Australian Influencers #34

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone here follow Victoria Curtis? Owner of makeup brand Curtis Collection? I've noticed she has changed a lot in the last few years. When I first started following her, she was married, just had a baby. I looked at her page recently and her face looks very 'done' and she has a new partner and spends a lot of time on extravagant holidays with her man. Anyone got the goss?

Reactions: 1
Tori De Jong and Josh are back together? There was a reference to 'daddy's home' and then a clip of Tori attempting to get a reluctant Josh to video with her. Will it last…

Tori De Jong and Josh are back together? There was a reference to 'daddy's home' and then a clip of Tori attempting to get a reluctant Josh to video with her. Will it last…
That reminds me was going to ask. So is he baby daddy to all of those kids? Looks like an absolute deadshit. Relatively new follower think I remember who she was with previously not helping at all. So I'm going to say no absolutely won't last.

Attachments

That reminds me was going to ask. So is he baby daddy to all of those kids? Looks like an absolute deadshit. Relatively new follower think I remember who she was with previously not helping at all. So I'm going to say no absolutely won't last.
He’s the father of the youngest three.

Does anyone here follow Victoria Curtis? Owner of makeup brand Curtis Collection? I've noticed she has changed a lot in the last few years. When I first started following her, she was married, just had a baby. I looked at her page recently and her face looks very 'done' and she has a new partner and spends a lot of time on extravagant holidays with her man. Anyone got the goss?
I follow her! Her new partner was the CEO of Canva. Before he came along though, where did her money come from? Done up to the max everyday and eating dinner in the CBD 7 days a week. Is her cosmetics brand successful or is it from her super wealthy looking parents?

Reactions: 2
I follow her! Her new partner was the CEO of Canva. Before he came along though, where did her money come from? Done up to the max everyday and eating dinner in the CBD 7 days a week. Is her cosmetics brand successful or is it from her super wealthy looking parents?
Do you think she's had a little nip/tuck? Perhaps a brow lift? I agree, her parents look wealthy but I don't know what they do/did. I think her brand was quite successful but I haven't seen the same growth or marketing in recent years. I really like some of her products from memory

Does Brooke Hogan still have her golden retriever? I unfollowed her and just had a look and she doesn’t post him at all anymore since baby?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
How do you miss a flight to a retreat? 🤷‍♀️
Too busy faffing about on her phone chatting to her “beautiful humans”

I can just imagine the screaming and rushing to get out of the house 😂😂

but don’t worry, she’ll do some reflecting and manifest a good outcome because like she said these things happen for a reason (the reason being she didn’t leave on time)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I need more details on the future flip court cases/money owing. Now everytime I see them all I see is smoke and mirrors of 2 people absolutely drowning in debt. Last week I thought they were loaded :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I need more details on the future flip court cases/money owing. Now everytime I see them all I see is smoke and mirrors of 2 people absolutely drowning in debt. Last week I thought they were loaded :ROFLMAO:
yes please, someone dropped tea and didn’t elaborate. I feel like even if they have debt they are still overall doing pretty well but hey maybe not.

Reactions: 4
Call me petty but Haylsa (Hayley Anderson) really needs to find a new pose or something…

IMG_9084.jpeg
IMG_9085.jpeg
IMG_9086.jpeg
IMG_9087.jpeg
IMG_9088.jpeg
IMG_9089.jpeg
IMG_9090.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
yes please, someone dropped tea and didn’t elaborate. I feel like even if they have debt they are still overall doing pretty well but hey maybe not.
I think there is no tea. I’m pretty sure they are just super rich and self made. Impressive!

Does Brooke Hogan still have her golden retriever? I unfollowed her and just had a look and she doesn’t post him at all anymore since baby?
Hopefully not another Kyree with the secret dog rehoming. I just went through her posts and the last time I could see she posted him was Christmas, not that long ago so it’s possible she still has him

Reactions: 6
I think there is no tea. I’m pretty sure they are just super rich and self made. Impressive!
Definitely tea!

Future Flip finish houses in absolute record timing. They use cheap/nasty trades (forgetting to pay their bills) and then The homes literally go to tit.

No decent tradesmen in The shire (not sure about Byron) goes near them.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Definitely tea!

Future Flip finish houses in absolute record timing. They use cheap/nasty trades (forgetting to pay their bills) and then The homes literally go to tit.

No decent tradesmen in The shire (not sure about Byron) goes near them.
Interesting. They did say like 12 weeks to build which seems super fast. Are there actually court cases?

Hopefully not another Kyree with the secret dog rehoming. I just went through her posts and the last time I could see she posted him was Christmas, not that long ago so it’s possible she still has him
She’s been too busy worrying about people copying the colour she “invented” to post about her pup! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do you think she's had a little nip/tuck? Perhaps a brow lift? I agree, her parents look wealthy but I don't know what they do/did. I think her brand was quite successful but I haven't seen the same growth or marketing in recent years. I really like some of her products from memory
She’s definitely had a nip and a tuck and looks like a whole new face lol she was very fresh faced and pretty before now she looks the same as everyone else who gets work done
IMG_8802.jpeg
IMG_8804.jpeg
IMG_8805.jpeg
IMG_8806.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13