Australian Influencers #34

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This one looks unstaged compared to Britt's but still no surprise for this one. I'm still dying of Britt's.
---
So bleeping botched with her new filler. She looks so weird. She needs to get that all dissolved asap. Also only loosely follow, the other night said she has been divorced twice. Was one of them her most recent partner/baby daddy?
Still with her latest partner, they went to Hong Kong recently, I assumed she had only been married once before to her son’s father, her content is a joke now, mostly shopping

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but can someone please explain to me why people are paying Shessoseasonal to recommend windcheaters and slippers from Big W? Don’t get me wrong, I love Big Dub but I don’t need to pay some head on the internet to tell me how to buy a jumper

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m sorry but can someone please explain to me why people are paying Shessoseasonal to recommend windcheaters and slippers from Big W? Don’t get me wrong, I love Big Dub but I don’t need to pay some head on the internet to tell me how to buy a jumper
I feel bad for the lady being splashed over the internet but that doesn’t look like a fashion outfit, just a comfy outfit to wear around the house 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Revie jane filming herself crying and her friends impromptu pep talk… I’m sorry but that is staged 🙄🙄
Yep, so cringe and just attention seeking. Just run the bloody 30kms and have one breakdown in your life in peace. I don't understand why they need to share everything.

Reactions: 12
Revie jane filming herself crying and her friends impromptu pep talk… I’m sorry but that is staged 🙄🙄
Also can't help but think it might be easier to run if you aren't holding your arm out and talking to a screen.

(note - not saying running 30 odd kms is easy. But wtf)

Reactions: 7
I have said it before and I will say it again. I don't understand why people are paying her to get told how to wear jeans and a top. She's clever in the way she is making money from these idiots but I just don't see why people are happy to pay for it. Also her account is all over the shop. It is supposed to be a business page but she constantly posts her mum stuff - which I am not interested in.
She just whinges about how hard it all is to work and have 1 kid but she works from home, so does her husband and her kid goes to daycare a few days a week.

Reactions: 8
The boobs on her 😳😳😳🤮🤮🤮 least she’s quite pretty and successful all on her own.
She’s a real estate “guru” lol

Maybe she loves the fake look but implants look painful when the person is so slim.
---
I have said it before and I will say it again. I don't understand why people are paying her to get told how to wear jeans and a top. She's clever in the way she is making money from these idiots but I just don't see why people are happy to pay for it. Also her account is all over the shop. It is supposed to be a business page but she constantly posts her mum stuff - which I am not interested in.
She just whinges about how hard it all is to work and have 1 kid but she works from home, so does her husband and her kid goes to daycare a few days a week.
I think there are a lot of lonely people out there.

Reactions: 3
Oh those boobs - I just can’t understand how that can feel/look good to the person or their partner. It just looks like a pair of bolt ons. They can’t be fun to hold onto or grope, they look like they would feel rock hard and just poke you like a big rock.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dani stuck up Duncan acknowledging last night and this morning that her kids are unwell and woke up really grumpy and slow to get ready for the day. Apparently they have such a high immune system that it fights off viruses but makes them grumpy. Then proceeds to say after all that that she was able to get them to school and daycare. Their immune systems might be ok but what about all the kids and adults they will come into contact with you bleeping dead tit?!? Honestly one of my children has been sick most of the year because everytime she goes to school it's filled with kids who are clearly unwell. Don't be so bleeping selfish spreading your germs!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16