Australian Influencers #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our Journalist friend and her writing skills are as exemplary as her verbal skills.
If someone could un-jumble the attached sentence.
“Announce the return“ like she is special and announcing something we haven’t already known about for months.

Reactions: 2
It was discussed on the Sophie Cachia Gomi thread in July 2017 on pages 116 - 120

Fake As took a screenshot and couldn't upload it to Gomi so they typed it out:

"Public Warning

On Saturday night my sister & husband were in a taxi on the way home from a wedding when a car continues to try and run them off the road and slam their breaks on in front of them. Thinking it was just a drunk driver they continued along through Carlton and down to the flemington road intersection where they were forced to stop at the red lights. Before they knew it, numerous armed men had jumped out of the car, and their taxi was soon surrounded my multiple motorbikes, of whom surrounded their car … All faces covered with masks. A lady – dressed in a black burqa – came to my sisters door, opened it and half her at gunpoint to get out of the car. Her quick thinking husband screamed 'she's pregnant she's pregnant' (she's not, it was just his first reaction to help her) but the lady kept trying to get her out. The men all started to communicate in their language that she was pregnant and not to take her, so in a flash they all jumped on their bikes/cars and sped off.

Lucky a brave citizen also pulled up behind them got out of his car and helped defuse the situation despite fire arms being present. God knows what could of not only happened to him, but to my sister if she had got out of the car.

A HORRIBLE story to come home to, I can't possibly imagine how traumatized they both are. A warning for all – this happened around the Carlton/Flemington/Ascot Road area so if a car/motorbikes tries to get you to stop. DON'T !!! We are all thankful today that the situation didn't get any worse but my poor sister is so shaken up. What a scary world for our children. Please SHARE around to inform people of this as you never know if it might happen to you.

So that's it. There was also a post from a guy who said he worked in VicPol communications and that there was no report – nothing from taxi companies, nothing from any "brave citizens" and nothing from the "victim". So on that very busy intersection, no-one witnessed anything.

Of course social media almost went into melt down, and the more TYM was asked about it, the more aggressive and abusive she became, until true to form she deleted it all – and that was the end of that. I know people who have asked the family what actually happened, but none of them would say anything. Surely if it was true, you'd call the police asap – and there would be witnesses. Curiouser and curiouser."

Gomi gold
loving this memory! How did she know what they were saying when they were ‘communicating in their language’ that the sister was pregnant? Is this another Sophie talent, can understand any language?

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know of @itsmenicoleknight?
She came up on my feed today, I remember her popping up in the Outspoken Podcast group a while back. She has 68.4k followers yet no one I know has even heard of her.
Plus for someone of her following, she only gets 15-25ish likes per photo (her photo likes visible on her account).
She’s 100% batshit crazy! from her weird filters to the purchased followers, she posts about products as if she’s been sponsored when in fact she’s just purchased the product herself 😬 she claims her daughter is a model and is signed, she also came to the crazy spotlight for me when she went full stalker mode on the outspoken podcast triplets awhile back, the whole thing was just so bizarre

Reactions: 3
loving this memory! How did she know what they were saying when they were ‘communicating in their language’ that the sister was pregnant? Is this another Sophie talent, can understand any language?
Ooh new thread incoming… we should add cease and desist and bikies to the title lol

• Haha
Leila lists her job as intuitive business coach…. Curious which accredited University she got that rigorous education from.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.