Australian Influencers #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TLDR of Australian Influencers #3 thread:

Chloe Szep backtracked on her anti vaxx, anti mask, anti lockdown views because she and Mitch are losing followers.

Sophie Cachia bought a new house, basically on top of a busy highway.

Jessiika Wilson also bought a new house but we'll take the high road on that one.

Mia Plecic previously said she would rather buy a fake vaccination passport than be forced into getting the jab herself, but recently backtracked as well. After posing as a journalist and accidentally sending a message from her own account, to then forging a fake cease and desist letter to TikToker Clary Michelle, she issued the worlds fakest apology on her Instagram story and signed off to deal with "personal issues".

Nadia Bartel's friend Ellie Pearson uploaded a short clip of Nadia snorting up some nose beers off a $1.50 Kmart plate, the story has been picked up by the media and Nadia is now doing damage control as it seems a naked photo of her has been leaked.

That's what you missed on Tattle 👉👉🔫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Correct me if I'm wrong but don't you have a tummy tuck to remove excess "overhang" after you lose weight??
Isn't LL putting the cart before the horse here or is she full if sh*t again

Reactions: 11
Correct me if I'm wrong but don't you have a tummy tuck to remove excess "overhang" after you lose weight??
I thought that too?! If we’re right then it’s a sure fire way to completely stuff your body! The fat will just disperse everywhere else. Need to lose the weight and be able to maintain that weight loss, for a tummy tuck to work!
Do we think it’s a sponsored tummy tuck?

Reactions: 3
Thank you for the new thread.

What you mean, ELL won't be in a size 8 by Christmas?

• Haha
TLDR of Australian Influencers #3 thread:

Chloe Szep backtracked on her anti vaxx, anti mask, anti lockdown views because she and Mitch are losing followers.

Sophie Cachia bought a new house, basically on top of a busy highway.

Jessiika Wilson also bought a new house but we'll take the high road on that one.

Mia Plecic previously said she would rather buy a fake vaccination passport than be forced into getting the jab herself, but recently backtracked as well. After posing as a journalist and accidentally sending a message from her own account, to then forging a fake cease and desist letter to TikToker Clary Michelle, she issued the worlds fakest apology on her Instagram story and signed off to deal with "personal issues".

Nadia Bartel's friend Ellie Pearson uploaded a short clip of Nadia snorting up some nose beers off a $1.50 Kmart plate, the story has been picked up by the media and Nadia is now doing damage control as it seems a naked photo of her has been leaked.

That's what you missed on Tattle 👉👉🔫
It didn't look like Nadia's first time snorting the nose beers either 🤣
Best TLDR I've ever read 🙌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
ELL is soooooo erratic. She jumped from packing orders to hay fever to the weather to tummy surgery to australia post to lip balm to acting classes all within the same story. She’s utterly nuts!

Reactions: 5
I thought that too?! If we’re right then it’s a sure fire way to completely stuff your body! The fat will just disperse everywhere else. Need to lose the weight and be able to maintain that weight loss, for a tummy tuck to work!
Do we think it’s a sponsored tummy tuck?
So as I thought she is full of sh*t. Probably getting liposuction and/or a gastric band or something like that.
Mustve been 12mths since they joined the health fund and she's straight into it for her own benefit, of course

ELL is soooooo erratic. She jumped from packing orders to hay fever to the weather to tummy surgery to lip balm to acting classes all within the same story. She’s utterly nuts!
I don't mean to body shame because I'm a fat person too, but it seems like such a waste of money getting a tummy tuck at her size, no? Wouldn't it be better just getting a gastric sleeve or something? Even if it is sponsored the surgeon could at least suggest a surgery that'll make a difference...

Reactions: 7
I don't mean to body shame because I'm a fat person too, but it seems like such a waste of money getting a tummy tuck at her size, no? Wouldn't it be better just getting a gastric sleeve or something? Even if it is sponsored the surgeon could at least suggest a surgery that'll make a difference...
Agree. You have to lose the weight first. I myself am considering a sleeve op, the tuck comes well after when you need to get rid of all the loose skin. And baby, that ain’t loose skin she’s carrying around.

So as I thought she is full of sh*t. Probably getting liposuction and/or a gastric band or something like that.
Mustve been 12mths since they joined the health fund and she's straight into it for her own benefit, of course
And I bet that the only name on the private health insurance is ELL. Not the 4 other people who lives in the rental.

She has spoken…

At least she owned it… straight to the point.
At least she is admitting it…what “steps” is she taking to make better choices though….what a joke. I’d have been happy if she was going to be paying all necessary fines ASAP and making some considerable donation to some kind of charity supporting health care workers….I’d like to see these kind of idiots even cop mandatory detention and community service after our freedom finally comes

Reactions: 12
I’m actually kind of pleasantly surprised by how straight up the apology is-I thought there would be more excuses and justifications.

Reactions: 8
I don't hate Nadia's apology at all. Humble and real. We all f*ck up and I can appreciate her owning it. Hope she wrote it herself and it comes from the heart.
Hopefully she will come across less stepford in her SM presence after this 'cause we're not buying the act anymore.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.