Australian Influencers #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't mean to body shame because I'm a fat person too, but it seems like such a waste of money getting a tummy tuck at her size, no? Wouldn't it be better just getting a gastric sleeve or something? Even if it is sponsored the surgeon could at least suggest a surgery that'll make a difference...
I'm Not a fat person a size 10-12 and fairly fit but the only place I have a small amount of flab is the lower tummy after 3 c sections..no way you get this removed until you're at ideal weight..

Fat people don't get this!
I've thought about it boy can't be arsed... and too busy

Reactions: 5
Again, I don’t care about the drugs. It’s the illegal gathering during lockdown I’m pissed about. Are they going to cop the same heat and fines as the engagement party?

Reactions: 27
What's with all the wide elasticated back panels on Emmy Loos dresses???

Reactions: 1
What's with all the wide elasticated back panels on Emmy Loos dresses???
It’s to fit her girth and accommodate her back fat:ROFLMAO:

Yikes Chanel 9 just played the video on the main news segment at 6pm. Don’t care what she snorts/inhales but the video is rather unsavoury and will follow her. There goes her value in $$

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
As I do hate follow Emmy Lou I pray to god she doesn’t show it ALL like Olivia White did with her nude body and operation/s. She said she didn’t get any discounts but I didn’t believe her as she tagged her surgeon constantly.

Reactions: 6
As I do hate follow Emmy Lou I pray to god she doesn’t show it ALL like Olivia White did with her nude body and operation/s. She said she didn’t get any discounts but I didn’t believe her as she tagged her surgeon constantly.
Speaking of Olivia… I don’t see how her surgery was worth the money & pain she went through. I thought I heard her mention that her boobs had deflated a bit?!

Reactions: 3
You could tell ELL was lying about what her procedure was - she couldn’t look at the camera, she was looking everywhere else and was rambling

You could tell ELL was lying about what her procedure was - she couldn’t look at the camera, she was looking everywhere else and was rambling
She just said she had the 'most wickedest acting coaching today - it was so good' - god help us.

Best entertainment this week.
I'm with you. Lockdown is getting to me and although it's a shitshow for her, it's pure entertainment for me. I'd love to know who the other 2 were in the video (they have now blurred the images out on all the websites).

Reactions: 7
I think Nadia’s apology was excellent, straight to the point. So refreshing 😂

Reactions: 5
Seriously what choice did she have but to release a statement instantly - there was a VIDEO of her doing it!!! You can't get much more proof than that. She would have been in PR damage control all day with her 'people'. 100% she wouldn't have written it - she would have just been advised to post it ASAP.

Nice thing for her sons to see in the future - maybe it could be played at their 21st. These instagram obsessed people are just ridiculous filming their entire lives - WTF for!! Get off your friggin phone. NO ONES CARES how thin you are, how tanned you are, how rich you are, how much (pretend) fun you're having, how amazing your (pretend) life is. We're all onto the charade - we know it's not real!!

I feel like this happening to Nadia, the other nutter Mia and her pretend threats, Sophie buying a house on the Tullamarine Freeway but pretending she's living in Toorak is all a big karma kick up the arse for these 'influencers'. It's all catching up with them and they know it!!!

Reactions: 25
It has been a rough week with lockdown for me/anxiety so to have NB as entertainment has been a tonic for the soul.

Life as new Mum is complex but thank god I don’t pretend to be perfect

• Heart
Reactions: 11
people wouldn’t be happy if she didn’t apologise and they’re not happy that she did apologise 🙄
I liked her apology, she didn’t try and justify or deny, just said sorry

Reactions: 4
I wonder how to friendship between NB & EP will hold up. I’d be furious!
And Rebecca Judd's position on this with the SprayAus company. Was it at Nadia's house? If so, did the others also break the 5km rule as well as entering someone else's home? There was wine involved - did anyone drive home with alcohol and cocaine in their systems? And breaking curfew!

I'm sure a lot of these influencers continue to break lockdown. This time they got caught.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
And Rebecca Judd's position on this with the SprayAus company. Was it at Nadia's house? If so, did the others also break the 5km rule as well as entering someone else's home? There was wine involved - did anyone drive home with alcohol and cocaine in their systems?
Nadia lives in Albert Park and she has still been posting from the house her and JB sold (from what I can see) and Ellie lives North I think. So definitely outside their 5km.
it’s a shame i loved following El and Em because they are pretty funny and seem to take the Piss out of themselves and ems little boy is so cute. (Btw I’m not suggesting Em was there or involved in the latest)
I was feeling sad for them because Covid is obvi affecting their Spray Business but not really anymore if EP has no regard for public health measures.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.