Australian Influencers #34

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
nah babe not everyone’s husband is a grown man child. View attachment 3028671
She is doing my head in with the “single married mum” schtik. I can’t believe her husband is working 24/7 - more like gaming and sleeping during the day. She either loves to play it up for content as him doing nothing or she is enabling it with comments like these.
But she totally offsets the tit father/husband figure by spending so much every week. Legit she would spend thousands each week on all her appointments, shopping, stupid health food and ridiculous supplements.

Reactions: 8
I’ve always been interested in his somewhat “flashy” lifestyle.. expensive cars etc.. yet they seemed to be renting a fairly average townhouse.. did anyone see him join and start defending himself on the outspoken Facebook page today. Absolutely wild 🤣
What on earth was he saying on there?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Any one a member of the outspoken poddy fb group? I saw living my Jess life was discussed there (she put it on her story) and said she’s requested to join to clear some things up about their finances (we have talked about them here too)

Reactions: 3
Any one a member of the outspoken poddy fb group? I saw living my Jess life was discussed there (she put it on her story) and said she’s requested to join to clear some things up about their finances (we have talked about them here too)
I was but they blocked me for literally no reason! Losers 🙄

Reactions: 1
That never ends well lol

I completely agree. She is soooo annoying.
I use to listen to her podcast when it first came out and I had no idea who she was and it was kind of bearable now the slight sound of her voice just fills me with rage. I cannot stand the way she talks!!!!! And the pathetic attempt at interviewing she thinks she does for her podcast?! Honestly have no idea how the duck it’s still going.. some of the questions she asks her guests are so bleeping stupid and absent minded.
---
Does Martha wear a wig or has she had a hair transplant ?
I was trying to work this out the other day as I saw someone else mention it here!
as a hairdresser myself, I zoomed right in on quite a few of her photos and she’s actually quite grey around her hairline so I think she does her regrowth every 2-3 weeks and because it’s such a dark colour it sticks to her skin giving the appearance of a dark shadow!

Didn’t that angry, rage filled Ashleigh Pollard just have an in excess of $1,000 fraxel treatment done on her face a few weeks ago?? Now on there ranting and raving at the state of her skin & having to ‘throw her wallet’ at the Dermatologist for more treatments yesterday. Not a good endorsement for that fraxel…….or the place who ‘kindly gifted’ it! 😑
Yeah I was just wondering the same thing - she had that crazy peel stuff laser something or other that made her face peel off and now has been complaining about her skin constantly. And saying you look like a crack head for a couple of pimples, seriously, way to make people with worse acne feel awful. Or other skin conditions.
Not everyone needs to look perfect. And the hullabaloo about the taco seasoning. Use it or don’t use it. But don’t do a deep dive into how bad it is for god sake. I’m sure she’s got all the ingredients in her tacked on sunroom sliding door looking pantry to make taco seasoning. And then worrying about the additives in pitas or tortillas. I would be more worried about the additives in the supplements she puts in the girls smoothies.

• Heart
Yeah I was just wondering the same thing - she had that crazy peel stuff laser something or other that made her face peel off and now has been complaining about her skin constantly. And saying you look like a crack head for a couple of pimples, seriously, way to make people with worse acne feel awful. Or other skin conditions.
Not everyone needs to look perfect. And the hullabaloo about the taco seasoning. Use it or don’t use it. But don’t do a deep dive into how bad it is for god sake. I’m sure she’s got all the ingredients in her tacked on sunroom sliding door looking pantry to make taco seasoning. And then worrying about the additives in pitas or tortillas. I would be more worried about the additives in the supplements she puts in the girls smoothies.
I was bored yesterday and did some reading/deep diving and for the amount of treatments she's had over the years her skin looks exactly the same if not worse. Why bother? Leave it alone already.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And saying it’s “liberating no longer wanting/having to take pics of the kids” is so weird to me. So you only took photos of them to post to Instagram til now? These people just admitting they live for social media is so pathetic. I take 100s of photos of my kids that I never share
Weirdly the first post she puts up after the announcement is photos of the kids tantruming - just from behind - so not liberated just yet!

Also she may want to practice a little less of letting her kids express all their emotions anytime and more of there’s a time and a place. Seems they’re a bit….bratty 😂 More manners - less being “triggered” by them all the time.

• Haha
Yes of course spending close to $500 AUD for a cut is a must do in Paris, lucky for some who are married to the son of a billionaire 🙄
Oh I do hope Olivia White has booked in ahead of her trip to Paris, well ahead of course, for her & her brat baby girl to get that haircut experience too.💇‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve had to unfollow Zoe Marshall who I was hate following anyway but even that’s become unbearable. She’s so bleeping woo woo manifestation cooker vibes bordering on becoming full blown tin foil nutcase
I unfollowed her as well. Between all this manifesting crap and the stupid little baby voice I'd had enough

• Haha
Yes of course spending close to $500 AUD for a cut is a must do in Paris, lucky for some who are married to the son of a billionaire 🙄
I find her so insufferable. If this hairdresser was any good he’d tell her she’s not 25 anymore and to update her fried surfer girl style!

• Haha
Reactions: 11