Australian Influencers #34

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel slightly sick looking at the photos of Elle. I don’t mean to sound dramatic. I admit a lot of the time when someone is called too thin on here I don’t always agree - and that is not me saying thin is good either, but I don’t always think it looks extreme or unhealthy - but that is actually frightening.

Reactions: 13
Gemma Peanut droning on about how she's banned her young kids from watching their iPads in the morning and filming her little girl while she has a meltdown over not being able to watch it - does she not get the irony of the fact that she herself is permanently glued to a screen "filming content" for insta. How does she expect her kids to be screen-free if she doesn't lead by example? Monkey see, monkey do.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Socially Em… she’s the owner of maxx marketing why does she always post herself crying? She is always crying about something

Reactions: 4
Socially Em… she’s the owner of maxx marketing why does she always post herself crying? She is always crying about something
She should be crying about that hideous hair she has. The colour/tone and the ridiculous OTT eyebrows and lashes ain't it. It's absolutely fucked.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I cannot stand her now. She’s sold her soul which I don’t even think was genuine to begin with. I sensed it way back when she had her speaking tour when Lola was merely a newborn! 🤑Everyone has traumas and I guarantee there’s more out there who had it much worse than her but we don’t see on SM exploiting themselves, their kids privacy and creating useless brands that contribute zero to this world. I wonder how ‘healed’ she would be if she had an honest job instead of a selfish, tone deaf and entitled influencer
You only have to watch her stories of the last 24 hours to see how obnoxious and self-centred she’s become 🙄 A woman in her mid30s who jumps on a 20 something she dumped her kids with last night (to fan girl for an author) in the pitch black and thinks it’s funny, screeching at another mate in an American accent, filming herself dancing and then polling her followers for what colour “marathon nails” she should get - yet another weekday beauty appointment (wonder who she dumped her kids with this time).

Agree she uses her trauma to guilt Clay into doing everything and eliciting sympathy 🥱

Reactions: 2
You only have to watch her stories of the last 24 hours to see how obnoxious and self-centred she’s become 🙄 A woman in her mid30s who jumps on a 20 something she dumped her kids with last night (to fan girl for an author) in the pitch black and thinks it’s funny, screeching at another mate in an American accent, filming herself dancing and then polling her followers for what colour “marathon nails” she should get - yet another weekday beauty appointment (wonder who she dumped her kids with this time).

Agree she uses her trauma to guilt Clay into doing everything and eliciting sympathy 🥱
What truama does she exploit and monetise ?

I don’t follow her and only pop into check when she’s mentioned here.

I get it babes, you read, bum pat.
She’s annoying AF.

Reactions: 1
Emma sometimes posts her hair routines. Is her hair care line any good? I'm not interested, just curious to see if it makes any money.
Their gym clothing line looks like every other drop shipping athletic wear company.
I don’t really know or follow these two but they always seem to preening themselves and clad with Lycra. Rinse and repeat for all eternity.

Reactions: 3
Gemma Peanut droning on about how she's banned her young kids from watching their iPads in the morning and filming her little girl while she has a meltdown over not being able to watch it - does she not get the irony of the fact that she herself is permanently glued to a screen "filming content" for insta. How does she expect her kids to be screen-free if she doesn't lead by example? Monkey see, monkey do.
She has become absolutely insufferable since she started her podcast

Reactions: 5
What truama does she exploit and monetise ?

I don’t follow her and only pop into check when she’s mentioned here.

I get it babes, you read, bum pat.
She’s annoying AF.
If you google Revie has done lots of podcasts where she explains why she has C-PTSD.

In the last few years though she’s started acting like a selfish teenager having a second adolescence. For example I remember her posting once about how her special brain means Clay is way more capable of getting the girls clothes ready for after school sports. Funny how she seems to have no issues with “executive dysfunction” when assembling knee high boots and little skirts to go drinking with 20-somethings or lay out everything she needs for marathon training 🤨

Reactions: 10
I’m in the Bris/Scenic Rim wedding/hospo industry, and this absolute grifter hit up about 6 of the suppliers I work with for free tit for her kid’s party. Literally put it in writing that it’s worth it because ‘exposure’. (All declined. Seems like as she burns Sunshine Coast and Bris businesses, she has to go further afield.)

exposure don’t pay the rent, and she didn’t even disclose any partnerships. View attachment 3009561
I’ve been saying this for years so this was lovely to read 🥰 Natalie is the biggest grifter and not at all gracious. I don’t think she’s a nice person at all.

Reactions: 4