Australian Pop Culture and Influencer Podcasts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She even grows her sons hair long to be “controversial” and “duck the patriarchy” 🙄 son is VERY feminine looking and she plays the whole “people can’t tell my twins apart even though they are boy/girl” card to drum up more traffic on her posts. (I can guarantee she is the one who forces him to wear sparkly dresses)

Reactions: 1
She is vile. Before she started with Mamamia, she used to write attention seeking posts on mum group on FB (for mums of twins) and over share everything for attention in the guise of “seeking help”. Only thing she was seeking was validation and self absorbed attention. And she would go on the attack if anyone disagreed with her. She used to brag about telling her kids to duck off and refer to them using horrible terms
That doesn’t surprise me. She seems to think having a drinking problem is really edgy or something. She can write really well, when she doesn’t rely on lame shock factor stuff.

Reactions: 2
Shameless talking about Taylor swift, is it all really that deep. Clearly I’m not a swiftie 😂

Reactions: 4
I’m on neither side

Matt is a bland fool. Clem was needlessly mean and I don’t think it was particularly productive.

Reactions: 5
I've missed the whole Clementine Ford vs Matt Johnson drama and can't find a rundown or any posts about it anywhere. Can anyone please be so kind to give me the SparkNotes version? 🙏

She is vile. Before she started with Mamamia, she used to write attention seeking posts on mum group on FB (for mums of twins) and over share everything for attention in the guise of “seeking help”. Only thing she was seeking was validation and self absorbed attention. And she would go on the attack if anyone disagreed with her. She used to brag about telling her kids to duck off and refer to them using horrible terms
OMG. I've just realised she was in a mum's group I was in too, and yes absolutely every post was about seeking validation for some ✨zany✨ parenting choice she'd made. I will allow that she was extremely funny, but she really isn't so much any more - funny how mining your life for paid content runs dry very quickly.

Reactions: 6
I've missed the whole Clementine Ford vs Matt Johnson drama and can't find a rundown or any posts about it anywhere. Can anyone please be so kind to give me the SparkNotes version? 🙏
It’s still on her stories. His wife is away and he’s made a video to that “she’s a single mum that works two jobs” song but his mum has come to stay to wipe his arse for him. If you read the comments on his reel, there are a bunch of people calling him out on it so then he doubled down and made another stupid reel.

It’s like that vapid eastern suburbs mum on TikTok - it’s not really satire anymore when it’s actually your reality

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Actually really surprised to see this from ShamelessMedia. Not necessarily in a good or bad way, just, they usually steer well clear of of anything remotely political. Interested to see what sort of content they put out.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
agree
the trip
the new office
it all speaks to coin making
I have also wondered this. How much are they making to support such a huge team?? Life Uncut (who I cant stand) has only the 3 of them and no office.. so how much must shameless be bringing in??

disappointed that the newest shameless in convo ep is with grace beverly! she is so problematic

Reactions: 3
Shameless have gone off the boil a bit recently. Rubbish scandal episodes and agree with the snorting comment. It’s very affected (not sure if that’s the right word… have covid. It seems out on is what I’m trying to say).

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.