Australian Influencers #34

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone used to watch Join the Jacksons/Ash Jackson way back when? She split with her husband in 2022 and has just posted she’s engaged. Seems very quick with three young children but maybe that’s just me.

On a similar note, anyone got any tea on Holly Denton/her ex-husband (because I’m nosy)?She’s the one who does ‘tricky words’ with her daughters on TikTok (and posts them far too much online). Think it was quite sudden before Christmas and she’s given the impression he doesn’t see his kids any more.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I feel so awful for Jessica Feeney. Obviously she is completely unproblematic and seems like a lovely person so not likely to ever get mentioned here but really feels like her family can’t catch a break!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I feel so awful for Jessica Feeney. Obviously she is completely unproblematic and seems like a lovely person so not likely to ever get mentioned here but really feels like her family can’t catch a break!
Seriously so bleeping devastating. That poor family has been through hell and it just never ends. I’m so sad for them today 😭 💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I can’t even comprehend that level of tragedy in one family, and such kind people too. Of course absolutely nobody deserves to feel that level of despair but seems even more devastating when it’s such a nice family. Just one of those losses is more than anyone should ever experience.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Jess Feeney & Tim, such beautiful people & loving parents who deserve their rainbow, Poor Luna was killed crossing the road when she was running to an ice cream truck with Tim, then a late term miscarriage last October, now this 🥲 my heart really breaks for them & I wish them all the peace & healing they need.
They lived at that house for so long after Luna died, even with the lady who hit her never saying sorry and living not far from them, always seeing her car go by and seeing it at the shops would have been so triggering for them. I had hoped when they bought their own home and moved a much wanted baby would be with them soon after 🥲
duck the world can be so cruel.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Jess Feeney & Tim, such beautiful people & loving parents who deserve their rainbow, Poor Luna was killed crossing the road when she was running to an ice cream truck with Tim, then a late term miscarriage last October, now this 🥲 my heart really breaks for them & I wish them all the peace & healing they need.
They lived at that house for so long after Luna died, even with the lady who hit her never saying sorry and living not far from them, always seeing her car go by and seeing it at the shops would have been so triggering for them. I had hoped when they bought their own home and moved a much wanted baby would be with them soon after 🥲
Holy tit that is incredibly heartbreaking. I haven’t heard of these people but no one deserves that.

• Sad
It wasn’t the drivers fault. Luna ran into the middle of the road.
Don’t forget the trauma she would have suffered herself.
It was investigated thoroughly and the driver was not at fault. I understand that people think the driver should apologise but she wasn’t at fault

Reactions: 13
I had not heard off Jess before so looked her up. Did anyone see her post before her daughter died? She was taken to hospital with her heart raacing and chest pains. It’s like her body knew something terrible was going to happen, how awful.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I had not heard off Jess before so looked her up. Did anyone see her post before her daughter died? She was taken to hospital with her heart raacing and chest pains. It’s like her body knew something terrible was going to happen, how awful.
Saw that! So freaky! I feel like she definitely knew! Luna was such a little sweetheart 🥹

Reactions: 1
yep found that so freaky at the time. I mean there is no way she could have known but makes me wonder.

i feel awful for everyone involved in that car accident. I can’t imagine what it would be like to have killed a child, or anyone really.

It’s hard because that woman still needs to live her life and drive her car, but obviously this is going to trigger Luna’s family.

anyway, I think everyone will be weeping with joy if they someday give their son a sibling.

Reactions: 5
Not Charli Kate whinging that it’s cold in a bloody singlet. How about put a jumper on??

how long will I’d be until she’s flogging sponsored posts again

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Both wearing white with someone filming them 🙄🙄😂
I was skeptical when the person with the camera was walking around them in a circle at the start of the clip. But at least it's an attempt to seem genuine. Britt's staged pics make me embarrassed just to look at! So cringe.

Reactions: 3
I was skeptical when the person with the camera was walking around them in a circle at the start of the clip. But at least it's an attempt to seem genuine. Britt's staged pics make me embarrassed just to look at! So cringe.
This one looks unstaged compared to Britt's but still no surprise for this one. I'm still dying of Britt's.
---
So bleeping botched with her new filler. She looks so weird. She needs to get that all dissolved asap. Also only loosely follow, the other night said she has been divorced twice. Was one of them her most recent partner/baby daddy?

Attachments

Last edited: