Australian Influencers #34

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else find the amount of clothes Cat Sanz either buys or is gifted absolutely astronomical?!! She seems nice and down to earth but every single day it’s a different ‘haul’. I know it’s her job, but the consumerism is mind-blowing! How could she even wear or need that amount of clothing?! It seems so wasteful.
Absolutely! It's mostly fast fashion too so likely not great quality or designed for longevity. Here's me ripping another tag off a brand new item of clothing 🫣 Same with her bestie Caitlin, (bycaitlinanne), loves a dramatic tag rip.
For me, it's the constant prancing in front of the camera when trying the clothes on, on tippy toes, then the leg kicked out to the side, then crossed over the front, back to tippy toes. Flits around everywhere. I like to see how clothes look on someone standing still, not contorting their body into strange poses!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A leak from MAFS confirmed the producers knowingly & purposefully cast a “problematic” male (& probs female) cast members every year. For men it = misogynistic pricks. Dean, Harrison & who ever it was this year (I’ve stopped watching).

Do you think Megan is going to put her money where her mouth is and stop covering MAFS until the producers get their tit together?

No she won’t. She’s happy to support women unless it’s an inconvenience to her.

MAFS knowingly hire men who DGAF about women and it needs to stop. Stop watching it. Stop listening to any podcast/show that discusses if.

(General rant - not at you specifically)

I agree. I haven’t watched in 2 years. It’s dangerous on so many levels. As far as Megan, she often has said (I don’t follow her page or podcast anymore) in the past that Mafs if her biggest engagement period so while the cash pig is still around she’ll still be slimy click baiting

Reactions: 4
Wow, what an investment. Instead of purchasing something from the business that gifted it to her, she “invests” in a professional photo shoot of herself that nobody asked for, where she does her best budget catalogue pose, looking longingly into the horizon. Her generosity knows no bounds! If mayonnaise was a person.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Wow, what an investment. Instead of purchasing something from the business that gifted it to her, she “invests” in a professional photo shoot of herself that nobody asked for, where she does her best budget catalogue pose, looking longingly into the horizon. Her generosity knows no bounds! If mayonnaise was a person.
I’m sure what’s her name - just another reality influencer person, she’s the wife of someone I forget she’s so boring is it matty j wife? - who gifted the necklace isn’t hard done by

Reactions: 6
Absolutely! It's mostly fast fashion too so likely not great quality or designed for longevity. Here's me ripping another tag off a brand new item of clothing 🫣 Same with her bestie Caitlin, (bycaitlinanne), loves a dramatic tag rip.
For me, it's the constant prancing in front of the camera when trying the clothes on, on tippy toes, then the leg kicked out to the side, then crossed over the front, back to tippy toes. Flits around everywhere. I like to see how clothes look on someone standing still, not contorting their body into strange poses!
Yes you’ve summed this up perfectly!!! The tag rip and the prancing!

Reactions: 8
Argh my guess is Dom but Jesus I can’t stand Megan, or Dom, Or Olivia. Wish all these people would fade into the distance
---

And Megan is forgetting she put Dom on a pedestal and threw Olivia over the hot coals at the beginning. Sure she’s now apologised and aired all the dirty laundry but she is still the pot stirrer in all of this! It’s all coming up again 2-3 years later and she is froffing over it.
Megan is one of the biggest try hards in the Aus reality television world. She latches on to people then throws them out when someone else is the flavour of the month. She kept so much of the Dom vs Olivia drama going in the first place and now she's all cosy with Olivia because it suits her new agenda.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I thought she was a beauty editor, girl those nails need a top up

I used to follow some influencer in the UK who would go to Zara and et al in their private fitting rooms and try on new releases and leave them there. I know a lot of retailers are online but they need to do more of the “try on” only and less of the gifting piles of junk. (Cannot remember for the life of me who it was ughhh)

Reactions: 5
Which Real Housewive of Perth has asked Amy Zempilas to sell their wedding rings? I see there's paper work for the rings. Still I would feel uncomfortable handing over $10k.

Screen_Recording_20240521_190945_Instagram_exported_7062~2.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Yes! It’s the prancing for me. There’s one who is a friend of a friend and she gets a huge amount of stuff, prances around in for 3 minutes and then either sells it or gives it to her friends and family.

What amuses me the most about this one is that she’s always saying how much she loves the clothes, but whenever she films stories straight to camera (usually begging people to go like her latest prance reel) she is almost always wearing just a white tshirt. 🙄

• Haha
Which Real Housewive of Perth has asked Amy Zempilas to sell their wedding rings? I see there's paper work for the rings. Still I would feel uncomfortable handing over $10k.

View attachment 2950113
These are soooooo ugly. Also they’re absolutely dreaming if they think they’re getting 10k for used, dated rings – engagement/wedding rings depreciate worse than a new car

Reactions: 13
yep, cheap fast fashion for try ons only for getting paid, but countless designer bags and shoes she will wear out!

Reactions: 3
Eleanor is the most vain, insufferable person on Instagram and that’s saying a lot. Even when she tries to be humble/relatable, she ends up bragging, posing, pouting and showing off. Truly cannot stand her.

Reactions: 11
These are soooooo ugly. Also they’re absolutely dreaming if they think they’re getting 10k for used, dated rings – engagement/wedding rings depreciate worse than a new car
My thoughts exactly!

They have been up for sale for nearly a month. Quite a few of the other designer stuff she's trying to sell for people aren't selling either.

Reactions: 2
I know Sopha is close to her Mum and her Mum is very involved with her business.. but is this normal for someone in their early 20s? Maybe I was just raised to be very independent. It's also odd that she's been in a relationship for over a year, but it's the Mum who she's planning this with.

Attachments

I know Sopha is close to her Mum and her Mum is very involved with her business.. but is this normal for someone in their early 20s? Maybe I was just raised to be very independent. It's also odd that she's been in a relationship for over a year, but it's the Mum who she's planning this with.
I take that to mean maybe a house with a granny flat

with the cost of living i think generational living will become popular makes sense to build now for that eventual plan but a house I would build as a singleton no kids is probs very different to how I would build as a married with kids person

with the cost of living i think generational living will become popular makes sense to build now for that eventual plan but a house I would build as a singleton no kids is probs very different to how I would build as a married with kids person
Yes that's possible. From what I remember, her mum is some sort of lawyer so I thought they were quite well off, and now Sopha is making good money of her own.

Reactions: 1

She said she wants to buy another house as well as build one with her mum so three houses in total. Doesn’t sound like someone worried about the cost of living.
Wish I could relate.