Australian Influencers #34

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so tired of Marcia Leone co opting the 'single mama' label. She coparents her kids and has had a full time partner for the past two years. It's so frustrating to me that she is trying to use solo parenting for likes/sales/etc. she is still calling herself a single parent and she really isn't.

Reactions: 10
I'm so tired of Marcia Leone co opting the 'single mama' label. She coparents her kids and has had a full time partner for the past two years. It's so frustrating to me that she is trying to use solo parenting for likes/sales/etc. she is still calling herself a single parent and she really isn't.
Marcia Leone is irritating full stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Putting this behind a spoiler for those that want to keep it a mystery...

I know it's been talked about here that Fashion Critical is Dani Lombard of Soda Communications.

Anyway check out the bookmarks on this screenshot of her latest story, FC stuffed up. Soda Sydney Forecast.
1000032673.png

Reactions: 14
Putting this behind a spoiler for those that want to keep it a mystery...

I know it's been talked about here that Fashion Critical is Dani Lombard of Soda Communications.

Anyway check out the bookmarks on this screenshot of her latest story, FC stuffed up. Soda Sydney Forecast.View attachment 2950932
It’s probably not an error. She seems to be wanting to be slightly known.

Reactions: 9
Imagine witnessing the Mum running after the child like crazy. That is not normal behaviour. So embarrassed for her.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Following your daughter, filming her and ‘encouraging her’, while she runs a cross country race is honestly unhinged! That poor child.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Following your daughter, filming her and ‘encouraging her’, while she runs a cross country race is honestly unhinged! That poor child.
Next level cra cra. My girls always ask for the day off on cross country day. I always oblige.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How embarrassing… that poor girl. Was this the regular school cross country or did she make it to the zone stage? Poor girl is crying tears of relief knowing that her parents might be off her back about running until next cross country. If it was only ever about ‘doing her best’ why were you running after her like a crazy person, and not just letting her run her own race? (pun intended)

Reactions: 25
Just sit down with the other parents idiot. I personally couldn’t be friends with a mum like that. It’s OTT.
Agree. Imagine the side eye from the other parents there. If that happened at my kid’s school I can guarantee you’d be brought down a few pegs with comments like “why don’t you just run the race for her!”

Reactions: 17
How embarrassing… that poor girl. Was this the regular school cross country or did she make it to the zone stage? Poor girl is crying tears of relief knowing that her parents might be off her back about running until next cross country. If it was only ever about ‘doing her best’ why were you running after her like a crazy person, and not just letting her run her own race? (pun intended)
It was a regular school race.
---
Agree. Imagine the side eye from the other parents there. If that happened at my kid’s school I can guarantee you’d be brought down a few pegs with comments like “why don’t you just run the race for her!”
I like the sound of the parents at your children’s school.

Reactions: 3
I'm in shock. I've never visited Rachael's page so at the start I thought it was satire. This crazy mother was actually following her and shouting breathing techniques during a school cross country race 😳

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Cringing so bad at Rachel Finch's stories. It's cross country day. Poor Violet
I’m glad she posted this up.
So people can see for themselves what a controlling & forceful mother she is.
Her behavior is bordering on child abuse. Plain & simple.
People will look at is as being supportive, but all it is is controlling behavior. It is so appalling & quite frankly I’m shocked.
She controls this poor kid to every inch of her life, she probably schedules everything down to when she can urinate.
This sort of parenting is setting this kid up to break free the first chance she gets and indulge in foods & behavior that she’s been denied her whole life.

Reactions: 37
People will look at is as being supportive, but all it is is controlling behavior. It is so appalling & quite frankly I’m shocked.
She controls this poor kid to every inch of her life, she probably schedules everything down to when she can urinate.
This sort of parenting is setting this kid up to break free the first chance she gets and indulge in foods & behavior that she’s been denied her whole life.
She’s ridiculous. Imagine viewing her run after her child and film her to put on her social media. To be honest I don’t think this would be allowed at my daughters school it’s absolutely ridiculous. It’s too much pressure!!
---
It’s not supportive it’s weird. I can see other kids but no other parents with their iPhones running after them.
---
Matt Poole and his second girlfriend to meet his daughter.. a lot of men and woman in and out of her life, so sad.
Hopefully this one lasts. A lot of people in and out of all the kids lives 😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 8