Australian Influencers #34

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had trouble also. She has some really nice stuff. This is the only thing I could find but it’s not as
nice.

Looks like I might have to do an order. At least we know she’s finding unique things that can’t be found anywhere else so it’s not our fault really

Reactions: 5
On the other end of the spectrum….Lisa Desanctis is annoyed the staff at the pool told her she can’t swim laps anymore while leaving her baby daughter unsupervised 😒 And clarifies she’s mainly annoyed that they let her get away with it for 6 months. As well as claiming she “kept a close eye on her” 🤨
WTAF!! 😳

Reactions: 2
People who are overweight are still humans and deserve to be treated with love and respect! Anyone else think she over steps here?
Weight does not equal health.

Plenty of overweight people are healthy.
Plenty of thin people are not healthy.

I’ve never heard of this account. But I’d be concerned if someone I was following for nutrition advice was saying things like this.

Reactions: 23
It’s only now reading the last bit on the story that I’ve realised she seems to be trying to get people to send her details of pools where you can get away with it. I don’t think there’s that many women out there swimming laps while their child is unattended in their stroller 🧐 There’s actually a reason the pool staff told you that you can’t do it.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
People who are overweight are still humans and deserve to be treated with love and respect! Anyone else think she over steps here?
What an icky mentality she has. People's worth is not in their weight or size or appearance.

Frankly the better advice would be not to spend time around judgemental arseholes who monitor your food intake like that.

Reactions: 19
She’s not an interesting person whatsoever., she’s not even interesting enough to be an influencer. Her razor Brand is ridiculous and she’s besties with Rozalia Russian which should tell you everything
Hard, hard agree. She’s so beige and has nothing to offer. Curious about their friendship (or lack of) with Hamish and his insufferable wife. I bet Zoe would look down on her hardcore, knowing she was a waitress when she met andy and has done nothing but launch a line of crappy razors.

Reactions: 20
Hard, hard agree. She’s so beige and has nothing to offer. Curious about their friendship (or lack of) with Hamish and his insufferable wife. I bet Zoe would look down on her hardcore, knowing she was a waitress when she met andy and has done nothing but launch a line of crappy razors.
Couldn’t agree more.

Reactions: 9
I'm not trying to talk her up because I find her boring as well but she was also studying at uni at the time so not just a waitress

Reactions: 11
Courtney McCarty - I’ve never had any dental work done……except this tooth I broke horse riding a couple of years ago that I’ve had repaired a few times 🤪🤦🏻‍♀️

It’s good she schedules those 3 hours of self care time every day to recover.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm not trying to talk her up because I find her boring as well but she was also studying at uni at the time so not just a waitress
Fair play! Did she graduate, does anyone know?
And absolutely no shade to waitressing, i can just imagine Zoe dining out on it (no pun intended).

Reactions: 9
Fair play! Did she graduate, does anyone know?
And absolutely no shade to waitressing, i can just imagine Zoe dining out on it (no pun intended).
According to her LinkedIn, she has a bachelors in media and communication and then a masters of communication.

I don't have anything against her, I don't think her brand is the best thing she could have done but if I was marrying Andy I wouldn't even be working anymore so good on her I guess 😂

Reactions: 17
Hmmm wasn't that like 15 years ago feel like they have been together forever. Agree with others she has done nothing. The razor thing is just embarrassing.

Reactions: 7
I heard a rumour that she gave Andy Lee an ultimatum to get married or she’s out 🤫

The razor brand was comparable to a rich kid spending their pocket money on a start up that was never going to land… such a bizarre idea and waste of investment

The plans for Ravenswood confirmed my thoughts that they essentially bought the property for the land and location. They are slapping a new build on the back and not even going to use the original building. Hope they at least restore it to its former glory. She really proves that money can’t buy you taste!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
The razor brand was comparable to a rich kid spending their pocket money on a start up that was never going to land… such a bizarre idea and waste of investment
Someone posted in the Likeminded witches Drinking Wine FB group that she copied their brand. I think it was discussed in an earlier thread here

Reactions: 3
heard a rumour that she gave Andy Lee an ultimatum to get married or she’s out 🤫
That makes sense. I was surprised when they got engaged, because I really didn’t see Andy ever getting married. He’d have done it by now. Makes it harder to upgrade to a younger model (literally and figuratively) in the future.

Reactions: 10