Australian Influencers #34

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was a regular school race.
---
It was Zones/Interschool. Top 6 make it through to district.
I have never seen anyone run along the track or follow their kid. She is actually crazy.
Violet should actually be disqualified. They don't allow coaching in the race.

Reactions: 31
I also imagine that the other kids will give her a hard time for her mother being that unhinged.

Reactions: 27
Next level cra cra. My girls always ask for the day off on cross country day. I always oblige.
That’s really wonderful parenting on your part ❤ As someone who has always been highly anxious and not athletically inclined, I wish my parents were more like that when I was young!

I can’t imagine how embarrassed and anxiety riddled the poor girl was having her mother chase after her at cross country. It’s great to encourage kids to “have a go” but I think her actions absolutely cross the line. I hope the other parents and teachers took note of her insane behaviour and don’t allow this to happen in future. It’s not appropriate for anyone’s parents to be running along providing commentary to their kids during an event like that.

Reactions: 22
I have kids similar ages and can’t imagine anyone doing that at school cross country. How absolutely mortifying 😳

Reactions: 14
Now we’ll all know why when we watch our kids in their next cross country race the poor teacher has to announce “Parents are not permitted to run the track with their children”. Is she going to race along side her at the 100m in the athletics carnival too? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My kid is running state in a couple of weeks.

From past experience they, and I, know I’ll sit in the stands, drink bad coffee and scroll my phone.

🤘🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Now we’ll all know why when we watch our kids in their next cross country race the poor teacher has to announce “Parents are not permitted to run the track with their children”. Is she going to race along side her at the 100m in the athletics carnival too? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Can someone tag me when the swimming carnival is on, that should make for good viewing watching her swimming after the kid in the pool.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
My kid is a runner, he's been to states twice at 11. He loves running, it's his favourite thing to do. I'm also a teacher. I have yelled knees up, breathe, finish strong, he's behind you, you want this, push etc from a standing position on a track. Never in all my years have a seen a parent run across a track, follow and run behind a child. This is seriously unhinged and weird behaviour. I could not feel worse for the poor kid.

Reactions: 41
My children are probably similar to Violet, always out of top 10. One loves running one doesn’t - they don’t train apart from sport they play and obviously been a child you do so much running around anyway. What we tell them is try your best and have FUN ! I’m on the benches catching up with parents who have taken the morning off to watch them. Even the parents who’s childaren are regional / state runners are just waiting patiently at the finish line with camera in hand to capture it.
Did her husband not die of 2nd hand embarrassment ?

Reactions: 22
I’m a teacher and I wouldn’t have hesitated in asking her to leave the sports ground. There’s a clear difference between encouragement and bullying. Following her and yelling like that wouldn’t have been tolerated by the officials in my district. PS Finch, my kids have never trained for cross country but have still made it to district and state ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 39
On the other end of the spectrum….Lisa Desanctis is annoyed the staff at the pool told her she can’t swim laps anymore while leaving her baby daughter unsupervised 😒 And clarifies she’s mainly annoyed that they let her get away with it for 6 months. As well as claiming she “kept a close eye on her” 🤨

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
On the other end of the spectrum….Lisa Desanctis is annoyed the staff at the pool told her she can’t swim laps anymore while leaving her baby daughter unsupervised 😒 And clarifies she’s mainly annoyed that they let her get away with it for 6 months. As well as claiming she “kept a close eye on her” 🤨
How about a pool with a crèche - idiot !

Reactions: 13
I can just see her speedwalking along the pool deck at the next swimming carnival as poor Violet tries to swim 50m freestyle!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Alright, the Chrimarse market has finally gotten me. I love the pink gingerbread stuff and cardigans she’s launching Sunday. I am usually a whiz with reverse image search and finding that type of stuff on AliExpress but am having no luck. Does anyone have intel on where she sources things from? Can’t stand the thought of lining her pockets for more home pizza ingredients.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Alright, the Chrimarse market has finally gotten me. I love the pink gingerbread stuff and cardigans she’s launching Sunday. I am usually a whiz with reverse image search and finding that type of stuff on AliExpress but am having no luck. Does anyone have intel on where she sources things from? Can’t stand the thought of lining her pockets for more home pizza ingredients.
I had trouble also. She has some really nice stuff. This is the only thing I could find but it’s not as
nice.

Reactions: 2