Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cry Wolf

Did she go to the BLM protest in Melbourne last year - with the kid - during the pandemic? Just checking as I can't remember, but if she did...well sorry, you can't criticise yesterday's protests
She attended because she's woke and it made great content... but you can't compare the rallies, I won't even touch on the political differences because that would derail this thread, the BLM marches were carefully planned with Covid measures put in place and the majority of those who attended wore masks as our first nations people are considerably compromised by this virus. Yesterday was a total disregard for every individuals health in the wider communities of those who marched/carried on like boofheads, but not that any of that matters as we know Voldemort is only trying to ride the wave of engagement by reposting everything Clem & thebodzilla have already said

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Bizziebody

VIP Member
The real dads of Melbourne, the most smug pretentious fcukers on Instagram . I hope that stupid car breaks down in the middle of the freeway while that fcukwit Jarryd is driving to their ‘shack’.
what have they sacrificed to achieve their dreams, apart from letting Reid live a normal life, not like a performing seal/ 10year old company director. Fuck off you bragging wankers.
While I’m on a rant miss goody two shoes, mother of the century, Kyree can fuck right off too.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

savefloss

VIP Member
Guys I’m so proud that through a mass revolt from Gomi, that we’ve hit 50 pages. A true achievement of snark 👏👏

Reactions: 17

Cry Wolf

Parenting is hard for everyone. Sometimes being married can actually make it harder! Single parenthood isn’t new or special. Kick ass mums have been doing it for years solo, and in much tougher circumstances than single mums have it now. There’s recognition, payments, charities, school support etc etc that wasn’t around when my grandmother was a single mother. In fact she copped shame, bullying, estrangement and abuse from people on the street. These days many single mothers are celebrated and given a pat on the head for their hard work. Society acknowledges you and supports you. Doesn’t mean it’s easy, doesn’t mean you don’t get to complain every now and then. But shut the fuck up about it every damn day
I could not like your post more! I’m a single Mum and I really feel I have it a lot easier than most of my friends who are in relationships, they’re often navigating the challenges that arise in their partnerships on top of the exact same parenting challenges I face. Both Leila and Voldemort use a very romanticised version of relationships to compare their struggles, it’s obvious neither have been in an actual long term relationship.

I think Voldemort has been very indulged as she loves to throw about that her family is quite well-off but don’t JuDgE her, she’s 31 and still finding her feet, she is owed that financial support from her Daddy because it’s essentially HER inheritance.

The hypocrisy in that Voldemort and Leila’s platforms were built on a foundation of spilling tea and talking shit about their baby daddies and how unfair it is that they were abandoned, annoys me, I won’t unpack those back stories, but the truth is they both chose to be single mothers very early on in their pregnancies when they had choices and knew that they would be going it alone, is it really fair to still keep banging on with the narratives that they were abandoned mothers? both of their children have physical support from their fathers unlike many who have had to go it truly alone. IMO it seems these fathers are devalued and continually smeared online because they both chose not to be in relationships with these women and neither seems to contribute in a substantial financial manner. I think finances are a big focus for these two as they are both very materialistic and live well outside of their means to keep up appearances on the gram. Whilst Leila is a boring beige bogan, Voldemort has shown with some of her classist comments that at the heart of it, she is a complete snob. I am sure if either of these women were being supported more financially by their daughters fathers their tunes would change *sorry for the essay!* #freebritney

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
yes! Normally the name is the thread title with the most likes. It has to be under 70 characters (I think). Formatted like:

Australian Influencers #2 insert witty joke here

I am bad at title suggestions myself 😆
Australian Influences #2 - GOMI uncensored 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Jessica Jones

Honestly surprised about how obsessed everyone is with smilf on here when there are actual problematic influencers to discuss. She has 5k followers??? Why care so much?

Sounds like a bunch of mummy bloggers got on here to vent their anger about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

lowtoxdox

That post 😒. She doesn’t even have haters. Just people asking legitimate questions about her contradictions and why she is slinging such insults at some people where it seems a bit intense and personal. Even in that post she says she misfired anger at a lot of people. Her response to being held accountable is to cry bullying, threaten police action and then close down her account. Sounds a lot like white tears to me.

The blog had her name and if you search for single mum blogs (this was a thing at the time) it came up. She didn’t just once like a cabaret video either, she said several times she was in an Amy Winehouse show and shared us several promo shots and a video of her performing in it. Say what you want to say but she is continuing to gaslight people to think information is being bought up from a year ago when it is not. No accountability is taken in that post. Anyway stepping back is probably the best thing to do at this point. Hope she is ok and takes time to really assess before coming back so publicly.

It is also upsetting to think that somewhere on the central coast, a tiny man in a blue tonka truck is high-five-ing his pet bird because he is now one account closer to becoming the top mummy blogger on Instagram.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

savefloss

VIP Member
So why is Voldemort so angry about a wife appreciating her husband cooking a meal? Why is she so pissed about the term ‘family man?’
I find it interesting when women who’ve never experienced a balanced/ healthy/happy domestic life feel the need to judge and finger point women who do.
Don’t get pissy and upset about single mums being judged and commented about..when you’re literally doing the same thing in reverse..and cos I know she reads here….I fucking love it when my husband cooks us dinner, because we’re a team!

Reactions: 13

Alibee

Australian Influencers #2 - in a lockdown funk, the scientists i debunk, please buy my junk.

Australian Influencers #2 - lockdowns stink, you sheep need to think, swipe up for my link!

• Haha

Sandra_1984

OMG this thread is right up my ally! I'm an Aussie and this place is just full of "experts" in anything and everything.

I've seen loads of them while out and about. Let's just say they're very different in real life to how they portray themselves on instagram!

My worst though is Constance Hall. She's actually such a grub, so rude and just lets her kids run wild, expecting other people to keep an eye on them... All while telling everyone how to parent, how to feel and that we are queens. But she'll justify her bad behaviour as having a bad day - queens can have an off day, or that we should all relaxxxxx more. If anyone ever dares give constructive feedback or refuses to help her then.....well, it's not really worth doing that!!!

Yep, people come here being afraid of the wildlife, but it's definitely the humans that you need to be wary of!

• Angry

Gretelgottago

Said person isn’t allowed to be discussed here apparently, hopefully someone makes a Reddit thread or something because it now seems as though Sophie cachia is obtaining addresses illegally and I’m sure this is just the beginning.
Obviously I can’t mention names but I’m team anti cachia on this one.
All other views I hold aside, to be a single mother with a young child and knowing someone found out where you live must be scary.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

lowtoxdox

Her sign 🤢 sorry literally nothing about your life is in anyway similar to enslavement and also why do you even care about the vax passport??? You never even go anywhere!!!! She is so stupid. Probably gonna become pro life soon just to really drive up that right wing engagement. Turn in your Medicare card and Centrelink CRN any time lelia if you actually want to go live your life anyway from the gov. Watch Brisbane join everyone in lockdown after this bullshit. Also so many people who condemned the rallies are still following her 🤢

Everyone put the kettle on. Cyber police will be at our doors shortly.

I’m sure “they took the piss out of me for having a dryer and begging for people to PayPal me” will render the cops speechless and have them putting all the sirens and lights on as they speed directly to us.
Nothing like threatening to waste valuable resources in a thinly veiled attempt to shut down anyone holding her accountable.

“ACAB.. until I want them to stop people from dissecting my behavior”
She is fast becoming one of the biggest hypocrites on Instagram.
thanks smilf for giving this website a shoutout, I had no idea it existed! Been DYING to start a thread about this batshit crazy bitch on GOMI but the other equally as batshit crazy bitch that runs it would ban the entire country again.

• Haha

fakeymcfake

VIP Member
Liela is claiming all her stories from today have been taken down …. I smell bullshit! She’s done it herself to add to her anti vax, mask conspiracy agenda. There is no way all her stories were removed 🙄
I mean, I’ve been reporting them for false information so hopefully they were 🤣

View attachment 665395
Laughing so hard at the unfavourable child literally being forgotten in the family portraits 🤣🤣
Poor loxley. Doesn’t fit the aesthetic
Poor Loxley. I feel sorry for him in a lot of ways, mostly because to this day Loxley is still the worst child’s name I’ve ever heard lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11

lowtoxdox

My husband always cooks us dinner 😂 and does all the night feeds/ wake ups and puts the kids to a bed. He’s a family guy and I love it. Gives me lots of free time so I can come gossip on here. He doesn’t turn the heater on for us when he wakes up in the morning tho. Currently DMing Brad Kearns thirst traps as I shouldn’t have to settle for turning the heater on myself. Lol Leila upset about her name being known. They are the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 11