Australian Influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Australia is full of mummy bloggers and fake influencers but the law is different there so they get away with hiding more in their #ad posts. Can we start a thread pls for the great ones and the not so great ones?

A couple of big names

- chloeandbeans 348k followers
- raisingyoungloves 37.2k followers
- the.small.folk 184k followers
- kateoliver 51.9k followers
- emily_murray_ 23.7k followers
- jackandollie 78.8k followers

Reactions: 2
What about all the Byron Bay lot? The Murfers
courtneyadamo
Little.winnie
Imogen_imagination
Churchfarmgeneralstores
Jetsetmama (although she doesn’t seem to hang out as much with them since the whole article debacle)

I can’t handle the beige clothes and shoeless kids

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s so contrived I feel sorry for their kids they are too try hard trying to look like they’re not trying hard

OMG this thread is right up my ally! I'm an Aussie and this place is just full of "experts" in anything and everything.

I've seen loads of them while out and about. Let's just say they're very different in real life to how they portray themselves on instagram!

My worst though is Constance Hall. She's actually such a grub, so rude and just lets her kids run wild, expecting other people to keep an eye on them... All while telling everyone how to parent, how to feel and that we are queens. But she'll justify her bad behaviour as having a bad day - queens can have an off day, or that we should all relaxxxxx more. If anyone ever dares give constructive feedback or refuses to help her then.....well, it's not really worth doing that!!!

Yep, people come here being afraid of the wildlife, but it's definitely the humans that you need to be wary of!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
The Olliella account is many, many adverts even though they aren’t tagged as such. More so now after they launched their Wares dresses. Not feeling the Wares live myself.

"I can’t handle the beige clothes and shoeless kids"

Yes why do they all dress them in neutral coloured, shapeless potato sacks with matching bonnets? If you tried that in the UK you'd get some right looks.

Jetsetmama (although she doesn’t seem to hang out as much with them since the whole article debacle)
Cringed at this whole thing...

The Olliella account is many, many adverts even though they aren’t tagged as such. More so now after they launched their Wares dresses. Not feeling the Wares live myself.
Love not live

"I can’t handle the beige clothes and shoeless kids"

Yes why do they all dress them in neutral coloured, shapeless potato sacks with matching bonnets? If you tried that in the UK you'd get some right looks.

Cringed at this whole thing...
View attachment 31271
What? Her response here or the article, because she did talk to them.

They’re all so holier than thou. Jetsetmama “I’ve never ever been in a hospital in my life I have my kids at home” well aren’t you lucky not to have been in a hospital as many of us had spent a very very long time in them. Then letting their kids run ferral and bare foot CourtneyAdamo in London streets “he thinks he’s still in Byron bless” all fun till he stands on beer glass & dog tit. They all let them run feral which sounds great fun now but they will all turn out like Marco Pierre Whites son where you look at him and him and know it’s down to the parents letting him run wild
The whole Byron mum movement is so cringe to watch they all copy each other wearing floaty kaftans with kids in beige dungarees eating grazing platters

Reactions: 5
Simone Anderson... great weight loss but my gosh does she flaunt herself.

Reactions: 2
Ah see I quite enjoy following her. I find her account quite positive overall. Have followed her since before her weightloss and surgery
I think her weight loss is incredible it’s just her outfit choices and evvverthing that’s as/gifted at one point it was like the stories were a new present every day. However I have a LOT of respect for how she declares everything and isn’t shady with the truth.

Up to her how she dresses (unique) just my opinion

I think her weight loss is incredible it’s just her outfit choices and evvverthing that’s as/gifted at one point it was like the stories were a new present every day. However I have a LOT of respect for how she declares everything and isn’t shady with the truth.

Up to her how she dresses (unique) just my opinion
I totally get where you are coming from with the gifred stuff - some days ita parcel upon parcel. But I always feel shes really transparent and open about it and also seems very grateful and aware of what a lucky lifestyle she has. Ive also seen her review a few gifted things and given a polite but negative review. Like that she just doesnt spin out fake love for stuff simply because its veen gifted. I love seeing how she dresses, simply because its so far away from how I am. Some things I think oh Wow! And others Im like Oh Jesus Christ! 😂

Reactions: 1
Is raisingyoungloves a big name? I've been following her for years but don't engage with her page so never see her posts or stories. TBH she annoys me because I think she has her head in the sand about her daughters weight - there I said it. Although recently I did see a story and she wants to be a surrogate for a family - all very noble and all but an overweight, single mother of three is really not a good surrogate candidate IMO. What if something happens to her during the pregnancy.. Anyway..

Surprised nobody has mentioned misskyreeloves, around 250k followers I think and spends what seems like her entire day doing stories of the kids products she is sent, I feel sorry for her kids TBH. Constantly on camera.

thefrenchfolk - don't mind, Kid has an insane amount of toys though. She should start a nursery!
justanothermummyblog - rough as guts
brittanynoonan - used to watch her stories but they drained the energy from me so I stopped
lovedbyemily - jeepers woman enough of the 'inspirational' quotes and cryptic hints at some terrible thing happening during your pregnancy. TBH I think her husband cheated on her as 'it's to do with her marriage' and 'it effects the children' Okayyyyy

Quite like Mel watts and Abby Gilmore - but cannot stand Sophie Cachia (although she’s been a lot more bearable since she’s stopped loving herself sick on stories all day)

I used to like chloeandbeans but lately she's become really preachy and comes across negative all the time imo. She did a mass of stories on home schooling, and it just felt like a massive ego trip, which is a shame because I used to like following them. Also not sure how she can be OK with creeps having fan accounts of her kids 😬

What about all the Byron Bay lot? The Murfers
courtneyadamo
Little.winnie
Imogen_imagination
Churchfarmgeneralstores

I can’t handle the beige clothes and shoeless kids
What happened between jetsetmama and the rest of the Byron mamas (Courtney etc etc )
Does anyone know???

What happened between jetsetmama and the rest of the Byron mamas (Courtney etc etc )
Does anyone know???

This article happened ☝🏻

Is a long article but it doesn’t paint a great picture of the murfers. Jet-set wrote a post about it and I think it really messed their relationship up.
They all the same tho, extremely privileged women

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.