Australian Influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The French Folk is getting more intolerable by the day. The rambling 10 stories about her new brand where she says she’s just going to say the name but not say what it is..it’s called bare the label so it’s obviously a clothing label 😂 let me guess beige children’s clothing that look the same as 30 other children’s clothing brands. No one can ramble on stories like her, I’ll never forgot when she did like 15 stories about her period cup. And it wasn’t even sponsored.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omggggg. The not so perfect Mum drives me bananas always licking her top teeth. It’s probably the Invisalign that makes her do it but it’s soooo annoying to watch.

• Haha
Leila Stead once again coming back early from yet another social media break, because guys, she's so f#$king needed right now!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: she doesn't have the privilege to ignore the DM's that have flooded her inbox, people need her to keep sharing her truth! she must stand in her power! But also if you're interested, please head on over to her other account and purchase some AliExpress glasses at at 5000% mark-up

I'm dreading to think of the lies and conspiracies she's going to share now that she's stuck at home in lockdown, that is if she is has any human decency and follows the guidelines...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Leila Stead once again coming back early from yet another social media break, because guys, she's so f#$king needed right now!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: she doesn't have the privilege to ignore the DM's that have flooded her inbox, people need her to keep sharing her truth! she must stand in her power! But also if you're interested, please head on over to her other account and purchase some AliExpress glasses at at 5000% mark-up

I'm dreading to think of the lies and conspiracies she's going to share now that she's stuck at home in lockdown, that is if she is has any human decency and follows the guidelines...
haha god she’s insufferable. That DM she shared said everything I’ve ever thought about her. Posting for validation even if it’s completely wrong and dangerous. How many times is she going to delete all her posts, say she’s stepping away and come back less than a week later spinning a whole new identity.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sarah Kearns story where they are in the lego truck - is the oldest wearing a seatbelt? The car was definitely moving.

Guys, have you heard Soph is in a same sex relationship? You wouldn't be able to tell from her last post at all. /sarcasm

• Haha
I only discovered her in the last 12 months so I don't think I ever saw the blog - I have only heard a little bit about the previous employer. Her content has really changed in the time I have been following her, so much more negative and poor me stuff.

Laura Mazza's ex sounds like the worst person! How you just throw your wife and kids out on the street and not care at all is beyond me. Also he originally wanted them to keep living together but separated until she started trying to date? What was he expecting? Like they just live together indefinitely - he can't expect to stay single forever
And he’s the one who wanted to end the relationship! She is still working through that and dating was a way to help herself heal and try to get a little bit of dignity back. Admittedly, not the best way, but still - he was the one who ended the marriage, not her.

I caught a bit of EL’s live the other night, the dribble that comes out of her mouth is outstanding. She claimed that when she was approached to compile her book of stolen basic recipes they wanted her to do in memoir form . What the ??? She said no way not for her first book but she’s definitely going to write it and maybe do a movie. Oh my god hahahahaha !! When asked who she’d like to play her in the movie while she was trying to come up with someone so many of her fan girls suggested Melissa McArthey or Rebel Wilson . She didn’t seem to impressed with these suggestions 😂😂

And yeah I wish Voldemort would piddle off, she’s royally annoying so opinionated and can’t take any criticism on board.
Also don’t understand why she refers to herself as cute , she’s obviously very vain no reason to be she’s very ordinary. And her hair is atrocious needs a bloody good cut or groom 😩
She needs to bloody wash it, the grease makes me cranky

Sarah Kearns story where they are in the lego truck - is the oldest wearing a seatbelt? The car was definitely moving.
Yep it was definitely off, and she corrected her camera to avoid showing the others as I don’t think the middle kid had theirs on either. Bet the seats don’t fit in the back properly (piece of crap car) - so dangerous.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Lol went to big w today and they have literally every item on the Zoe Moss website but at 1/2 or 1/4 of the price. Even the fluffy bombers. Only they are on clearance for $10

Real Brags of Melbourne is a more apt name for Reid’s dads.
My main problem with the Real Dads is the curation of Reid’s personality to pay their bills. I get the feeling he’s not allowed to be his true self. There’s a mold set out for how he is supposed to dress, behave, speak etc even his likes/personality is controlled. I’m interested to see what happens to the cash situation once Reid becomes older, less cooperative and not cute…in envision the Porsche being returned

Reactions: 5
Reid reminds me of Peter ‘I go to Rio’ Allen. It’s good he likes dancing & performing but the constant showing of his talents by his father is too much.

Lol went to big w today and they have literally every item on the Zoe Moss website but at 1/2 or 1/4 of the price. Even the fluffy bombers. Only they are on clearance for $10
KMart is full of those 3 button cardigans too. One thing I noticed in all those modelling shots, not one is wearing as a cardigan,they are all wearing it as a top.

I think Zoe Moss has too much stock, that needs to move. Especially in a pandemic when no one can't really go out.

And he’s the one who wanted to end the relationship! She is still working through that and dating was a way to help herself heal and try to get a little bit of dignity back. Admittedly, not the best way, but still - he was the one who ended the marriage, not her.

She needs to bloody wash it, the grease makes me cranky

Yep it was definitely off, and she corrected her camera to avoid showing the others as I don’t think the middle kid had theirs on either. Bet the seats don’t fit in the back properly (piece of crap car) - so dangerous.
Why she bothers with booster seats if the kids aren't strapped in 🤷‍♀️ The three booster seats didn't seem to fit in the back. And now Coco Pops for breakfast? I hope that's a once a month treat. As if they didn't have enough issues with the kids teeth.

KMart is full of those 3 button cardigans too. One thing I noticed in all those modelling shots, not one is wearing as a cardigan,they are all wearing it as a top.

I think Zoe Moss has too much stock, that needs to move. Especially in a pandemic when no one can't really go out.
What I’d like to see is how this tat of hers looks after a few washes , especially the acrylic knitwear. From what I can gather EL just grabs something new nothing seems to be on repeat. I’d never buy from her at any price point, I’d rather spend a little more on better quality at the sales.

Reactions: 3
Leila needs to get a grip “we are at war” “they are trying to control us. All these influencers with their ‘wake up’ ‘ don’t let them win’ absolute bullshit. ‘Speak your truth and stand in your power’ sure it’s all just buzz words. She is insufferable

Reactions: 9
Poor dear will be talking to herself for 3 days now or is that the ‘war’ because she has to stay home for a 3 day lockdown? What a nutter, she should be getting a covid test if she hangs out at the northern Gold Coast.

Does anyone follow Jess Dempsey? She just finished a lavish probably largely gifted or collab Reno of her melbourne home and now she posting about a beach house Reno?
heck no idea where they get their wealth from. Family?

Does anyone follow Jess Dempsey? She just finished a lavish probably largely gifted or collab Reno of her melbourne home and now she posting about a beach house Reno?
heck no idea where they get their wealth from. Family?
I used to follow her. There is money somewhere! That reno she did was an estimated $1,000,000. Her photos make it very obvious where she lives and she had to file a planning permit with her council. I live in the area and received notification of the application so had a look. She added a second storey to the house. Harvey Norman played a big part in her appliances and there were other collaborations for sure. I haven't checked her account for awhile but the eldest son was going to a very expensive (and very "blokey") private school from Prep onwards. $17,000/year just for prep! Imagine when the three boys are there! Husband runs a golf shop as far as I remember. I didn't know about the beach house reno but I recall she often went to the Bellarine coast - thought it was a rental or a family holiday house.
I actually quite like her & think she has more class & sophistication in her little finger than Sophie Cachia, in my opinion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.