Australian Influencers #34

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The boobs on her 😳😳😳🤮🤮🤮 least she’s quite pretty and successful all on her own.
the boobs look capable of running a successful business all on their own

Is one of them bigger than the other?? is there bamboo in that dress??? so many questions, omg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Olivia Rodgers putting her toddler on a scooter in Bali with no helmet squished into a random man she doesn't know ....what is wrong with these people she's clearly trying to show off but she looks like a try hard

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Dani stuck up Duncan acknowledging last night and this morning that her kids are unwell and woke up really grumpy and slow to get ready for the day. Apparently they have such a high immune system that it fights off viruses but makes them grumpy. Then proceeds to say after all that that she was able to get them to school and daycare. Their immune systems might be ok but what about all the kids and adults they will come into contact with you bleeping dead tit?!? Honestly one of my children has been sick most of the year because everytime she goes to school it's filled with kids who are clearly unwell. Don't be so bleeping selfish spreading your germs!
Exactly this 💯
And you do the right thing by keeping your sick kids at home and they still pick up all the germs from the kids whose parents make them go. 😡

Reactions: 4
Exactly this 💯
And you do the right thing by keeping your sick kids at home and they still pick up all the germs from the kids whose parents make them go. 😡
Well this type wants to do anything but parent their own sick kids. Probably dosed them up with Panadol and sent them on their way!

Reactions: 2
And Lara has gone on to marry a movie star and live a wonderful life!
The only thing the new girlfriend has inc common with Sydney Sweeney is her chest size.
yep not strictly a huge fan of Lara but total justice for her for rising above this crap and choosing to live a very quiet and extremely comfortable life with her husband and kids, pretty sure Clarkey was the problem the whole time.

And yes I think surely that’s what they meant about about Sydney Sweeney. I actually can’t see what else it could be. Just a subtle way to say she has giant (but not great) titties.

Reactions: 15
Just saw this on outspoken. Really confirms what I was saying the other day about Mitch Orval being an absolute moron 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Wtf??? This is the guy who is mistrusting of vaccines and spreads misinformation, but man-eating reptile, no problem! 🫠

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Yep, so cringe and just attention seeking. Just run the bloody 30kms and have one breakdown in your life in peace. I don't understand why they need to share everything.
As soon as I saw this breakdown I knew poor Clay was in for a night of doing all the adulting while she headed to the couch to film more stories thanking everyone for their support during said breakdown 😚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They’re an odd couple, I’ve never been able to warm to them.
And I feel like that preg announcement video was staged too. Pretending to reveal the camera to him at the end after the hugs and ‘tears’ - all a little to movie scene like to be real.

Reactions: 2