Australian Influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daddy’s money took her to ikea. I also have that rug 😂. Remember how she - obviously reposted as she isn’t clever or witty enough to create her own content - that meme about influencers houses and how all furniture is ikea and diff shades of eggshell. No shade to the minimalist house. It is the best way to make inexpensive things look stylish. There is just nothing unique or creative about hers. Why can’t she just use her personal account for this rubbish. She has a large following on there too. Otherwise use the Aleila account to actually help single mums rather than shame and block them. She’s just hiding behind it as an excuse.

Reactions: 3
So she could monetise her account - but she doesn't really have the time? Why not exactly? As a poor single mum I would have thought this would be perfect for someone with such witty and engaging content....guess she really isn't so "poor single mum" as she likes to portray....

Reactions: 5
I used to enjoy “Voldermort” but Christ can we just give her the Gold Medal already, we get it, you’re ducking perfect, your opinion is the one and only that’s valid, you’re cute, you’re house is awesomeness blah blah blah

deactivate PLEASE, actually no, DELETE!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I reckon these influencers make a lot more than I thought.
I’ve heard that some influencers charge $10 per 1000 followers so if Jessiikkkkaaaa has 69k followers shes be charging at least $690 per sponsored post. At one point she was doing sponsored posts every day of the week so it wouldn’t surprise me if she had quite a bit in savings if she hasn’t spent it all on her daily beauty treatments yet😂

Reactions: 1
So she could monetise her account - but she doesn't really have the time? Why not exactly? As a poor single mum I would have thought this would be perfect for someone with such witty and engaging content....guess she really isn't so "poor single mum" as she likes to portray....
Let's hypothetically say she "could" monetise her account, she would then be legally bound to a level of transparency she's not willing to be held to and would need to have more positive interaction with her followers: not bitching & crying when anyone dares to disagree with her, also she would also need to build relationships with other creators and that could be pretty problematic as all she does is steal content from the accounts she aspires to be like... A total rebrand would be needed and I just don't think she has much to offer beyond the Trainwreck

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Had to laugh at her post when she was trying to justify her expenses because of things said here (which she missed the point on ) she claimed she direct debited her dad $100 per month towards her rent. She’d be getting more than that in rent assistance payments per month, then posts yesterday her Dad invests $100 pm for her.Who cares it’s great she’s investing for her future, but ffs cut the crap. 🙄

Reactions: 3
I love how often she says she could monetise her account, I’m sure brands are flooding her dms trying to work with her 😂😂

Reactions: 2
I used to enjoy “Voldermort” but Christ can we just give her the Gold Medal already, we get it, you’re ducking perfect, your opinion is the one and only that’s valid, you’re cute, you’re house is awesomeness blah blah blah

deactivate PLEASE, actually no, DELETE!!!!!
“I hate explaining myself again and again to people I would never talk to in real life”.

Ok, then don’t make this account (which is completely seperate and private to your real life account) in which you proudly like to ‘hold other influencers accountable’ and preach your views on patriarchy, etc etc and then not be open to other opinions. She’s a walking contradiction. Also that statement is condescending.

she couldn’t last more than two weeks away from IG because she loves validation and sharing all her thoughts (outing her own personal family relationships) but OMG stop making me explain myself.

Reactions: 4
“I hate explaining myself again and again to people I would never talk to in real life”.
That was so condescending!! Just don't then? No one is forcing you to. She didn't need to have that text interaction with that person. What was the point of it? If you don't like talking to people you wouldn't in real life then don't have a public IG?? It's not rocket science.

She literally cannot handle any opinion other than her own. So woke but please don't come to me for a conversation where we might have different perspectives 🙄

Reactions: 6

Ok, then don’t make this account (which is completely seperate and private to your real life account) in which you proudly like to ‘hold other influencers accountable’ and preach your views on patriarchy, etc etc and then not be open to other opinions. She’s a walking contradiction. Also that statement is condescending.

she couldn’t last more than two weeks away from IG because she loves validation and sharing all her thoughts (outing her own personal family relationships) but OMG stop making me explain myself.
Once again with the classist undertones, so superior to those that don't share the same views as her.
Btw this narrative is stolen from Clem Ford, she often brings up examples of women thanking their partners for mundane tasks. I wish she would get an original thought to be outraged about.

I love how she keeps banging on about fighting the patriarchy but is more than happy to take money from her Daddy or have him invest on her behalf because *giggle* he's just better at that stuff!

Reactions: 9
Once again with the classist undertones, so superior to those that don't share the same views as her.
Btw this narrative is stolen from Clem Ford, she often brings up examples of women thanking their partners for mundane tasks. I wish she would get an original thought to be outraged about.

I love how she keeps banging on about fighting the patriarchy but is more than happy to take money from her Daddy or have him invest on her behalf because *giggle* he's just better at that stuff!
haha yes! Loves preaching this whole single Mum, I do it all myself shtick. 1) she co parents, she it’s not like the dad isn’t present in the kids life. And he seems like a normal well rounded father, or we would hear otherwise. 2) she is over 30 and still happily accepts money from her parents (dad). She’s got a lot of privilege for someone who likes to validate herself about how tough she’s got it

That was so condescending!! Just don't then? No one is forcing you to. She didn't need to have that text interaction with that person. What was the point of it? If you don't like talking to people you wouldn't in real life then don't have a public IG?? It's not rocket science.

She literally cannot handle any opinion other than her own. So woke but please don't come to me for a conversation where we might have different perspectives 🙄
she studying journalism but is only open to any views that align/agree with her. Ok good luck finding a job in the real world with that

Daddy’s money took her to ikea. I also have that rug 😂. Remember how she - obviously reposted as she isn’t clever or witty enough to create her own content - that meme about influencers houses and how all furniture is ikea and diff shades of eggshell. No shade to the minimalist house. It is the best way to make inexpensive things look stylish. There is just nothing unique or creative about hers. Why can’t she just use her personal account for this rubbish. She has a large following on there too. Otherwise use the Aleila account to actually help single mums rather than shame and block them. She’s just hiding behind it as an excuse.
What is the Aleila account - instagram? I couldn't find anything.

Does Sarah Kearns know that QLD has had several lockdowns?! This isn't their first rodeo, yet here she is after all her "lockdown experience" telling QLD how to do it!

Reactions: 4
The Aleila account isn't a thing (sorry!) it was just a suggestion I made as a possible new user name for Voldemort, if you know, you know
I thought it was clever 😂. That comment about people she wouldn’t talk to in real life is just a tactic to seperate herself from the very valid questions. The reality is the criticism is not coming from her social others but many of her peers, or those who work in fields she aspires to be in. It’s the same as how she came on here and called us all blue tick mummy bloggers. No Doll, many of us are inner city lefties as well. Just might be hard for you to recognise as we don’t douse our views with self righteous condescension and exclusionary classism. Also the “losers who use tattle” was hilarious when she has been outed for having multiple, very active accounts both on here and on gomi. End rant.

Does Sarah Kearns know that QLD has had several lockdowns?! This isn't their first rodeo, yet here she is after all her "lockdown experience" telling QLD how to do it!
Bless. Lockdown makes everyone go crazy. Sarah is cracking but honestly so am I 😂

Just to add, I would never describe myself as an inner city leftie. They are her words and I cringed reading that. My politics just aren’t that different from hers and I’m not a suburban mum, a group she has such a weird hatred for 😂 . Funny how she addressed the money thing but not the question of what has she actually done to help marginalised communities, other than self identify as an ally and appropriate their content?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Sophie Cachia went shopping for kitchen appliances today - hinting for freebies? Jess Dempsey had an amazing partnership with Harvey Norman & I think Bec Judd did too.

• Angry
Anyone else think that Soph's reno project will end up being a bust?
She isn't brand friendly enough to attract super large sponsors to offset the cost of appliances. I mean does the sports management company that represents her have solid relationships with LG, F&P, Harvey Norman etc? I doubt it.

Reactions: 5
Voldemort has a lot to say about relationships for someone who doesn’t appear to have ever been in a long term one.

Leila on live tonight, she’s really starting to unravel, she seemed quite manic and all over the place. What I don’t understand is that she’s up set that the news article used her full name but it’s literally her Instagram handle so she puts her whole name out

Yes. Sm… is 100% a low rent version of Clem Ford (who I’m not a fan of either)

just go away.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.