Australian Influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I’m so proud that through a mass revolt from Gomi, that we’ve hit 50 pages. A true achievement of snark 👏👏

Reactions: 17
I hope Sophie Cachia’s big announcement is that she is retiring from influencer duties. Won’t hold my breath though.

Reactions: 5
Guys I’m so proud that through a mass revolt from Gomi, that we’ve hit 50 pages. A true achievement of snark 👏👏
It's frustrating that there are still a few people over there on the Sophie Cachia thread that don't seem to know about this thread here. They're talking about that photo of Sophie Cachia standing in the water with her handbag and posting there was a clue in the photo to her next business venture - which I'm guessing is either/both Japanese sun tanning/skin care range and second hand luxury handbags. Love that Alice would not allow anyone to speculate about Sophie Cachia's sexuality when Sophie constantly dropped hints and encourage the speculation. Alice is happy to speculate that Sophie's big news is a marriage and baby.
I'm so happy this thread has grown so fast! I had been thinking of rejoining gomi. So glad I've been spared that - imagine someone who runs a website and actually reads private messages between members. Private, Alice, private.

I hope Sophie Cachia’s big announcement is that she is retiring from influencer duties. Won’t hold my breath though.
She's changed her insta bio to "Entrepreneur" . Probably sounds important in Sophie Cachia's mind but its literal meaning is "a person who sets up a business or businesses, taking on financial risks in the hope of profit." Not great when you are about to take on a mortgage.
Also, her latest story - there are at least 3 pizza boxes on the coffee table for 2 adults & 2 young kids? If Jarryd is in a social bubble with Sophie Cachia, MG can't be there. My husband and I can't get through one pizza together. Maybe they were small sizes 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Australian Influencers #2 - in a lockdown funk, the scientists i debunk, please buy my junk.

Australian Influencers #2 - lockdowns stink, you sheep need to think, swipe up for my link!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's frustrating that there are still a few people over there on the Sophie Cachia thread that don't seem to know about this thread here. They're talking about that photo of Sophie Cachia standing in the water with her handbag and posting there was a clue in the photo to her next business venture - which I'm guessing is either/both Japanese sun tanning/skin care range and second hand luxury handbags. Love that Alice would not allow anyone to speculate about Sophie Cachia's sexuality when Sophie constantly dropped hints and encourage the speculation. Alice is happy to speculate that Sophie's big news is a marriage and baby.
I'm so happy this thread has grown so fast! I had been thinking of rejoining gomi. So glad I've been spared that - imagine someone who runs a website and actually reads private messages between members. Private, Alice, private.

She's changed her insta bio to "Entrepreneur" . Probably sounds important in Sophie Cachia's mind but its literal meaning is "a person who sets up a business or businesses, taking on financial risks in the hope of profit." Not great when you are about to take on a mortgage.
Also, her latest story - there are at least 3 pizza boxes on the coffee table for 2 adults & 2 young kids? If Jarryd is in a social bubble with Sophie Cachia, MG can't be there. My husband and I can't get through one pizza together. Maybe they were small sizes 🤷‍♀️
Seems like a normal amount, especially if they do what My partner and I do which is to order enough so that there are guaranteed leftovers for the next day.

So have we decided on Australian Influencers#2 ?
Loving all the hilarious suggestions 😂😂
Just don’t want to get lost when it changes, after being frustrated with GOMI for so long ! The freedom here is unparalleled 😊

• Haha
I like just Australian Influencers #2. It’s not witty but most Australian Influencers aren’t either

Sophie Cachia probably needs her own thread over here.

Reactions: 7
I like just Australian Influencers #2. It’s not witty but most Australian Influencers aren’t either

Sophie Cachia probably needs her own thread over here.
Agree wholeheartedly with both. Especially a dedicated thread for Cachia. Can anyone make one or we need a mod to do it?

Reactions: 3
Is three pizzas for two adults and two kids too much??? If we’re all having pizza for dinner I’m clearly at a low point and not in it for the portion control 😂. I commend Clem Ford for still going strong with her covid stance. Not so mumsy has completely shut down in the face of criticism. I don’t blame her to be honest. Would be hard dealing with it all while locked down with your kids. I must be the only one who really doesn’t like Gomi. A lot of what is said on there just doesn’t sit well with me. I do find it hilarious that Voldy regularly reads and posts on there despite it just bringing add revenue to someone who despises her. Yet another example of her jelly fish ways.

Watching the Olympics on Ch7 & Harvey Norman is a sponsor/advertiser. Kind of reminds me of Sophie Cachia doing her commentary with Channel 7 in the background and the next day she was shopping for kitchen appliances but got "so confused" she abandoned her shopping trip.

Reactions: 1
Is three pizzas for two adults and two kids too much??? If we’re all having pizza for dinner I’m clearly at a low point and not in it for the portion control 😂. I commend Clem Ford for still going strong with her covid stance. Not so mumsy has completely shut down in the face of criticism. I don’t blame her to be honest. Would be hard dealing with it all while locked down with your kids. I must be the only one who really doesn’t like Gomi. A lot of what is said on there just doesn’t sit well with me. I do find it hilarious that Voldy regularly reads and posts on there despite it just bringing add revenue to someone who despises her. Yet another example of her jelly fish ways.
I don't miss visiting Gomi, the weird land of glitchy ads with it's drunk overlord.

Just yesterday Voldy was sharing posts about not engaging in arguments online, tonight she's back on her b.s 🤡 imagine getting your kicks and feeling so smug with yourself because you argued with an anti-vaxxer? I mean wow, what an intellectual powerhouse, picking a fight with an obvious dim-wit and then thinking you won one by sending a series of manic inarticulate messages quoting facts you found on Google 🤡 🤡 🤡 must feel good to be so powerful on the internet!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
“I rarely bite back” umm that’s all you do. “I am honestly crying at myself” you’re the only one. She’s such a joke.

Reactions: 6
I feel sorry for mitch and chloe’s dogs. always weeing on the floor (obvs not happy) and they’re so chubby! poor puppies

• Sad
Reactions: 1
“I rarely bite back” umm that’s all you do. “I am honestly crying at myself” you’re the only one. She’s such a joke.
haha rarely bite back? Maybe because she instigates drama herself. I used to like her when celeb spell recommended her, probably like most of us. But now she’s a walking contradiction.

She is all about feminism and hates on men, yet she can talk about her baby daddy constantly without him knowing? She posted a pic of him so we clearly know what he looks like, yet he has no idea she is airing all this stuff about him and she thinks that’s okay? I bet if this was done to her she would be outraged.

Reactions: 7
But guys she's a taurus so don't mess with her! *insert biggest eye roll* Is she 12? Who screenshots a private argument they are having with someone and posts it for head pats? What an immature way to behave, especially to the father of her child.

I'm finding that those people that have hesitancy towards mandatory vaccinations are just scared. People are concerned that their free will is being taken away, and their concerns and feelings are valid. Gentle education and reassurance is what these people need, not some twit barking at them.

ETA: Pizza is always more than a one meal deal for my partner and I. If we only get leftovers for lunch the next day, we've under ordered.

Reactions: 8
She is all about feminism and hates on men, yet she can talk about her baby daddy constantly without him knowing? She posted a pic of him so we clearly know what he looks like, yet he has no idea she is airing all this stuff about him and she thinks that’s okay? I bet if this was done to her she would be outraged.
I agree, It's not ok to screenshot a private conversation for the purpose of sharing it on your stories, especially as the intent was to ridicule him and we have seen what he looks like.
Also, has she been shadowboxed again?

I've just started a new thread Australian Influencers #2. You can find it under Forums/Gossip/Influencers:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.