Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YouveAllBeenAsking

Chatty Member
Outspoken’s Friday ep they were talking about “At Home With The Fury’s” and saying how they didn’t know about Travellers.. did you guys not have “My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding” on TV over there?
I'm in my late 20s and adored that show!

Reactions: 2

annaliesebeckley

So it's been confirmed podcaster Matt Zukowski was the guy Tammy Hembrow hooked up with last weekend at some hotel.
Seems he likes keeping tabs of the women he sleeps with in notes on his iPhone.

I wonder what number she is, if it was 106 in 2019?

Attachments

• Sick

AlterBoy

VIP Member
Anyone (not in her own thread) listening to the train wreck that is Jessiika Wilson’s new podcast? Hahahaha

• Haha

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
Omg has anyone seen the tik tok about lily brown. They really think they are doing something but a lot of the comments are sticking up for Lilly. They are so angry in the video it’s so funny to watch like chill and get a life

Sleepyapple

Gemma has always replied to me in the past, quite quickly as well so that surprises me. I went and checked and I can still DM her, I wonder if she changed her settings?

Agree though that the danger with their podcast was always that they would run out of relatable content and become a bit too programmed, definitely think that's happened here. I'm still listening though 🤣
I’ve followed Gemma for years and she would always respond and was very friendly until quite recently. I feel like the vibe has been different for the last six months or so. I can understand to a degree that DMs might get out of control, I suppose.
---
I also caved and bought the live stream because fomo. I didn't finish it and also found myself wanting to skip forward. I found it much too scripted and a bit cringe. I know that everyone thought the body image clip was mind blowing but I found it to be trying just a little too hard. I'm not sure if I will continue listening to the podcast, I find myself hate listening rather than for the right reasons.
I felt similar about the body image clip. I think the feelings shared were authentic but there wasn’t much of an overarching message. And I have no judgement — I’ve had lip filler — but I guess I wonder where it fit in alongside the Botox chat etc.

Last edited:

Blueshirts

Chatty Member
Probably in their household, I can’t believe how much their boyfriends care about influencers too. I try to talk to my partner about an influencer and I can’t keep his attention til the end of my sentence 😂
Their boyfriends could be equally as vapid as them? I don't really see them dating intellectual types....

• Haha

shh77

VIP Member
They also mispronounce people's names and other words all the time. It's so weird.
This annoys the shit out of me! I often wonder if it’s just an Aussie/Kiwi thing where I think they’re saying words incorrectly…but I think it’s just them! 🤣🤣

BumbleBeeMarmalade

So many of my fave podcasts have had friendships falling out - Annie and Bianka were besties from We Want To Be Better, Amy and Kirsty from The Art of Decluttering went separate ways, and now Rosie and Jacob?! Noooo

Did anyone listen to Brittney Saunders and Alright Hey’s podcast today? Personally a fan of both, was a bit scattered but Obvs finding their feet. Interested to see people’s thoughts on it?

Reactions: 1