Australian Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TLDR/Recap of last thread - discussions and observations of Australian "influencers". Freedom to express your opinion without gomi-style censorship and geoblocking. After 1,000 posts we have to start a new thread (roughly 50 pages)

Reactions: 10
TLDR/Recap of last thread - discussions and observations of Australian "influencers". Freedom to express your opinion without gomi-style censorship and geoblocking. After 1,000 posts we have to start a new thread (roughly 50 pages)
Yes! Half the Aussie Influencers are anti vax. The others will do anything so they can go get a wax and we’re all funding Voldemort with our tax. Plus Emmy Lou likes to fart in bed and post about it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Just caught up on jessssiiiikkkaaaa’s stories, there’s no way she is actually homeschooling today 😂 she can barely lift her head far enough from her phone to supervise her kids let alone actually teach them something

Reactions: 3
Just caught up on jessssiiiikkkaaaa’s stories, there’s no way she is actually homeschooling today 😂 she can barely lift her head far enough from her phone to supervise her kids let alone actually teach them something
I can’t believe she used to work in early childhood education. I don’t see any of the learning resources she must have being used with her kids. Maybe she’s just burnt out. Hard relate to be honest 😂 for someone who gets as many child free days at home as she does I cannot believe the disorganisation of that house. It’s so small too. It can’t be that hard to sort it out!

Reactions: 2
Anyone watched Voldemort’s latest insta stories?
Unfortunately. You’re probably referring to her talking about these forums but wtf is with her ‘parenting one child it so hard I want to have a second child to make it easier’ could she be any more stupid?

Reactions: 7
Does anyone follow Ruby Tuesday? I know that this is a gossip site, but I actually like her. I totally think she is preggers btw.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Anyone watched Voldemort’s latest insta stories?
It’s yuck that people can find her personal account but she shares intimate details of her private life/personal relationships online? Okay.

probably shouldn’t have shared all her Cabernet stuff she’s done. Not hard to google

Reactions: 8
Does anyone follow Ruby Tuesday? I know that this is a gossip site, but I actually like her. I totally think she is preggers btw.
I use to love her, but now I think she thrives on attention, can’t keep friends and constantly has instability and drama in her and her kids lives.

Unfortunately. You’re probably referring to her talking about these forums but wtf is with her ‘parenting one child it so hard I want to have a second child to make it easier’ could she be any more stupid?
I love how she acts as if she doesn't obsessively monitor this forum and Gomi. No one is doxing you ya histrionic drama queen. Stop lying to your followers for validation.

Her personal account is tagged in posts on her theatre and cabaret stuff.

But lol over the two kids thing, she has zero clue.

Loving her latest tanty, it's obvious some guy picked up on her desperate manic energy and backed off asap. The mental gymnastics she performs to create a narrative she can be outraged about and use for content is gold medal worthy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes ACTIVELY posts on these forums about other people ALL THE TIME! And she shares stuff said about others on Gomi saying how hilarious it is!!!! There’s one particular account on the Sarah’s Day thread on here who posts really nasty stuff, has a three year old, is a single mum etc. PLUS did she not think people would be curious about the Amy Winehouse thing. She said MULTIPLE times she was in an Amy wine house fringe show, shared photos and videos from it. Not even nasty intent behind that people are curious. I hope people come on here and read what has been said because very very little of it is unfair. Posting private text messages from the father of your child to thousands of people with the intent to mock him is unfair. Calling yourself an ally to BIPOC people but abusing and blocking anyone who asks what you do to help BIPOC community is unfair. ARGH just stop.

I use to love her, but now I think she thrives on attention, can’t keep friends and constantly has instability and drama in her and her kids lives.
I really like RTM too! I haven’t seen any drama really from her??? I know she lost friends from criticising Byron Baes and I actually admire her for that. Nice to see she never dragged Ryan either. I also totally think she is pregnant haha was gonna say something earlier but it felt a bit mean. Wonder if she will announce or if just keeping it private.

• Heart
I haven't been following her that long, but I like drama. hahaha (Don't really care about her sharing her kids though - they don't get a say if they want to be online)

Reactions: 3
Lockdown in Melbourne from 8:00pm today. Sophie Cachia still has just over 3 hours to leave for another holiday ASAP. Emmylou can't open her
pop-up shop. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she’s pretty good about the kids. Under two the experience is pretty universal and she barely shows them now and when she does it’s normally funny/cute stuff. I get annoyed at her selling clearly gifted clothes at close to retail but she doesn’t hide and the same brands keep sending her stuff so if they don’t care , why should I.

Lockdown in Melbourne from 8:00pm today. Sophie Cachia still has just over 3 hours to leave for another holiday ASAP. Emmylou can't open her
pop-up shop. :rolleyes:
Where’s she gonna go in 3 hours. Barossa??? Should we take bets 😂

Reactions: 4
I love how she acts as if she doesn't obsessively monitor this forum and Gomi. No one is doxing you ya histrionic drama queen. Stop lying to your followers for validation.

Her personal account is tagged in posts on her theatre and cabaret stuff.
She literally posted photos and a date of a show she did in 2011, just this Monday.
Maybe she’s feeling lonely after this guy said he wasn’t interested, and she’s dying for people to google her and give her attention?

She literally posted photos and a date of a show she did in 2011, just this Monday.
Maybe she’s feeling lonely after this guy said he wasn’t interested, and she’s dying for people to google her and give her attention?
i think it’s her social media strategy. When people start seeing through her she positions herself firmly as the victim, people are outraged for her and all is forgiven. There’s a clear pattern. She posts her fake woke bullshit, attacks other mothers, losses followers, moves on to attacking influencers, people start following for the LOLs, influencers bite back and then BAM public sympathy and publicity. I don’t even think she’s that smart to realise she’s doing it.

Can’t believe celeb spell check recommended her.

Also huge love to everyone in Melbourne right now! I hope you get on top of it quickly ❤

Reactions: 9
i think it’s her social media strategy. When people start seeing through her she positions herself firmly as the victim, people are outraged for her and all is forgiven. There’s a clear pattern. She posts her fake woke bullshit, attacks other mothers, losses followers, moves on to attacking influencers, people start following for the LOLs, influencers bite back and then BAM public sympathy and publicity. I don’t even think she’s that smart to realise she’s doing it.

Can’t believe celeb spell check recommended her.

Also huge love to everyone in Melbourne right now! I hope you get on top of it quickly ❤
She was okay when celeb spell check first recommended her, think attention has gotten to her head. She thrives off drama, I mean so do I, just not in my own personal life haha

another lockdown for Melb 😭 can’t wait for more content though hehe

Reactions: 5
I think she’s pretty good about the kids. Under two the experience is pretty universal and she barely shows them now and when she does it’s normally funny/cute stuff. I get annoyed at her selling clearly gifted clothes at close to retail but she doesn’t hide and the same brands keep sending her stuff so if they don’t care , why should I.

Where’s she gonna go in 3 hours. Barossa??? Should we take bets 😂
I thought I saw in Maddie's stories that she is coaching in Tasmania this weekend(?) If so, problem solved :rolleyes:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.