Australian Influencers #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nadia lives in Albert Park and she has still been posting from the house her and JB sold (from what I can see) and Ellie lives North I think. So definitely outside their 5km.
it’s a shame i loved following El and Em because they are pretty funny and seem to take the Piss out of themselves and ems little boy is so cute. (Btw I’m not suggesting Em was there or involved in the latest)
I was feeling sad for them because Covid is obvi affecting their Spray Business but not really anymore if EP has no regard for public health
measures.
For the sake of their business, I think EP needs to stop being a gutless & come back to Insta to face the music…

Reactions: 9
She has spoken…

At least she owned it… straight to the point.
Handled like a boss. I’m sorry but I just can’t help but like her. Being called out on that sort of scale would make anyone reflect on their actions and feel embarrassed and remorseful. Being caught filming yourself doing coke in your 30s is embarrassing. She was always pretty anti lockdown so at least being caught breaking it will mean she stops with this shadow pandemic stuff. Does anyone know why she’s back in her and Jimmy’s old house? I thought they sold it?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
And Rebecca Judd's position on this with the SprayAus company. Was it at Nadia's house? If so, did the others also break the 5km rule as well as entering someone else's home? There was wine involved - did anyone drive home with alcohol and cocaine in their systems? And breaking curfew!

I'm sure a lot of these influencers continue to break lockdown. This time they got caught.
When school goes back it is going to be absolutely mortifying for Nadia at pick up and drop off. Many children at her son’s school are doctors and surgeons…I’m sure they would be livid to see a parent in their community have zero respect for lockdown…
Im sure she will just pay a nanny to do it

Reactions: 12
When school goes back it is going to be absolutely mortifying for Nadia at pick up and drop off. Many children at her son’s school are doctors and surgeons…I’m sure they would be livid to see a parent in their community have zero respect for lockdown…
Im sure she will just pay a nanny to do it
Wouldn’t a lot of the other school parents also be having illegal gatherings/parties and doing bags on the sly?

Reactions: 11
What are the chances Olivia’s recent story is directed at us?

Hi Liv 👋🏼
What did she say? Her reels kept coming up in my explore feed so I had to block her. I just find her painfully embarrassing. She’s a mum in her 30s jumping on every trend. I just don’t think she would have the same personality in real life if it wasn’t for Instagram validation.

Reactions: 7
Wouldn’t a lot of the other school parents also be having illegal gatherings/parties and doing bags on the sly?
100% none of us are perfect

For me that's the reason why a big influencer takedown like this is amusing. Scroll though her feed and she's Mrs Perfect. Sexy-face at the camera, got it all together, high fashion, unflappable etc etc. She ain't exactly keeping it real

No one's life is that perfect and I rest my case, thank you

Reactions: 8
Handled like a boss. I’m sorry but I just can’t help but like her. Being called out on that sort of scale would make anyone reflect on their actions and feel embarrassed and remorseful. Being caught filming yourself doing coke in your 30s is embarrassing. She was always pretty anti lockdown so at least being caught breaking it will mean she stops with this shadow pandemic stuff. Does anyone know why she’s back in her and Jimmy’s old house? I thought they sold it?
Handled like a boss by her PR Team!! She's got zero to do with any of this. She'd be sitting on the couch feeling like total tit (physically and literally). As you said being caught doing coke in you late 30's is just beyond embarrassing it's just plain sad and stupid - this is going to be hanging over her head for the rest of life. Her name won't be able to be said without someone mentioning doing a line of coke!! She'll be the but of jokes and memes (she already is) for years. Even today at my work I emailed someone in Melbourne who told me they were 'next in line'. She's basically an idiot - she knew she was being filmed. This is what happens when you need to constantly validate your life online - you'll eventually get caught out. Goodbye hosting the red carpet for the Brownlow, sponsorships etc. Any news article from now on will be Nadia Bartel who got caught on video snorting lines of coke in a lockdown!!!!

See ya later Nadia!!

Reactions: 21
I don't mean to body shame because I'm a fat person too, but it seems like such a waste of money getting a tummy tuck at her size, no? Wouldn't it be better just getting a gastric sleeve or something? Even if it is sponsored the surgeon could at least suggest a surgery that'll make a difference...
i believe she had a gastric sleeve a couple of years ago

Reactions: 1
What did she say? Her reels kept coming up in my explore feed so I had to block her. I just find her painfully embarrassing. She’s a mum in her 30s jumping on every trend. I just don’t think she would have the same personality in real life if it wasn’t for Instagram validation.

Just a story that reads “Stop being so judgmental make sure you fix what’s wrong in your life before you start judging others”
Could be about Nadia.
Could be a completely coincidence.
It’s well timed either way 😂

I rarely watch her stories, she just bangs on & on about crap. I actually don’t even know why I still follow her.
I think she’d be a nasty piece of work in real life.

Reactions: 5
Just a story that reads “Stop being so judgmental make sure you fix what’s wrong in your life before you start judging others”
Could be about Nadia.
Could be a completely coincidence.
It’s well timed either way 😂

I rarely watch her stories, she just bangs on & on about crap. I actually don’t even know why I still follow her.
I think she’d be a nasty piece of work in real life.
Haha nah not aimed on here. No one is even judging about the coke. It’s the filming it and breaking lockdown that has people all fired up. What is her new house like??? Ok I think I need to unblock and go stalk!

Reactions: 7
She had a lap band. For as long as I have followed ELL. She's had problems with it. She had it loosened either last year or late 2019.

ELL doesn't have the build to be her dream size 8. And there's nothing wrong with that. Just dress for your body shape and age.

As for Nadia. I feel sorry for her kids and family. Her friends not so much, as they all seem as bad as each other.

Reactions: 4
I like Nadia and still do. I do think she is an idiot for this but I don't think she's a bad person or anything and I hope she can bounce back from all of this but only time will tell. 😬 I actually started following her when her marriage to Jimmy ended and even though she is one of those over the top influeners, I've still enjoyed watching her clothing brand grow.

Speaking of Jimmy, I read a few comments on his instagram and they're so awful. People are saying Nadia should lose custody of their kids and are calling her all sorts of names. What she did was stupid/crappy but I don't think it makes her an unfit mother. Also, do these people not know who Jimmy is and who he hangs out with? There's no way in hell that he hasn't done his fair share of nose beers, yet they're acting like he's a goody two shoes who has never touched coke in his life 😂😂

Reactions: 13
It seems that Emmylou took out private health insurance a year ago for another gastric sleeve or a comparable intervention this year. Private health insurance will cover most of this. If i she has changed her mind and now wants a tummy tuck, which doesn't make sense at all, it's a waste of money. Private health insurance doesn't cover much for a cosmetic surgery procedure. I have a family member who had top private health insurance cover and wanted loose skin removed after weight loss - well over 10 years ago. There was a $10,000 payment made to the cosmetic surgeon and further payments direct to the hospital for what the private health insurance wouldn't pay.
I can't see Emmylou having that much money on hand with all her current rentals/obligations. I highly doubt any surgeon would give her a tummy tuck - she's just playing with words.

I like Nadia and still do. I do think she is an idiot for this but I don't think she's a bad person or anything and I hope she can bounce back from all of this but only time will tell. 😬 I actually started following her when her marriage to Jimmy ended and even though she is one of those over the top influencers, I've still enjoyed watching her clothing brand grow.

Speaking of Jimmy, I read a few comments on his instagram and they're so awful. People are saying Nadia should lose custody of their kids and are calling her all sorts of names. What she did was stupid/crappy but I don't think it makes her an unfit mother. Also, do these people not know who Jimmy is and who he hangs out with? There's no way in hell that he hasn't done his fair share of nose beers, yet they're acting like he's a goody two shoes who has never touched coke in his life 😂😂
I'm angry she and her friends broke lockdown but the comments about her being an unfit mother are not fair. Poor choice with the nose beers, poor choice whoever recorded it, poor choice by uploading it even for a few seconds but it doesn't make her a bad mother. She's obviously not a drug addict. Also, her kids were under their father's care at the time. The dad is hardly a saint.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I like Nadia and still do. I do think she is an idiot for this but I don't think she's a bad person or anything and I hope she can bounce back from all of this but only time will tell. 😬 I actually started following her when her marriage to Jimmy ended and even though she is one of those over the top influeners, I've still enjoyed watching her clothing brand grow.

Exactly why I’m sad this came out. Woman with children does coke and suddenly she is an unfit mother who’s addicted to drugs to stay thin. Footy player does coke. Boys will be boys and the club stands behind him to get the help he needs. It actually makes me so cross and frankly just see it as another way to shame women.

Reactions: 29
As someone said above this will now follow her forever and she will loose work. Meanwhile Judd is the hero who left the West Coke Eagles because he didn’t condone drug use.

Agree with above that I didn’t think you could get a tummy tuck with that much excess fat??? She’s tried the band already??? I think she just wants a quick fix, which I totally get but it’s not gonna last.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Exactly why I’m sad this came out. Woman with children does coke and suddenly she is an unfit mother who’s addicted to drugs to stay thin. Footy player does coke. Boys will be boys and the club stands behind him to get the help he needs. It actually makes me so cross and frankly just see it as another way to shame women.
100% agree with all this. Was going to rant about it but you articulated it so well. Screams so much misogyny. He had an affair and barely got any hate or media attention about, which fair enough because they both kept things pretty private. They were allowed that privacy especially when young kids were involved. But if she did that, she would’ve been slammed.

Reactions: 12
100% agree with all this. Was going to rant about it but you articulated it so well. Screams so much misogyny. He had an affair and barely got any hate or media attention about, which fair enough because they both kept things pretty private. They were allowed that privacy especially when young kids were involved. But if she did that, she would’ve been slammed.
Yep! The baby was 9 months, possibly younger? People are still calling him a good dad, even though he was out having an affair with a newborn at home. Exactly as you said, if she did that she with a young baby she would once again be called an unfit mother. I just find it so annoying. ANYWAY ELL just needs some new spanks, not a tummy tuck.

Reactions: 6
Yep! The baby was 9 months, possibly younger? People are still calling him a good dad, even though he was out having an affair with a newborn at home. Exactly as you said, if she did that she with a young baby she would once again be called an unfit mother. I just find it so annoying. ANYWAY ELL just needs some new spanks, not a tummy tuck.
yeh the youngest was still a baby. It’s kind of like how Mia Fevola gets so much hate/slut shaming (usually from young males) because shes had a couple football player boyfriends. She’s obviously is in those circles considering who her father is. Plus she’s not doing anything wrong. Yet Brendan fevola was just a young lad, having an public affair and is still a hero. Not saying he’s a bad father and obvs he has matured now. But yeh it’s all just annoying.

EL is so chaotic and I love to hate watch her because I just can’t get over that fact she gets her kids and husband to film her walking out the house everyday like she’s on a reality show. If there’s one thing I like about her basic witch Kmart style “clothing label” is it does cater to plus size women.
Does anyone remember when she tried to sell those bloody face shields for a ridiculous price? Lolol anything for a quick buck

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.