Australian Influencers #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep! The baby was 9 months, possibly younger? People are still calling him a good dad, even though he was out having an affair with a newborn at home. Exactly as you said, if she did that she with a young baby she would once again be called an unfit mother. I just find it so annoying. ANYWAY ELL just needs some new spanks, not a tummy tuck.
Illicit drugs and breaking lock down laws during a pandemic make for a bad parent in my book. I don’t care what your gender is, how rich you are or if you posted a nice apology

Reactions: 29
Exactly why I’m sad this came out. Woman with children does coke and suddenly she is an unfit mother who’s addicted to drugs to stay thin. Footy player does coke. Boys will be boys and the club stands behind him to get the help he needs. It actually makes me so cross and frankly just see it as another way to shame women.
just playing devils advocate here but what if she does struggle with addiction? Maybe this video will be the wake up call she needs to seek professional help. No judgment on that. And definitely no bearing on her mothering ability.

Reactions: 7
Yep! The baby was 9 months, possibly younger? People are still calling him a good dad, even though he was out having an affair with a newborn at home. Exactly as you said, if she did that she with a young baby she would once again be called an unfit mother. I just find it so annoying. ANYWAY ELL just needs some new spanks, not a tummy tuck.
Jimmy seems to be a tool (told his whole life how special he is and used to getting whatever he wants) and NB while she appears to be vacuous (in my opinion) can’t be called a bad mother. She wasn’t passed out while the kids were asleep. They were with their Father.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
just playing devils advocate here but what if she does struggle with addiction? Maybe this video will be the wake up call she needs to seek professional help. No judgment on that. And definitely no bearing on her mothering ability.
I think lowtoxdow point is more about how because she’s a women the view and judgment is a lot different compared to a man. No one is saying what Nadia has done is right and people have a right to be angry, but there’s hateful comments toward her online. He gets praise as a doting father but he’s no saint. The sexism is real that’s all sorry

Reactions: 10
I haven't followed the NB saga too closely, but from what I understand her friend uploaded the footage??

I think lowtoxdow point is more about how because she’s a women the view and judgment is a lot different compared to a man. No one is saying what Nadia has done is right and people have a right to be angry, but there’s hateful comments toward her online. He gets praise as a doting father but he’s no saint. The sexism is real that’s all sorry
Reminds of that saying: Dad looks after kids solo for a weekend amazing hands on dad, mum has a solo weekend away for a break, selfish mother who can't cope.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
So do you think it was purposely leaked?

also I once heard from a “friend” who used to hang with them, that they, the whole gang, Bec judd etc like a bit of fun up their noses

Reactions: 7
So do you think it was purposely leaked?

also I once heard from a “friend” who used to hang with them, that they, the whole gang, Bec judd etc like a bit of fun up their noses
Of course they all do, I would have thought this was pretty standard knowledge.
Im more surprised people are surprised by it!
Melbourne’s full of drugs especially coke in the d-grade scene.

Reactions: 10
I like Clementine fords take on it to be honest. She just posted about it on her instagram for her Friday night segment of "Friday night bites".

Reactions: 6
Does anyone think her best friend for life, Bec Judd does drugs too? I wonder how many other "influencers" do drugs as well, that preach the whole healthy lifestyle 🙄 Genuinely asking as well but will she be dropped from sponsors as well?

Reactions: 4
Does anyone think her best friend for life, Bec Judd does drugs too? I wonder how many other "influencers" do drugs as well, that preach the whole healthy lifestyle 🙄 Genuinely asking as well but will she be dropped from sponsors as well?
Bec posted footage of herself and others in a helicopter either leaving Spring racing carnival or the polo (can’t remember which one) completely chewing her face. She absolutely loves it, they all do.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bec posted footage of herself and others in a helicopter either leaving Spring racing carnival or the polo (can’t remember which one) completely chewing her face. She absolutely loves it, they all do.
Was this before the pandemic? What other influencers are friends with Bec and Nadia? I know Laura Henshaw and Steph are close to her, are they friends? but I have never really followed Bec or Nadia on IG.

I actually think it’ll blow over (really no pun intended). Can’t stand Nadia and co but she’s Australia’s “darling” lately and I think she’ll come out relatively unscathed. Maybe I’m wrong but I just have a hunch.

Reactions: 2
I actually think it’ll blow over (really no pun intended). Can’t stand Nadia and co but she’s Australia’s “darling” lately and I think she’ll come out relatively unscathed. Maybe I’m wrong but I just have a hunch.
I agree completely. It will def blow over.

I dislike Nadia and Bec and most of the other prominent wags/influencers. Mostly because they’re influencers. So I don’t mind if this doesn’t blow over quickly. 😅 Hopefully we’re one step closer to the end of influencer culture…

Reactions: 12
Not sure if this is the right thread or not, but does anyone else think Jade tunchy is another “Bec Judd” with all her superficial/materialistic posts (even if they’re free 😐) Did anyone else see on IG a few days ago that Jade is starting a clothing line? 🙄 like we need another clothing line by an IG model.

Reactions: 3
Seriously what choice did she have but to release a statement instantly - there was a VIDEO of her doing it!!! You can't get much more proof than that. She would have been in PR damage control all day with her 'people'. 100% she wouldn't have written it - she would have just been advised to post it ASAP.

Nice thing for her sons to see in the future - maybe it could be played at their 21st. These instagram obsessed people are just ridiculous filming their entire lives - WTF for!! Get off your friggin phone. NO ONES CARES how thin you are, how tanned you are, how rich you are, how much (pretend) fun you're having, how amazing your (pretend) life is. We're all onto the charade - we know it's not real!!

I feel like this happening to Nadia, the other nutter Mia and her pretend threats, Sophie buying a house on the Tullamarine Freeway but pretending she's living in Toorak is all a big karma kick up the arse for these 'influencers'. It's all catching up with them and they know it!!!
I bleeping can't stand Nadia and Bec Judd and their whole crew, they make me cringe so much, posing for the camera like they're in their 20s! Not surprised at all that she does this tit! It's very stereotypical of a 20yo wannabe. :sick: And wouldn't be surprised if she's not sorry she did it, she's such trash.

Reactions: 12
Not sure if this is the right thread or not, but does anyone else think Jade tunchy is another “Bec Judd” with all her superficial/materialistic posts (even if they’re free 😐) Did anyone else see on IG a few days ago that Jade is starting a clothing line? 🙄 like we need another clothing line by an IG model.
I simply cannot stand Jade Tunchy

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.