Australian Influencers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The word was ableist. I can see where she was coming from though. Whilst Sophie might not have any learning disabilities, speaking critically about spelling and grammar in general could be seen as a form of ableism. I suppose the equivalent would be making fun of the way someone danced by saying they “danced like someone with a prosthetic leg”. While the dancer themselves is not disabled, the comment is insulting people who have a prosthetic. I do agree though that the criticism directed at Sophie was more about the way the content on the website was expressed and/or her lack of forethought to hire a professional content writer.

Regardless, I am low key intrigued about why the post nah have been deleted! Do you think Soph messaged the original poster and threatened her to take it down? My money is on that being the case.

It’s absolutely not ableist to critique a “professionally” published piece of writing. Especially from someone who loves to shout from the roof tops that she is a journalist and “started” a media and communications degree.

Reactions: 8
I was unaware Voldemort's family were well off? I knew her family contributed to her rent, which seriously at 31 shouldn't be needed. I am all for career changes and continued study etc or even in the first year of motherhood, but not in a way where you literally have nothing and rely on family to support yourself. Her suggesting my 3 year old is a good sleeper is a form of privilege is really shining in a new light for me now.

She seems to have had all the things you need to be insta-famous - mental health/anxiety, pmdd, eating disorder, bullying experience at her workplace, have I missed anything?

It looks like HOW has deleted her defence of NSM off Pedestrians post 😂
Far out they are all useless - as soon as the questions to get too hard or they can't handle the comments, they just delete and pretend it never happened. They are all the same....

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I was unaware Voldemort's family were well off? I knew her family contributed to her rent, which seriously at 31 shouldn't be needed. I am all for career changes and continued study etc or even in the first year of motherhood, but not in a way where you literally have nothing and rely on family to support yourself. Her suggesting my 3 year old is a good sleeper is a form of privilege is really shining in a new light for me now.

She seems to have had all the things you need to be insta-famous - mental health/anxiety, pmdd, eating disorder, bullying experience at her workplace, have I missed anything?

It looks like HOW has deleted her defence of NSM off Pedestrians post 😂
Far out they are all useless - as soon as the questions to get too hard or they can't handle the comments, they just delete and pretend it never happened. They are all the same....
She was apparently the aggressor at that architecture firm. She wrote about them all in her blog and it was pretty cutting. It’s just another example of her not getting what she wants (in this case maternity leave benefits) and going for the people who didn’t give it to her. I have screen shots but it really does dox her. Crazy that a media student wouldn’t realise this and left it up despite crying for anonymity.

The landlord of Laura’s old place is tearing it down in four weeks so they said she can stay there until then. Apparently they don’t own the furniture so that’s why she doesn’t get to keep it. Husband has a new rental but she didn’t have a job (until recently) so was really struggling. I just can’t believe he isn’t helping her secure one and has kicked his wife out and left her to rely on the help of the Salvation Army. It so scary to think you can be married with someone and have their children and then just have them behave this way. I don’t understand how he had the power to dump her and kick her out.

Reactions: 7
It’s absolutely not ableist to critique a “professionally” published piece of writing. Especially from someone who loves to shout from the roof tops that she is a journalist and “started” a media and communications degree.
Soph probably sent them one of her lawyer.com cease & desist letters! Yes ableist was the word used - I also cannot see how critiquing a 'company' website who are obviously charging for their services is ableist. Especially when the service she is offering is basically increasing people's social media presence which I assume would involve maybe a website/posts etc and her own is full of grammatical errors. I can't see her getting any business at all if that's any example of what she's putting out there.

Reactions: 6
I only discovered her in the last 12 months so I don't think I ever saw the blog - I have only heard a little bit about the previous employer. Her content has really changed in the time I have been following her, so much more negative and poor me stuff.

Laura Mazza's ex sounds like the worst person! How you just throw your wife and kids out on the street and not care at all is beyond me. Also he originally wanted them to keep living together but separated until she started trying to date? What was he expecting? Like they just live together indefinitely - he can't expect to stay single forever

Reactions: 3
Agreed, yes. However, I think you can run the risk of such a critique being ableist in the way that your critique is expressed. Eg, “her grammar and spelling is terrible, she sounds like an idiot” VS “I can’t believe she didn’t get someone to proof read and edit this, not very professional”.

Reactions: 1
Ruby Tuesday Matthews is looking so loved up and happy. I love to see it.

Last edited:
More details on Sophie Cachia's Aisuru Group registration - it's cosmetics, skin care, pre-tanning skin care and I imagine, spray tans. I figure they will be Japanese sourced products - Sophie Cachia's version of Shiseido. No doubt this will involve tax deduction trips to Japan to source products (one day anyway).

Reactions: 2
The real dads of Melbourne, the most smug pretentious fcukers on Instagram . I hope that stupid car breaks down in the middle of the freeway while that fcukwit Jarryd is driving to their ‘shack’.
what have they sacrificed to achieve their dreams, apart from letting Reid live a normal life, not like a performing seal/ 10year old company director. duck off you bragging wankers.
While I’m on a rant miss goody two shoes, mother of the century, Kyree can duck right off too.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
More details on Sophie Cachia's Aisuru Group registration - it's cosmetics, skin care, pre-tanning skin care and I imagine, spray tans. I figure they will be Japanese sourced products - Sophie Cachia's version of Shiseido. No doubt this will involve tax deduction trips to Japan to source products (one day anyway).

Looks like Mia Plecic (founder of that slick hair stick business) is also involved. According to ASIC (public available info), she’s a director of Aisuru Group with Soph. Interesting!

Looks like Mia Plecic (founder of that slick hair stick business) is also involved. According to ASIC (public available info), she’s a director of Aisuru Group with Soph. Interesting!
That is interesting! It's a strange name to choose, other than it means love. I don't know how to pronounce it and kept forgetting how to spell it.

The real dads of Melbourne, the most smug pretentious fcukers on Instagram . I hope that stupid car breaks down in the middle of the freeway while that fcukwit Jarryd is driving to their ‘shack’.
what have they sacrificed to achieve their dreams, apart from letting Reid live a normal life, not like a performing seal/ 10year old company director. duck off you bragging wankers.
While I’m on a rant miss goody two shoes, mother of the century, Kyree can duck right off too.
The car's worth about $135,000 but I suspect it's financed. It may even be an ex-demo so you can take about $50K off the price. Can't see Reid fitting in the back seat once he's a teenager. I agree that it doesn't seem like they've sacrificed much. Apparently their rental is owned by HoW (?) so maybe a reduced rent. I've read elsewhere they aren't actually renting in the suburb they pretend to rent in and they live more like Carnegie than Malvern. I think they also received a considerable inheritance and some of that went to that ridiculous honeymoon. I've never seen a minute of sacrifice - more like indulgence.

I’m really keen to know the tea on SC’s new joint. Suburb etc.
She was looking for someone to do a fence in the "essendon area"- she mentioned it on one of her stories. She's spent the last 3 years living underneath the Tullamarine freeway so a quiet location isn't a priority.

• Haha
I think some one mentioned Sonny loves Charlie owned the house they (rdom) rent, not sure how true that is either

The car's worth about $135,000 but I suspect it's financed. It may even be an ex-demo so you can take about $50K off the price. Can't see Reid fitting in the back seat once he's a teenager. I agree that it doesn't seem like they've sacrificed much. Apparently their rental is owned by HoW (?) so maybe a reduced rent. I've read elsewhere they aren't actually renting in the suburb they pretend to rent in and they live more like Carnegie than Malvern. I think they also received a considerable inheritance and some of that went to that ridiculous honeymoon. I've never seen a minute of sacrifice - more like indulgence.

She was looking for someone to do a fence in the "essendon area"- she mentioned it on one of her stories. She's spent the last 3 years living underneath the Tullamarine freeway so a quiet location isn't a priority.
She seems to be off on a holiday more than she is at home.

Reactions: 4
I think some one mentioned Sonny loves Charlie owned the house they (rdom) rent, not sure how true that is either

She seems to be off on a holiday more than she is at home.
Oops you're right it's Sonny Loves Charlie that may or may not own the house

I just saw Sophie Cachia's video of the planned reno for the master bedroom, ensuite and walk in robe. You have to walk through the ensuite to the walk-in robe which is not preferable. I'm guessing they're upgrading the current ensuite and have stolen some space from the other side of the wall of the ensuite to make it a walk-in robe with a sliding door. It's much cheaper to keep the current ensuite than more all the plumbing to another room. It's a very harsh, almost brutal staging. I'm not a big fan of black tapware either - it's just a trend. Have to admit, it looks like an expensive reno for Sophie Cachia, even with the mates' rates going on given the hashtags going on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Lol at Kyree for thinking she’s an amazing parent for taking away the iPad and phones. You’ve already done 2 and 4 years damage there to their development head. Maybe read the research before you have kids instead of making dowry boxes 🤦‍♀️

Lol at Kyree for thinking she’s an amazing parent for taking away the iPad and phones. You’ve already done 2 and 4 years damage there to their development head. Maybe read the research before you have kids instead of making dowry boxes 🤦‍♀️
But who will babysit them now while she admires herself in her giant mirror? Also does she dye Alaska’s hair or what, every photo of that kid her hair is a different colour?
Those kids have a lot of shoes & there’s magical , whimsical Alaska in sandals and socks when she had her special day out with granny. Alaska is a country not a name.

Voldemort, is she who cannot be named. The one with below 10k followers. The one who is banned off Gomiblog.
She’s also the one that dramatically keeps promising to deactivate her account but never does

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.