Australian Influencers #34

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure am. Very unsurprising and a tit influencer speciality.
Aussie Influencer Opinions with the receipts too! Loving it. Specially the nonsense he posted this morning (which was reposted by ol mate Smoph) about people being jealous. Nice try for damage control Mitch

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve just watched the channel 9 news clip (am I allowed to add the link?) where they introduce the product as being designed by 2 dads. Mitch states they did all their research and due diligence when designing the product and yet the same product is readily available at lower price points and a number of other stores. This isn’t a new genius idea 🙄
I just can't believe this whole saga 🤦🏼‍♀️. Is he not aware that people can reverse image search something in two seconds these days. Ordinary people have amazing investigative skills. And it's such a random product. So big and so expensive and I feel like kids would just use it a few times and get sick of it.

Reactions: 18
I just can't believe this whole saga 🤦🏼‍♀️. Is he not aware that people can reverse image search something in two seconds these days. Ordinary people have amazing investigative skills. And it's such a random product. So big and so expensive and I feel like kids would just use it a few times and get sick of it.
Even my nephew who’s obsessed with diggers is going to grow out of it in a few years.

Reactions: 4
They probably have such a huge markup that they only need to sell a few, prior to the news story I would have said I doubt anyone outside of their followers will ever see it, but who knows now.

I actually feel like my boys would love these, absolutely not from this website though.

Reactions: 2
How embarrassing. I saw another comment that questioned why their product that they built and manufactured had the exact stickering and logo as others on the market and Tiny Truck responded with something like same stickering and logo but not the same quality 🤣
---
I cannot stand liars. He must think people are stupid to believe these are reviews from family and friends like he says when people asks if they’re legit. Literally the same photo. This whole thing makes me irrationally angry!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
How embarrassing. I saw another comment that questioned why their product that they built and manufactured had the exact stickering and logo as others on the market and Tiny Truck responded with something like same stickering and logo but not the same quality 🤣
---
I cannot stand liars. He must think people are stupid to believe these are reviews from family and friends like he says when people asks if they’re legit. Literally the same photo. This whole thing makes me irrationally angry!!
Mitchell Orval is such a bleeping moron he can barely string a sentence together. He thinks his followers are as stupid as he is

Reactions: 26
I’ve actually met Krystal out at my local shopping centre and she’s genuinely really lovely and down to earth. Definitely good, warm vibes from her.

Reactions: 6
As someone who always arrives at the airport 27 years before my flight I just don’t understand people that miss them?
I used to cut it fine at airports, but the world is far more unpredictable post-Covid. So now I arrive with loads of time to spare and a budget of $30 a head for a coffee and muffin.

These days I almost look forward to the airport downtime and overpriced snack.

Reactions: 24
As someone who always arrives at the airport 27 years before my flight I just don’t understand people that miss them?
Same! And I’m usually someone who arrives to things dead on time or 15 mins late. But missing a flight is wild to me.

Reactions: 17
I have to laugh at that tiny truck tribe encouraging parents to buy to get kids away from their screens to…….sit on their asses in an electric car. 😭😂
I mean the playground is free and the sports oval with a soccer ball is accessible to everyone…..but buy this electric toy if you care about their health!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I have to laugh at that tiny truck tribe encouraging parents to buy to get kids away from their screens to…….sit on their asses in an electric car. 😭😂
I mean the playground is free and the sports oval with a soccer ball is accessible to everyone…..but buy this electric toy if you care about their health!!!!
Most kids would love it, but they get over things so quickly. They should have tried to sell to child care centres or play groups etc.

Most kids would love it, but they get over things so quickly. They should have tried to sell to child care centres or play groups etc.
90% of families would not have the space in their house or backyard for them. Stupid business idea