Australian Pop Culture and Influencer Podcasts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The WDHTFT ladies thought they had it in the absolute bag. Spent the best of two days getting ready for it.
Reminds me of the year Shameless thought they were going to win. They didn't and haven't entered again.

What does wdhyft stand for?

Reactions: 4
We don’t have time for this. Poor form they left immediately and didn’t mingle. Don’t think Revs was sick.

Reactions: 3
Reminds me of the year Shameless thought they were going to win. They didn't and haven't entered again.

What does wdhyft stand for?
Omg that’s so embarrassing, poor losers throwing their toys out of the cot!

Reactions: 7
Has anyone purchased the WDHTFT Christmas special? I don’t think I can bring myself to. Especially considering whatever they put together they’ll just realise anyway on YouTube

Reactions: 1
Has anyone purchased the WDHTFT Christmas special? I don’t think I can bring myself to. Especially considering whatever they put together they’ll just realise anyway on YouTube
Nope, I think it’s just a way to make a quick buck for them.

Reactions: 2
So basically just a rip off version of shameless scandal series ??
Next Life Uncut will bring one out; it’s like a snowball effect.
---
Nope, I think it’s just a way to make a quick buck for them.
I look at this acronym and all I can see is WTF 😳

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Can’t stand it when they only reply to blue tick accounts. Us plebs that support the show aren’t deemed worthy enough 🙄🙄🙄 (this is from shameless latest post on Justin Timberlake)

Attachments

Reactions: 6

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
From memory, life uncut tried something similar but it didn't last.
OMG, it was the worst. I think it lasted 8 episodes and Brittney was testing out her ‘acting skills’ 🫠 and putting on accents. I’m pretty sure they tried to scrub it from the internet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not that I care aaaaat all lol but I can’t search the Outspoken page on Insta, and I couldn’t take being in there ✨⭐cOmMuNiTy⭐✨ FB group, so I had to leave! And now can’t search that either? 🤷‍♀️
…am I blocked? Looooool 😂🫠

Not that I care aaaaat all lol but I can’t search the Outspoken page on Insta, and I couldn’t take being in there ✨⭐cOmMuNiTy⭐✨ FB group, so I had to leave! And now can’t search that either? 🤷‍♀️
…am I blocked? Looooool 😂🫠
Both are showing up for me.

OMG, it was the worst. I think it lasted 8 episodes and Brittney was testing out her ‘acting skills’ 🫠 and putting on accents. I’m pretty sure they tried to scrub it from the internet 🤣
It's definitely still there, just under iHeart Radio branding instead of Life Uncut.

Tuning into shameless for the first time in a while. Is Zara’s accent getting more and more pronounced? At 1.29, more = Maw-wahh.

Reactions: 5
Tuning into shameless for the first time in a while. Is Zara’s accent getting more and more pronounced? At 1.29, more = Maw-wahh.
It’s like she’s trying to sound posh? I have a friend who speaks in a similar way- rolling the R’s etc. If I have drinks with her I really have to watch myself because I find myself imitating her when I’m tipsy 🤣

Haven’t listened to today’s episode yet but I’m happy to actually be interested in their chosen topic this time!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is this a Melbourne accent? I’ve noticed she speaks with a different accent but thought it might be a Melbourne city girl thing

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.