Australian Influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So why is Voldemort so angry about a wife appreciating her husband cooking a meal? Why is she so pissed about the term ‘family man?’
I find it interesting when women who’ve never experienced a balanced/ healthy/happy domestic life feel the need to judge and finger point women who do.
Don’t get pissy and upset about single mums being judged and commented about..when you’re literally doing the same thing in reverse..and cos I know she reads here….I bleeping love it when my husband cooks us dinner, because we’re a team!

Reactions: 13
Voldemort clearly needs to upgrade her battery operated life partner, clearly the current one isn’t satisfying her. Shut up already. Same tit, every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Leila on live tonight, she’s really starting to unravel, she seemed quite manic and all over the place. What I don’t understand is that she’s up set that the news article used her full name but it’s literally her Instagram handle so she puts her whole name out
She’s oscillating wildly between being the big bad dangerous woman who will do or say anything that will direct attention her way & her favourite default mode - playing the victim. Actions have consequences and this time a much wider community outside of the mummy bloggers circle is seeing her for what she is -toxic, uneducated and problematic.

I guess the feedback she’s getting is a little harsher than when she went topless to combat a catfish, sucked in!

Reactions: 2
My husband always cooks us dinner 😂 and does all the night feeds/ wake ups and puts the kids to a bed. He’s a family guy and I love it. Gives me lots of free time so I can come gossip on here. He doesn’t turn the heater on for us when he wakes up in the morning tho. Currently DMing Brad Kearns thirst traps as I shouldn’t have to settle for turning the heater on myself. Lol Leila upset about her name being known. They are the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Leila on live tonight, she’s really starting to unravel, she seemed quite manic and all over the place. What I don’t understand is that she’s up set that the news article used her full name but it’s literally her Instagram handle so she puts her whole name out
Hilarious. The grab that she posted that named her actually just stated exactly what she was doing. Encouraging people to ignore lockdown abs attend a protest. If you believe in your agenda so much “babe” then stand behind your words and don’t get upset at the consequences of using your public profile. Unbelievable this idea that she can say and do whatever she pleases with no repercussions or consequences. the whole different article swipe up story then the screenshots that she posted that were totally unrelated …. Just a way to manipulate her followers.

Reactions: 3
Voldemort clearly needs to upgrade her battery operated life partner, clearly the current one isn’t satisfying her. Shut up already. Same tit, every day.
But she’s ready for a boyfriend now! only after swearing off dating apps for the 20th time *Aeila Ktead*

I guess she needs more content, she certainly milked having to take the morning after pill for like a good week or so.

I hope all of her dating profiles come with a disclaimer, caution: emotionally chaotic, mentally draining and will talk tit about you online

Reactions: 4
My husband always cooks us dinner 😂 and does all the night feeds/ wake ups and puts the kids to a bed. He’s a family guy and I love it. Gives me lots of free time so I can come gossip on here. He doesn’t turn the heater on for us when he wakes up in the morning tho. Currently DMing Brad Kearns thirst traps as I shouldn’t have to settle for turning the heater on myself. Lol Leila upset about her name being known. They are the same.
Hehe be prepared for BK to make terrible mean jokes about you on his IG posts tho, bcoz ‘humour’. My partner turns on the heater and makes me a coffee before he goes to work. He can change nappies too. He doesn’t know how to use the washing machine and say he will wash dishes but sometime takes too long so I do it anyway. Should I dump him because I wanna fight patriarchy?[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So why is Voldemort so angry about a wife appreciating her husband cooking a meal? Why is she so pissed about the term ‘family man?’
I find it interesting when women who’ve never experienced a balanced/ healthy/happy domestic life feel the need to judge and finger point women who do.
Don’t get pissy and upset about single mums being judged and commented about..when you’re literally doing the same thing in reverse..and cos I know she reads here….I bleeping love it when my husband cooks us dinner, because we’re a team!
A-freaking-MEN to all of this.

It's also so funny to me that she can't comprehend that some women enjoy the traditional gender roles in their relationship. Any woman that does is being oppressed by the patriarchy! pfft. Talk about toxic feminism.

Interesting story from Chloe Szep last night. Saying to get a life if you participate in gossip and drama (not sure where she is talking about bc there is no thread here?)
I think being an anti-vaxxer and anti lockdown is worse imo but sure love.

Interesting story from Chloe Szep last night. Saying to get a life if you participate in gossip and drama (not sure where she is talking about bc there is no thread here?)

Maybe to do with this daily mail article?

Reactions: 1
Yes. Sm… is 100% a low rent version of Clem Ford (who I’m not a fan of either)

just go away.
The thing is though - Clem is published author, has graduated university and done further study. Sometimes Clem's delivery is a but much, but she backs her data, she is educated and she has the knowledge. She breaks down her arguments intelligently and logically. Voldemort does none of that. She wants to be Clem but she is nowhere that level. Voldemort just shares IG posts with some rambling - nowhere Clem's ballpark.

Also LOL at her getting annoyed at us talking about her. Its ok for her to discuss Leila but not ok for us to discuss her. Just because she shows her face doesn't make her any better than us?? She's desperate to protect her identity these days so what's the difference exactly? Its just her photo, no name....

For the record I do think Leila is a problem who definitely should be called out....

• Heart
Would someone mind giving me the TL:DR scoop on Leila? I’m so confused (doesn’t take much these days).

Jesus I don’t know why the smiley face is there - I tried to write T L D R …

You guyz Leila is now a truth seeker and an advocate so have some respect :LOL:

She also doesn't understand vaccines and why we have them.
She asked for followers to send in evidence their unvaccinated child is healthy -- pretty sure that's not the whole point right there Leils...

But don't worry, the vast majority if us reasonable and decent folk continue to vaccinate so that the threat of once deadly diseases is eliminated / greatly reduced. You just keep charging crystals and steaming your yoni.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

She gets discussed quite a bit on the outspoken the podcast Facebook group, which is a goldmine of snark as that's also how I found this thread! I think there is a also new thread about her on Gomi

Yes! I literally saw her instagram story and was like where is a thread for Chloe? Then saw the article. Her story literally made me search for gossip and drama and now I've found this thread (but no others?!) haha

You guyz Leila is now a truth seeker and an advocate so have some respect :LOL:

She also doesn't understand vaccines and why we have them.
She asked for followers to send in evidence their unvaccinated child is healthy -- pretty sure that's not the whole point right there Leils...

But don't worry, the vast majority if us reasonable and decent folk continue to vaccinate so that the threat of once deadly diseases is eliminated / greatly reduced. You just keep charging crystals and steaming your yoni.
Cackling at her Michael Jackson profile pic and new bio, so bogan!

EmmyLou driving the content we all want and need.
Farting in her kids bed and declaring it "so bewdiful".
Sniffing her hands and letting us know they didn't smell of fart is the real winner here.
Tell me again why this woman is an "influencer"?

• Sick
  • Wow
Do we need to rename this thread and start a new one ? Is it capped at 50 pages here ?
Any suggestions for a new thread name ?

Yes! I literally saw her instagram story and was like where is a thread for Chloe? Then saw the article. Her story literally made me search for gossip and drama and now I've found this thread (but no others?!) haha
I love her stories just now about how medication doesn’t work lollll. then try to act like she meant it didn’t cure her acne

Do we need to rename this thread and start a new one ? Is it capped at 50 pages here ?
Any suggestions for a new thread name ?
yes! Normally the name is the thread title with the most likes. It has to be under 70 characters (I think). Formatted like:

Australian Influencers #2 insert witty joke here

I am bad at title suggestions myself 😆

yes! Normally the name is the thread title with the most likes. It has to be under 70 characters (I think). Formatted like:

Australian Influencers #2 insert witty joke here

I am bad at title suggestions myself 😆
Australian Influences #2 - GOMI uncensored 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.