Australian Influencers #34

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My dad was in the army and the only thing I got from him was how to iron my clothes, would have loved a bit of exercise discipline from him šŸ¤£
Omg same šŸ˜‚. Lots of moving around, but the main thing I learnt was how to iron my pants quickly with an embarrassing crease in the front and a love of tubes of condensed milk. If only I picked up better discipline than that šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg same šŸ˜‚. Lots of moving around, but the main thing I learnt was how to iron my pants quickly with an embarrassing crease in the front and a love of tubes of condensed milk. If only I picked up better discipline than that šŸ˜‚
CREASES CREASES CREASES that's all I hear when I'm ironing now šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tara your disgusting husband is a bigger red flag than the red flag on this jogging pram. He said to her a few weeks ago that she should lose weight, so she buys a jogging pram probably so that she can get out of the house for some exercise, and heā€™s pissed off? Leave him FFS.
IMG_8081.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Tara your disgusting husband is a bigger red flag than the red flag on this jogging pram. He said to her a few weeks ago that she should lose weight, so she buys a jogging pram probably so that she can get out of the house for some exercise, and heā€™s pissed off? Leave him FFS.
View attachment 2945080
Heā€™s actually the worst
---
Iā€™m laughing so hard, I share the same love of the tubes of condensed milk. I also blame my love of makeup after getting into my dadā€™s camo paint too many times and I swear we also had an unlimited supply of glow sticks?!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Rachel canā€™t help herself , reminding us all Violet isnā€™t athletic.. If sheā€™s not athletic why torture her with rigorous running circuits any chance you get. She mentions Violet has halved her time from when she started training and sheā€™s in the zone level or something, it makes me wonder how Rachel will treat Violet if she doesnā€™t run to Rachelā€™s standards on the day of the race.
This is so upsetting. The poor kid doesnā€™t even like running.

My daughter entered her zone cross country because she enjoys running and participates in a morning run club at school. She placed third and will be competing in state trials. She has never trained - she prefers other sports. We have barely spoken about running other than me giving her the brilliant non athletic advice of go fast for a bit, then pace yourself so you can sprint a bit more at the end. Thatā€™s it.

This little girl doesnā€™t seem to like cross country and if sheā€™s not hitting the zone level, sheā€™s not that great at it. Why not let her chose something she likes to do or is passionate about? It just seems cruel.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
View attachment 2945080
How much is it? Online says you can get them $150/$250/$300. Thatā€™s hardly a HUGE purchase that would break the bank. He wants her to lose weight and sheā€™s found a way where she doesnā€™t even have to burden him with their kids. Why would he get angry?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
How much is it? Online says you can get them $150/$250/$300. Thatā€™s hardly a HUGE purchase that would break the bank. He wants her to lose weight and sheā€™s found a way where she doesnā€™t even have to burden him with their kids. Why would he get angry?
He just seems like the kind of guy who wants a skinny wife, but doesnā€™t want to know about how she got skinny or have that skinniness impact his time or his bank account

Reactions: 25
Iā€™m laughing so hard, I share the same love of the tubes of condensed milk. I also blame my love of makeup after getting into my dadā€™s camo paint too many times and I swear we also had an unlimited supply of glow sticks?!
Haha I completely forgot about the camo face paint. I wonder how many soft furnishings I ruined with that. Sorry mum šŸ˜‚

I cry like a BABY in the Army episode of Bluey when Rusty talks about eating condensed milk.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
View attachment 2945080
The fact that she thought it was funny that the pig was pissed off is fucked.

Reactions: 7
Why do influencers that can clearly afford cake and gifts for their kids birthdays always just give them free tit that theyā€™re gifted? It feeds into their entitlement and disassociation with reality.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She said it was on clearance at Aldi for like $100 so a steal! He sounds like a controlling dick.

Reactions: 10
Why do influencers that can clearly afford cake and gifts for their kids birthdays always just give them free tit that theyā€™re gifted? It feeds into their entitlement and disassociation with reality.
I felt like that with Sarah Davidson and Motherā€™s Day. She got sent soooooo much stuff! And clearly she can afford to buy it. Since she had her baby her feed is all just sponsored post and tit sheā€™s getting given.

then thereā€™s the whole ā€œI fit back in my pre pregnancy clothes at 7 weeks without doing anything!ā€ Which is so damaging for the majority of people who thatā€™s not realistic for.

Reactions: 15
I had to google ā€œcondensed milk Australian armyā€ and now I understand it is a prized ration and any big favour is usually done in exchange for the tube of condensed milk. Thank you to the Bluey subreddit that explained this!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is Jade Tunchy able to say anything without sounding condescending and passive aggressive?

Reactions: 13
I had to google ā€œcondensed milk Australian armyā€ and now I understand it is a prized ration and any big favour is usually done in exchange for the tube of condensed milk. Thank you to the Bluey subreddit that explained this!
I didnā€™t realise that! Thatā€™s so cute. I just remember dad would get home and my siblings and I would pick over his rat pack and heā€™d always bring us tubes of condensed milk šŸ¤—

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I missed why we talking about condensed milk (sorry busy) but omg memories I now need some direct of spoon.
Ok back to snarking. Chloe Morello reno looks so basic and tit. Hope she watched Mathica's reels on how to paint a window.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't follow her but has she openly said he wants her to lose weight?!?

Reactions: 3