
I just discovered beyond the blinds because of this and omg what a fantastic podcast, Zara and Michelle could never. It's fantastic so excited I have so many episodes to listen to now.

Re Brit I find the soccer player a really odd choice. I assume she would have to have had serious conversations about settling down etc before they made it official because otherwise she's just repeating history, it's the exact same story as what happened with the last one.
It's so good. They definitely get better the longer they do it. The Zac Efron and Ben Affleck blinds threw me, along with all Kardashian Jenner episodes. And Paris. So many! Enjoy.

toooldfortt

Gosh “we don’t have time for this” have sold so many tickets for their live show which range from $89-$205 in Sydney! Is anyone going? I’m surprised it’s so popular as they only have 18.k followers

shh77

VIP Member
Has to be the worst, I stopped half way. I use to like listening even though it’s not amazing but I would listen. I have like no idea who half of them are and todays was just ridiculously boring
Agree! Truly truly scrapping the bottom of the barrel for “content”! Haha but at least they were talking about peeing in sinks this episode! 🫠🫠😂

• Sick

itssobutiful

Does she talk about the relationship breakdown with Jacob?

I listened and it wasn’t very good. Rosie is a bit narcissistic? Everything is about her, how great she is, what an amazing writer, how funny she is. I found Jacob modest and charming. Sad, not the same without him.

Michy02

VIP Member
I enjoyed it, but I’m bias - I find a lot of joy out of the girls’ and love Cancelled. Will listen to most episodes the day they drop bar any I have zero previous knowledge on/about.
---

Isn’t her house rented though?
Mia was living in a rented home then she was evicted/court case something about the sale not going through issues with the house repairs. She bought this 12 million dollar home. Always posts from her bathroom or closet lmao 🤣 She’s just like us! 🤪

• Wow

crossroads2727

Chatty Member
I think it was a while ago that she got the offer so possibly had less followers then, but she was quite clear that she didn’t intend to monetise the account or sell it. I agree she would deserve more for it! I bet her engagement stats are really high as well. She did do some free shout outs for small businesses she liked or people had recommended back in the day. I think she’s definitely someone I would want to be friends with IRL, have had several chats with her over dm and she was delightful.
Does anyone know who it is? I know there were rumours at one point that she was friends with Brooke hogan. Personally I definitely think she is in media.

And they always talk about their past jobs like it gives them some sort of street cred as journalists? 😂 also, is it a South Australia thing, but they say “coow” instead of “cool”? 😂😂
Ok I just said cool out loud I am south Aussie
We definetly do not province the l at the end of we did it would be more like kewl call/cool are said the same here

BumbleBeeMarmalade

So there is trouble there. Such a shame
I don't understand what the 'the tan is fake' means?

When she originally posted about having a hard time I assumed it was as Mama Lisa is back on the scene. Never would have guessed her and Jacob were having issues in their friendship. Wish they'd just announce the changes.

shh77

VIP Member
Not that I care aaaaat all lol but I can’t search the Outspoken page on Insta, and I couldn’t take being in there ✨⭐cOmMuNiTy⭐✨ FB group, so I had to leave! And now can’t search that either? 🤷‍♀️
…am I blocked? Looooool 😂🫠