Australian Influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to follow her. There is money somewhere! That reno she did was an estimated $1,000,000. Her photos make it very obvious where she lives and she had to file a planning permit with her council. I live in the area and received notification of the application so had a look. She added a second storey to the house. Harvey Norman played a big part in her appliances and there were other collaborations for sure. I haven't checked her account for awhile but the eldest son was going to a very expensive (and very "blokey") private school from Prep onwards. $17,000/year just for prep! Imagine when the three boys are there! Husband runs a golf shop as far as I remember. I didn't know about the beach house reno but I recall she often went to the Bellarine coast - thought it was a rental or a family holiday house.
yes! I know the area too. Her husband runs/owns (?) a golf shop and surely influencing doesn’t pay that well. And 3 x kids going to the elite private school from kinder/prep? Has to be family money.
she often posted about what sounded like her humble beginnings out Melton way so it must be his family money. who knows.
She often posts from Lorne so guessing that’s where the beach house is.

And I definitely agree, I find her quite nice and likeable too, just not relatable with such a lavish lifestyle/spending habits. She seems like a great and devoted mum. I’m just curious I guess 🧐

Reactions: 3
yes! I know the area too. Her husband runs/owns (?) a golf shop and surely influencing doesn’t pay that well. And 3 x kids going to the elite private school from kinder/prep? Has to be family money.
she often posted about what sounded like her humble beginnings out Melton way so it must be his family money. who knows.

And I definitely agree, I find her quite nice and likeable too, just not relatable with such a lavish lifestyle/spending habits. She seems like a great and devoted mum. I’m just curious I guess 🧐
Oh I used to follow her a few years ago and from memory she was caught wearing fake designer stuff. Apparently it was a bit of a known secret. Jessiika just bought her house. I reckon these influencers make a lot more than I thought.

Reactions: 2

I agree. I can't remember why I stopped following her. She always replied to any message I sent her (I only send nice messages!). She's definitely not a Gomi. During the home reno, they stayed with her in-laws in an inner east suburb. A large house but not opulent. I also agree about her mothering - she seems like a wonderful, present and loving mother. Sadly, I think influencers earn way more money than they should - spend 10 minutes posting a sponsored post on instagram for maybe $2,000 compared to a nurse on her feet for 8 hours earning much less.

Actually, sorry maybe I’m confused. Was there a What Carlo Wore account or something similar? That was who was caught out.

Reactions: 1
Oh I used to follow her a few years ago and from memory she was caught wearing fake designer stuff. Apparently it was a bit of a known secret. Jessiika just bought her house. I reckon these influencers make a lot more than I thought.
Oh, really?! Wow, good to know! I didn't know about Jessiika's new house either! Thanks for the updates! And I agree again, influencers earn more than we know and it's a grey area with the ATO.

I agree. I can't remember why I stopped following her. She always replied to any message I sent her (I only send nice messages!). She's definitely not a Gomi. During the home reno, they stayed with her in-laws in an inner east suburb. A large house but not opulent. I also agree about her mothering - she seems like a wonderful, present and loving mother. Sadly, I think influencers earn way more money than they should - spend 10 minutes posting a sponsored post on instagram for maybe $2,000 compared to a nurse on her feet for 8 hours earning much less.
A post on the grid for a large following is more like 10k. Just showing product in stories is 2k. It’s crazy that influencer marketing is actually that effective.

Actually, sorry maybe I’m confused. Was there a What Carlo Wore account or something similar? That was who was caught out.
Her insta handle used to be something like What Carl Wore I think - she shilled t-shirts with that slogan & tehn changed the handle to her name - if I recall correctly.

A post on the grid for a large following is more like 10k. Just showing product in stories is 2k. It’s crazy that influencer marketing is actually that effective.
Wow, no wonder so many people are trying to do that. 10K is a huge amount.

Why she bothers with booster seats if the kids aren't strapped in 🤷‍♀️ The three booster seats didn't seem to fit in the back. And now Coco Pops for breakfast? I hope that's a once a month treat. As if they didn't have enough issues with the kids teeth.
Nailed it, on all counts!

Has Brad Kearns (dadmumofficial) officially lost the plot? Once again, SO tone deaf to domestic violence and murder by posing as a dead husband, killed by his wife, lying face down in the garden. Tone deaf, Brad, tone deaf. Is he joking when he "jokingly warns" other husbands that their wives have already considered how they would kill their husbands and get away with it? Domestic violence is committed by both sexes and it's never a joke, Brad Kearns. As former police officers, you should both know better. Sarah obviously took the photo. Domestic violence is never funny. Plain and simple, even for you Brad Kearns.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone follow Jess Dempsey? She just finished a lavish probably largely gifted or collab Reno of her melbourne home and now she posting about a beach house Reno?
heck no idea where they get their wealth from. Family?
I had forgotten about her! I remember when she went by What would Karl Do. The house is very grey.

Does her husband work in finance maybe?

I had forgotten about her! I remember when she went by What would Karl Do. The house is very grey.

Does her husband work in finance maybe?
That was the handle, thank you! No, he runs a golf shop. She actually complained that at one stage, one of the most popular internet searches that included her name was regarding what her husband's job must be. She took complete responsibility for their wealth.

I reported Brad Kearns, but here's a screenshot of both their disgraceful behaviour. Why would any company want to be associated with these clowns 🤡 🤡

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
they honestly do earn way too much for what they do. lots of them do a piss poor effort to advertise or do sponsored posts too. Jess Wilson complains all the time that she’s bored or ‘what do stay at home Mums do all day’. And Zoe Moss clothes and literally last season, nothing revolutionary

Apparently Voldemort the poseur "can't" 🤡 deactivate her account so she's just going to hang around now but with boundaries people! please; ask her anything!... wait, hold on, she doesn't get paid for her content so she's going to limit her time on social media accordingly 😂 She should rename her account Aeila Ktead

Reactions: 5
What on earth is wrong with him. Firstly, that joke isn’t even original. It’s an old meme that women love crime docs and would know how to take out their husbands. Secondly, how many of the women following him would suffer at the hands of domestic violence. Isn’t that the appeal, that he’s a good bloke and husband. Regardless of gender with so many cases of people killed by their spouses (one in SA just this week) WHY MAKE THAT JOKE. We get it. You and Sarah aren’t used to spending that much time together and you are annoying each other. So many avenues you can go down here that actually would be funny. Posing as a dead body is not one. Absolute Loser.

Apparently Voldemort the poseur "can't" 🤡 deactivate her account so she's just going to hang around now but with boundaries people! please; ask her anything!... wait, hold on, she doesn't get paid for her content so she's going to limit her time on social media accordingly 😂 She should rename her account Aeila Ktead
She’s really just talking to herself at this point. The comments on this tic toc perfectly sum up my issue with Vold.

This is super mean but LOL to the 6.5/10 rating. Aside from being factually inaccurate, what a weird thing to do!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
What on earth is wrong with him. Firstly, that joke isn’t even original. It’s an old meme that women love crime docs and would know how to take out their husbands. Secondly, how many of the women following him would suffer at the hands of domestic violence. Isn’t that the appeal, that he’s a good bloke and husband. Regardless of gender with so many cases of people killed by their spouses (one in SA just this week) WHY MAKE THAT JOKE. We get it. You and Sarah aren’t used to spending that much time together and you are annoying each other. So many avenues you can go down here that actually would be funny. Posing as a dead body is not one. Absolute Loser.

She’s really just talking to herself at this point. The comments on this tic toc perfectly sum up my issue with Vold.
That is her all over! it's all a competition with very little action. Also talk about delusions of grandeur, she tries to give the impression that she could be an influencer if she wanted to be but she just doesn't have the motivation, ok sis, prior to her little vacation a fortnight ago she was posting on average at least 30+ stories a day, managing a number of accounts, engaging in comment sections & answering every DM that came her way, but please tell us again why you aren't an influencer?

• Heart
That is her all over! it's all a competition with very little action. Also talk about delusions of grandeur, she tries to give the impression that she could be an influencer if she wanted to be but she just doesn't have the motivation, ok sis, prior to her little vacation a fortnight ago she was posting on average at least 30+ stories a day, managing a number of accounts, engaging in comment sections & answering every DM that came her way, but please tell us again why you aren't an influencer?
Yes! So many more examples but not even worth listing. I got the tic toc from Flex Mami’s page. The rest of the comments are still up on her stories and it is spot on!

• Heart
What’s the deal with saying she can’t deactivate? First it was because you can only do it once a week, and now ? Just be honest sis and admit it’s because you don’t want to, you love the attention.
It’s hysterical how she thinks she could monetise her account and become an influencer if she wanted to. I mean what company would use her?
Funny how she had 2 questions about her hair after I mentioned it here, both complimentary of course. Asking your self questions Voldy like all your cronies do 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
So now Miss kyree is an expert on screen & device use for toddlers. Her kid has been plonked in front of a tv or clutching a phone for ever.
Now her minion idiots are telling her how wonderful she is like she invented the no device idea .
I see she has another dental waiting room in her house complete with even more family photos lined up on the wall.
Love how she’s decked out in her good gear for the family portrait with threads hanging from the hem line of her trousers. Try hard trashy bogan.

What’s the deal with saying she can’t deactivate? First it was because you can only do it once a week, and now ? Just be honest sis and admit it’s because you don’t want to, you love the attention.
It’s hysterical how she thinks she could monetise her account and become an influencer if she wanted to. I mean what company would use her?
Funny how she had 2 questions about her hair after I mentioned it here, both complimentary of course. Asking your self questions Voldy like all your cronies do 😂😂😂
Fakest of the fake. I wish more people saw her for what she is. Given the follower count some of these people have managed to get, hers still being so low really shows that people already have. It’s not the controversial stuff either as Clem Ford says more and she has a strong and loyal base. Or the single mum stuff as Leila always goes there yet people follow along. I don’t understand how she has the time for the constant social media. My mate Jess showed more of her house and it looks really nice. I’m weirdly happy for her. I think it’s because of all the hate she gets, I’m kinda glad she pulled it off 😂

Voldy should really delete her big soppy goodbye post considering she’s staying and was barely gone a fortnight, it’s just embarrassing lols. The thing I find the funniest about her is she thinks she has great style. I remember when she was having a whinge about a certain influencer for having a bigger platform than her and said “my house is cuter than that beige mutts” and encouraged all of her followers to call influencers “beige mutts” but the background of the story was her lounge room and every single thing in the photo was white or beige 😂 just another example of her hypocrisy and constantly contradicting herself. Her lounge room was more beige than the influencer she was talking about. And it’s not cuter hun maybe use some of Daddy’s money to branch out beyond Kmart.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.