Australian Influencers #34

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard a rumour that she gave Andy Lee an ultimatum to get married or she’s out 🤫

The razor brand was comparable to a rich kid spending their pocket money on a start up that was never going to land… such a bizarre idea and waste of investment

The plans for Ravenswood confirmed my thoughts that they essentially bought the property for the land and location. They are slapping a new build on the back and not even going to use the original building. Hope they at least restore it to its former glory. She really proves that money can’t buy you taste!
Yes - the video where Andy is doing a walkthrough, and he’s like ‘we’re getting rid of the staircase, and this porthole window, etc. etc.’
Restore it lovingly! It’s a grand old dame. Clearly it needs a lot of work, but work hard to preserve the original features and incorporate into the reno. All money and no taste 😐

Reactions: 13
Someone posted in the Likeminded witches Drinking Wine FB group that she copied their brand. I think it was discussed in an earlier thread here
It was Deagan Coyne's brand. She lives local to me. I actually really like her. She doesn't do razors anymore. She's a lawyer.

Reactions: 2
Has Mrs Bouw completely gone off-line now? I know she moved to the private 2.0 account and rarely posted and when she did it didn't have a lot of detail, but I haven't seen her post for ages.

Reactions: 3
Has Mrs Bouw completely gone off-line now? I know she moved to the private 2.0 account and rarely posted and when she did it didn't have a lot of detail, but I haven't seen her post for ages.
She’s either blocked me or she’s deleted her account.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Amy Zempilas. Yuck.
Thought the same thing. Felt very uncomfortable. Even if you may or not know the Mother and daughter have some respect. Same goes to the paper for scrolling through an 18 year olds social media to take screenshots and post them on fhe front page.

Back to normal programming and a chartered flight to Leeuwine Estate with Basil for Telethon to rub shoulders with all the wealthy people who donate to Telethon.

Screen_Recording_20240526_081115_Instagram_exported_10157~2.jpg

Thanks, so odd that I'm blocked as I've never interacted with her!! She's gross though 🤢
I didn't answer the question properly.

Amy lives in the same suburb where the Mother and her daughter were killed. Very tragic. Amy shared a photo of the street where the tragedy happened with all the police cars and Basil standing there. I thought it was poor taste. And didn't need to be shared.

Amy does need to keep Gina Rinehart happy and make sure you tag your employer when going to a charity event.

Screen_Recording_20240526_082105_Instagram_exported_0~2.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I didn't answer the question properly.

Amy lives in the same suburb where the Mother and her daughter were killed. Very tragic. Amy shared a photo of the street which is blocked by police cars.

Amy does need to keep Gina Rinehart happy and make sure you tag your employer when going to a charity event.

View attachment 2957487
Wow, that is absolutely disgusting. Doesn't surprise me though,they will do anything to centre themselves in a tragedy then back to normal gross privileged and wealthy tit In the next second.

Reactions: 10
Wow, that is absolutely disgusting. Doesn't surprise me though,they will do anything to centre themselves in a tragedy then back to normal gross privileged and wealthy tit In the next second.
Some people did call Basil out on Twitter/X as he posted a lengthy post. However as Basil is Liberal candidate for Churchlands people are wondering if he is campaigning instead of being compassionate.

Reactions: 4
Cringing at Sammi Mason (TSID) chewing the face off herself at her own party 🙃
I’m glad someone else noticed. She’s so bleeping bogan and embarrassing. Always posts stories chewing gum. Also, don’t know how her man isn’t sick of her yet, he always looks annoyed and sick of her, moreso when she’s drunk which seems to be often

Reactions: 2
Thought the same thing. Felt very uncomfortable. Even if you may or not know the Mother and daughter have some respect. Same goes to the paper for scrolling through an 18 year olds social media to take screenshots and post them on fhe front page.

Back to normal programming and a chartered flight to Leeuwine Estate with Basil for Telethon to rub shoulders with all the wealthy people who donate to Telethon.

View attachment 2957472
Exactly what I was referring to. Just because she lives in Floreat doesn’t give her the right to post tit like that. Tacky as duck, just like her and the snow blowing cretin of a husband.

Reactions: 1
Pretty ironic that Lisa and Wippa are on this petition to raise social media verification age to 16 from 13…(I have no issue with this)
Lisa, you’re using your young kids (all younger than 13 mind you) to shill for a clothing brand… jfc… are they deliberately obtuse or what? Do your kids not deserve to have no digital footprint until they decide?

Attachments

Reactions: 13