Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vercat

Yeah nah, I’m not about brands dropping Nadia for her mistake. She owned it, didn’t make excuses. *everyone* does coke, get over it. She broke lockdown, that’s the worst part, but absolutely not worth losing a career over. Companies are over reaching and trying too appear to do the right thing.
*I know not EVERYONE does coke, but if you don’t, you’re in the minority. Let’s not all start acting holier than thou.
If I got found doing coke at work, I think I would be fired on the spot. I don't see why it should be any different for her.

Reactions: 50

savefloss

VIP Member
Yeah nah, I’m not about brands dropping Nadia for her mistake. She owned it, didn’t make excuses. *everyone* does coke, get over it. She broke lockdown, that’s the worst part, but absolutely not worth losing a career over. Companies are over reaching and trying too appear to do the right thing.
*I know not EVERYONE does coke, but if you don’t, you’re in the minority. Let’s not all start acting holier than thou.
March your self out jumble. No influencer white knights welcome here! Trolls can also fuck off.

Nadia is a grown up who made a fully conscious and informed decision to take drugs and break lockdown rules. She deserves the same punishment anyone else in society would receive. If you know your career relies on your public image, then you are even stupider for putting that on the line knowingly.

I am pleased to see brands publicly dropping her. So much respect for that. Brands that are standing by are pathetic enablers and I will not ever purchase from them again. Every friend and family member I’ve spoken to about this agrees.
Morals and values are more important than ever in times like now.
And for all those defending her being slammed for being a bad mother…I don’t care if the children were at their dad’s..the main point is she has obviously been mixing with people throughout the lock downs and breaking rules…it’s not the drug intake putting them at risk…it’s the mixing with groups of other people…during a delta outbreak….

Anyone else saying judging her is being holier then thou can piss off too, this group of women have publicly demonstrated the worst behaviour in Melbourne this week!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Michy02

VIP Member
I wish Aussie Influencer Opinions would just give it a bone. The Georgia Love hate is so unnecessary, they dig up a post from 8 years ago to support her argument that Georgia is a racist.. PLEASE.. They are just perpetuating ridiculous cancel culture, which doesn't allow for mistakes, forgiveness, and subsequent personal growth. They are giving me voldemort vibes with the grudge holding and confirmation bias.
No I don’t agree with you. Georgia would be the first one to put someone under the bus with an off comment. It’s casual racism at its best.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Ladyrp

She always talks about Survivor when it’s on and tags the shit out of it because she’s dying to be on the celebrity version..same with big brother. What a loser!

I also have no idea who have the cast of SAS are, so pretty embarrassing to have been lower on the list then them lol….maybe she’s on masked singer hahahaaaaaaa
Anything to milk her story. I can just imagine her back story on a TV show about how she started as a "mummy blogger", then became " the world's first lesbian", and " self made CEO with mansion house along Melbourne's equivalent of Abbey road (Tullamarine freeway)".

• Haha
Reactions: 34

mums gucci sneakers

If I got found doing coke at work, I think I would be fired on the spot. I don't see why it should be any different for her.
also I would say because JS health is a “health” brand neither Coke nor disregarding public health measures align with their brand.

Same

Reactions: 34

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Not sure what demographic you move in but I'm guessing its the WAG/Mummy Blogger/Influencer one. Doing coke and breaking lockdown may well happen in your superficial part of the world but not in the real world where actions have consequences.
She deserves all she gets and loses for her entitled behaviour.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

egginc

TLDR of Australian Influencers #3 thread:

Chloe Szep backtracked on her anti vaxx, anti mask, anti lockdown views because she and Mitch are losing followers.

Sophie Cachia bought a new house, basically on top of a busy highway.

Jessiika Wilson also bought a new house but we'll take the high road on that one.

Mia Plecic previously said she would rather buy a fake vaccination passport than be forced into getting the jab herself, but recently backtracked as well. After posing as a journalist and accidentally sending a message from her own account, to then forging a fake cease and desist letter to TikToker Clary Michelle, she issued the worlds fakest apology on her Instagram story and signed off to deal with "personal issues".

Nadia Bartel's friend Ellie Pearson uploaded a short clip of Nadia snorting up some nose beers off a $1.50 Kmart plate, the story has been picked up by the media and Nadia is now doing damage control as it seems a naked photo of her has been leaked.

That's what you missed on Tattle 👉👉🔫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Pollie

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion but Carly Findlay is way too much for me. She would be exhausting to know In real life.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

mindlessness

VIP Member
Maybe in your circles it's super common? But you're wrong about people who don't do coke being in the minority.

Per the National Drug Strategy Household Survey in 2019:

Cannabis is the most used illegal drug in Australia and that's at 36% using it at least once in their lifetime. Ecstasy is next at 12.5%, Coke at 11.2%. Thats all lifetime use. In terms of recent use; Cannabis 11.6%, Coke 4.2%, Ecstasy 3.0%.

Frankly, I don't judge people doing coke because it's illegal. I judge them because it's ethically very problematic. In the case of Nadia, she should lose jobs because she broke lockdown restrictions not because of the drugs IMO.

Reactions: 31
“In between media gigs and her fashion work, MacCarthy is an advocate for body positivity and empowering women to feel confident no matter their size, and is currently recovering from $20,000 major elective surgery to have all her chubby bits cut off and sucked out and in attempt to be thinner without making any consistent changes to her diet or lifestyle. #covidiscontagious

Fixed it! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
Hi all,

If people want this thread to remain open then you need to stop talking about small accounts.

Mods can't waste loads of time every other day dealing with this.

We'll have no option but to ban people that deliberately mention accounts they know breaks the rules going forward, ie people saying Voldemort.

Reactions: 29

lowtoxdox

I like Nadia and still do. I do think she is an idiot for this but I don't think she's a bad person or anything and I hope she can bounce back from all of this but only time will tell. 😬 I actually started following her when her marriage to Jimmy ended and even though she is one of those over the top influeners, I've still enjoyed watching her clothing brand grow.

Speaking of Jimmy, I read a few comments on his instagram and they're so awful. People are saying Nadia should lose custody of their kids and are calling her all sorts of names. What she did was stupid/shitty but I don't think it makes her an unfit mother. Also, do these people not know who Jimmy is and who he hangs out with? There's no way in hell that he hasn't done his fair share of nose beers, yet they're acting like he's a goody two shoes who has never touched coke in his life 😂😂
Exactly why I’m sad this came out. Woman with children does coke and suddenly she is an unfit mother who’s addicted to drugs to stay thin. Footy player does coke. Boys will be boys and the club stands behind him to get the help he needs. It actually makes me so cross and frankly just see it as another way to shame women.

Whiskers1

VIP Member
There we have it.
The cut off gunt in all its glory.
I'm not sure what is worse.... the photo or her hospital tray full of all her sponsored product.

I'm surprised she doesn't have a pack of salmon or pork on there to be honest.

FOUL!

Not excusing DV at all but she knew what she was signing up for by hooking up with a footy player and trying to live the WAG life. Not to say men in other industries aren’t notorious for their with issues but footy players antics are well publicised.

Hopefully in the future she’s with someone a bit more sensible and low key.
No one signs up for DV and footy players, despite their public perception, shouldn't be automatically labelled because of their chosen sport. There's plenty of very good family men who play footy - sorry but she didn't "sign" up for anything hooking up with a footy player, least of all DV. She might have been attracted to the glam side as well, for sure, but I don't think we throw her to the curb because she got the shit kicked out of her as part of the package....

Last edited:

savefloss

VIP Member
Yep! The baby was 9 months, possibly younger? People are still calling him a good dad, even though he was out having an affair with a newborn at home. Exactly as you said, if she did that she with a young baby she would once again be called an unfit mother. I just find it so annoying. ANYWAY ELL just needs some new spanks, not a tummy tuck.
Illicit drugs and breaking lock down laws during a pandemic make for a bad parent in my book. I don’t care what your gender is, how rich you are or if you posted a nice apology

magsmagsmags

Chatty Member
Again, I don’t care about the drugs. It’s the illegal gathering during lockdown I’m pissed about. Are they going to cop the same heat and fines as the engagement party?

Reactions: 27
Just for a laugh, I went back and rewatched Cachia’s Rant and it’s honestly such a LOL. She’s all like “I know I said I’m not an influencer but I am an influencer but don’t you DARE call me an influencer because I’m more than an influencer but influencing made me so rich and I’m the best influencer in the history of influencers”. 🤯 Like, huh???? You know she’s mega-triggered when she talks really slowly to the camera and says “I suppose” and “negaTive” like she’s delivering a flippin’ TED talk. She’s about as likeable as a parking fine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Jezzybell

Chatty Member
Seriously what choice did she have but to release a statement instantly - there was a VIDEO of her doing it!!! You can't get much more proof than that. She would have been in PR damage control all day with her 'people'. 100% she wouldn't have written it - she would have just been advised to post it ASAP.

Nice thing for her sons to see in the future - maybe it could be played at their 21st. These instagram obsessed people are just ridiculous filming their entire lives - WTF for!! Get off your friggin phone. NO ONES CARES how thin you are, how tanned you are, how rich you are, how much (pretend) fun you're having, how amazing your (pretend) life is. We're all onto the charade - we know it's not real!!

I feel like this happening to Nadia, the other nutter Mia and her pretend threats, Sophie buying a house on the Tullamarine Freeway but pretending she's living in Toorak is all a big karma kick up the arse for these 'influencers'. It's all catching up with them and they know it!!!

Reactions: 25

magsmagsmags

Chatty Member
No I don’t agree with you. Georgia would be the first one to put someone under the bus with an off comment. It’s casual racism at its best.
I agree. Plus Georgias whole defence was “I thought it was cute an animal was in a restaurant it was so innocent” but this previous post shows she is well aware of the stereotypical “asian people eat cats” “joke”

Reactions: 25