Australian Influencers #34

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I feel like that preg announcement video was staged too. Pretending to reveal the camera to him at the end after the hugs and ‘tears’ - all a little to movie scene like to be real.
Pathetically staged. Those 2 have zero chemistry and like I said in my first post that bleeping hate each other. The awkward daily interactions we see is the true insight into that weird relationship. She was such a witch on the show and I absolutely don't buy the bad edit BS they all try and spout.

Reactions: 7
Wtf??? This is the guy who is mistrusting of vaccines and spreads misinformation, but man-eating reptile, no problem! 🫠
What an absolute fuckwit. Take this child off him.

Reactions: 8
This makes me feel sick. That croc is clearly watching the child. Doesn't he realise how fast they are?
100% this, I live in Croc country and I don’t care what anyone says, both of them were in danger being that close. I don’t know much dumber these influencers can get.

Reactions: 26
What’s everyone’s thoughts on Nala Bras? I was influenced, sadly, by an “influencer” and I dunno I think they are garbage but wondering if it’s just me? Or if the “influencer” conned me.

Reactions: 1
What’s everyone’s thoughts on Nala Bras? I was influenced, sadly, by an “influencer” and I dunno I think they are garbage but wondering if it’s just me? Or if the “influencer” conned me.
I was tempted, but then the founder went hard for Constance Hall because of the Palestine stuff and I was safely uninfluenced 😂

Reactions: 12
hated mine. I feel like I don’t have the body type for them. I also didn’t expect them to be so see through!!!

Reactions: 3
I really wish I’d posted/kept the screenshots from the Constance Hall stuff. It was unhinged. They’ve kept their views relatively well under wraps, but had to limit commenting on posts etc.

Reactions: 8
I felt like Constance was the unhinged one in those posts to be honest. She proudly endorsed Nala until she found out they had a Jewish owner. It was actually quite gross and I unfollowed Constance after that.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I felt like Constance was the unhinged one in those posts to be honest. She proudly endorsed Nala until she found out they had a Jewish owner. It was actually quite gross and I unfollowed Constance after that.
Maybe we were looking at something different because I’m not a Constance fan at all and I was firmly on her side 😂. She posted proof that she knew the owner was Jewish the whole time.

There are lots of other unrelated whispers around.

Reactions: 12
Maybe we were looking at something different because I’m not a Constance fan at all and I was firmly on her side 😂. She posted proof that she knew the owner was Jewish the whole time.

There are lots of other unrelated whispers around.
I hate how people keep conflating being Anti-Zionist with being Anti-Jewish. It’s bleeping pathetic at this point. Like babe we don’t care about your religion, we care that you support a violent ethnosupremacist and fascist regime.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Ash Pollard sharing when she was cleaning the outside of her home and her kids locked her out. Surely she could have done it when they were at daycare or whatever. Can’t stand the way she speaks to her girls.

Loving herself sick in the mirror and her lip combo washes her out completely.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Ash Pollard sharing when she was cleaning the outside of her home and her kids locked her out. Surely she could have done it when they were at daycare or whatever. Can’t stand the way she speaks to her girls.
She hates being a parent and her husband finds her annoying as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Loving herself sick in the mirror and her lip combo washes her out completely.
Her words and actions are so aggressive.

Reactions: 5