Australian Influencers #34

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Jade Tunchy able to say anything without sounding condescending and passive aggressive?
Hard agree she occasionally comes up in my fyp and she was on a rant about something which I was starting to get on board with but the way she delivers was such a turn off that I was like nup stfu you whingey cow

Reactions: 6
This is so upsetting. The poor kid doesn’t even like running.

My daughter entered her zone cross country because she enjoys running and participates in a morning run club at school. She placed third and will be competing in state trials. She has never trained - she prefers other sports. We have barely spoken about running other than me giving her the brilliant non athletic advice of go fast for a bit, then pace yourself so you can sprint a bit more at the end. That’s it.
I come from a migrant family. English second language, parents with no education etc. when I watched her video it made me think - I didn’t know people trained for it. I remember just going with the flow and just doing the run in primary school.. I didn’t realise people or families trained for it? Or is it just her family? Same with swimming carnivals.. athletics. Though gotta say I never got to the next competition.. just saw it as a day out with friends!

Reactions: 24
Also how plain is their home. There’s minimalist and then there is Rachel Finch’s home. No personality or warmth in their home at all.

Reactions: 8
The new episode of Four Corners is on kid influencers, it made me feel really sick. One of the mums on it really upset me with how she was happy to make money out of her 10 year old and some how make it about it building her daughters confidence up as she had a learning disorder and ADHD. She said she asked her daughter if she wants to keep doing it ect
Like she is 10!
so much to discuss on it and it honestly made me feel sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The new episode of Four Corners is on kid influencers, it made me feel really sick. One of the mums on it really upset me with how she was happy to make money out of her 10 year old and some how make it about it building her daughters confidence up as she had a learning disorder and ADHD. She said she asked her daughter if she wants to keep doing it ect
Like she is 10!
so much to discuss on it and it honestly made me feel sick.
Did Pixie get mentioned I’m going to watch it tonight

Reactions: 1
Also how plain is their home. There’s minimalist and then there is Rachel Finch’s home. No personality or warmth in their home at all.
I was thinking exactly the same! Also looks quite dated/shabby in places. Of course there's nothing wrong with that, but given how much she likes to bang on about how successful her business is and how much of a perfectionist she is, you'd think she'd put more effort into her home.

Reactions: 4
I don't follow her but has she openly said he wants her to lose weight?!?
Yes he absolutely did.
She had it on stories where she was getting a lot of tests done, having hormonal issues etc so the tests came back with a variety of things, PCOS and high cholesterol, she said when he heard the cholesterol he said well you need to lose weight, she laughed it off, but he is such a bleep.
She said she will change her diet, but I would personally change the husband.

Reactions: 21
Does anyone else find the amount of clothes Cat Sanz either buys or is gifted absolutely astronomical?!! She seems nice and down to earth but every single day it’s a different ‘haul’. I know it’s her job, but the consumerism is mind-blowing! How could she even wear or need that amount of clothing?! It seems so wasteful.

Reactions: 23
Who is Megan referring to in this ? Dom or that Daily Mail journo she sued?
Argh my guess is Dom but Jesus I can’t stand Megan, or Dom, Or Olivia. Wish all these people would fade into the distance
---
Argh my guess is Dom but Jesus I can’t stand Megan, or Dom, Or Olivia. Wish all these people would fade into the distance
And Megan is forgetting she put Dom on a pedestal and threw Olivia over the hot coals at the beginning. Sure she’s now apologised and aired all the dirty laundry but she is still the pot stirrer in all of this! It’s all coming up again 2-3 years later and she is froffing over it.

Reactions: 16
Does anyone else find the amount of clothes Cat Sanz either buys or is gifted absolutely astronomical?!! She seems nice and down to earth but every single day it’s a different ‘haul’. I know it’s her job, but the consumerism is mind-blowing! How could she even wear or need that amount of clothing?! It seems so wasteful.
where does it all go??

Reactions: 6
---

And Megan is forgetting she put Dom on a pedestal and threw Olivia over the hot coals at the beginning. Sure she’s now apologised and aired all the dirty laundry but she is still the pot stirrer in all of this! It’s all coming up again 2-3 years later and she is froffing over it.
A leak from MAFS confirmed the producers knowingly & purposefully cast a “problematic” male (& probs female) cast members every year. For men it = misogynistic pricks. Dean, Harrison & who ever it was this year (I’ve stopped watching).

Do you think Megan is going to put her money where her mouth is and stop covering MAFS until the producers get their tit together?

No she won’t. She’s happy to support women unless it’s an inconvenience to her.

MAFS knowingly hire men who DGAF about women and it needs to stop. Stop watching it. Stop listening to any podcast/show that discusses if.

(General rant - not at you specifically)

Reactions: 17