Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dimfluencer

She even grows her sons hair long to be “controversial” and “fuck the patriarchy” 🙄 son is VERY feminine looking and she plays the whole “people can’t tell my twins apart even though they are boy/girl” card to drum up more traffic on her posts. (I can guarantee she is the one who forces him to wear sparkly dresses)

Reactions: 1

Sleepyapple

Sophie Pearce (Beyond the Bump) has only just been to Bali and now she’s in Fiji. No mention of it before so I’m wondering if it’s #gifted. If not, where do these people find the $$$?? Yes, I’m jealous and yes, I’m feeling snarky about it.
She said something about a 70th birthday celebration, so I think they are there for family.

shh77

VIP Member
Outspoken podcast is on my rotation because I have to listen to something, but I find it so irritating. They are always talking about their weddings that never seem to end, names of ?dogs/?boyfriends? that we don’t care about, and most of the personal stories they tell make them sound like such Karen’s or just boring. When they have little arguments or digs at each other, it sounds so passive aggressive and I cannot imagine real 30 something year old women getting into disagreements about influencers… plus it sounds like the same person. Like do they think we actually know who is speaking? Or when one of them is away? 😂

And is it just me, or do they report on random influencers that no one actually cares much about?
Yes! to AAAAALL of this!! 💯💯🙌

shh77

VIP Member
Why does it annoy me so much that the outspoken girls called Skye Wheatley a “household name” 😂 They clearly don’t know what that term means.
Lol I’d never heard of her before hearing these idiots mention her 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
….I don’t follow a huuuuuge amount of Aussie iNfLuEnZaS though to be fair 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

shh77

VIP Member
If they made it a subscribe option to get other podcasts supported by shameless media it would make sense - like everyone has a secret if they monetised that (but I’d want more than one episode a week)

They def could have done it better

How long until life uncut monetises theirs? And outspoken?
Cue announcements from both in 3, 2, 1 😂😂

jugglingbeans

Anyone who follow the girls from We Don't Have Time For This, Kate is looking different lately? It looks as though she's had her lips filled, or something else. I can't put my finger on it.

shh77

VIP Member
Haha exactly what I thought! It’s been around for so long, all over Pinterest and real life

I think they’re just very sheltered
Yea agree! Surely that can’t serve them well with their “PR” or whatever business!

Hellojanuary

VIP Member
I second this recommendation! I'm not their target audience- I don't party or go to festivals but they are very entertaining and dont take themselves too seriously.
Their fans are next level though- matching tattoos etc.
Thank you both, I’ll add it to the rotation

Michy02

VIP Member
Agreed their podcast has been ripped from the British versions from the beginning but I do like that at least they have the differential of having the Aussie take on topics whereas the outspoken girls will just be a literal copy and paste of shameless and boring to say the least
Also these types of deep dives are being done on Tiktok by so many people and some do it really well. It seems to work better there as a visual I’m not sure a podcast would be that interesting. Plus everything is just able to be Googled. Boring!

Any DLs here and finding the we don’t have time for this podcast INCREDIBLY boring lately? It’s just Gemma saying groundbreaking things like “listen to vampire, it’s a banger” and Kate Revs shitting on all of her ideas but saying nothing of interest herself.
I stopped listening a while ago because Gemma was coming off as so self righteous 😅

BumbleBeeMarmalade

I doubt he will. Not sure if it’s the best word for it but he seems a bit “classy” for that - coming out and bagging her I mean
I don't expect him to spill the tea (though I'm here for that) but I would have thought he'd acknowledge the JTG listeners and do a post saying bye.

shh77

VIP Member
I don’t understand how these girls have a podcast let alone an AUDIENCE
They are the most boring, monotone and sheltered girls who are so behind on any gossip they ‘report’ on
They constantly mispronounce names or get their facts wrong and argue constantly on their podcasts.
It pisses me off and I hope they stop doing the podcast soon lol
See if any influencers take issue with what they say, they get a hard on over being mentioned it’s so embarrasing lol
Aaaaaall of this!!