Australian Influencers #33

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he hasn’t already cheated it’s only a matter of time. He seems like a pig.
Losing weight won’t help the cholesterol, it’s the lifestyle choices and food she is eating that can help. Weight loss is often a byproduct of those choices to help with cholesterol. But she may also be genetically predisposed to it. He sounds like such a wanker. Why do these dickheads treat women like this and the women think it’s funny/ok to be talked to like this? Just because he’s not hitting you doesn’t mean he isn’t abusive.

Reactions: 19
what in the Davy Crockett is that on the left?
This saying has sent me :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
---
Not influencers, but I’ve always gotten privileged, snobby vibes from Peter Stefanovic and Sylvia Jeffreys. The interview he conducted with Keegan Payne confirmed all of that and more in 30 seconds. What a bleeping prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
---
Not influencers, but I’ve always gotten privileged, snobby vibes from Peter Stefanovic and Sylvia Jeffreys. The interview he conducted with Keegan Payne confirmed all of that and more in 30 seconds. What a bleeping prick.
I know, what a wanker.

Reactions: 17
I grew up watching her on YouTube lmao I liked her because (it felt like) she was the only brunette in a world of Shani Grimond Loz Curtis Shaaan xo etc lmao but as she’s evolved I definitely can’t relate to her $$ spending. I did buy Sireni it was nice but not life changing - she also seems to get a lot of treatments and uses a heap of skin care so it can’t be doing wonders for her either lol
Yes, I always think the same thing.. she gets expensive treatments all the time and she still doesn't have amazing skin.. she has melasma and breakouts regularly. With Sireni- is it just a glorified gradual tanner?

Reactions: 6
I have some vague memories of Peter Stefanovic having this weird crush on a friend of mine. This is like 18 years ago or so. But he was kind of creepy with her and he would always message her on MySpace and often find her at festivals and similar drug heavy type of events. A very long time ago and in no way a reflection of him now but it’s what I always think about with him!

Karl and Jasmine however are known in Noosa for being incredibly nice people!

Reactions: 8
---
That was absolutely despicable of him to bring that up, it really fueled the fire of the racists in the comments section on the Facebook news articles too.
I hope that young man makes good choices and enjoys his windfall, that’s exceptionally lucky to land that fish.

Reactions: 26
I have some vague memories of Peter Stefanovic having this weird crush on a friend of mine. This is like 18 years ago or so. But he was kind of creepy with her and he would always message her on MySpace and often find her at festivals and similar drug heavy type of events. A very long time ago and in no way a reflection of him now but it’s what I always think about with him!

Karl and Jasmine however are known in Noosa for being incredibly nice people!
That’s creepy! I lol at MySpace messaging :LOL:

That’s nice they’ve got a good rep! Love Jasmine’s style, absolutely impeccable.
---
That was absolutely despicable of him to bring that up, it really fueled the fire of the racists in the comments section on the Facebook news articles too.
I hope that young man makes good choices and enjoys his windfall, that’s exceptionally lucky to land that fish.
His tone and body language was so off, that poor kid was completely ambushed. You could tell he was shocked and didn’t know what to say - the interview was live :( so tit especially after all the positive media interest and was such a feel-good story. Completely unnecessary.

Reactions: 24
Courtney McCarty sharing her weekly calendar in a reel. Thoughts.

1. God her life looks boring as f***

2. Love how these influencers think 5 hours of work = HuStlINg anD So BurNT oUt 😝 Not to mention that on two of the weekdays this 5 hour block includes 2 hours of “Self Care/FreeTime”.

Plus she spends TWO HOURS every day journaling and meditating. We honestly didn’t need her to comment “My calendar represents what’s important in life to me. Me first….”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Rosie Waterland always centres her life around her partners. She moved to Adelaide and back for Caleb’s job and used to share content about how different they were. Now she’s with this new guy it’s all about travelling in his van they have called Polly Pocket or something like that. So quirky! 🤪

IMG_7643.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know she’s all about positivity and happiness but does Megan Castran (Jewelchic) expect people to be outraged that she almost missed her first class flight to London due to Qantas? This woman spends 80% of her life on holidays in world class 5 star hotels, flying first class. She lives in Toorak, her damn Rolex alone is worth $100k. There is a cost of living and housing crisis which she would have no idea about considering all of her friends live a similar privileged life. In this instance she can shove her rainbows where the sun don’t shine.
The absolute entitlement of this elitist upstart, ffs she’s behaving like a spoilt child, boohoo, I’ve flown first class to London and how dare Qantas not have my luggage to me for 24 hrs after I’ve arrived at my five star hotel!

Reactions: 9
Does anyone follow the jewellery chick Emma Pill? I find her very child like looking, accentuated by her short stature.. but then with her huge tits.
Level of discomfort. She looks 14.

Reactions: 1
Sometimes I look at Elle Ferguson and I'm almost concerned her legs will snap.
She is like a baby giraffe.

Reactions: 14
Could Crystal Conte be more in denial about her size? Girl needs to own it and buy a size 18 or 20 instead of stuffing herself into 16 and saying it’s Kmarts fault. Yeah she just had a baby but just size up and look better instead of whining and blaming Kmart.
also I assume all her designer bags are fake?
---
As for Megan Castran she might be rich but that doesn’t stop her being a tragic fan girl and name dropper

Reactions: 4
As for Megan Castran she might be rich but that doesn’t stop her being a tragic fan girl and name dropper
I remember last year during their multiple months long trip overseas her and her husband were trying to say illnesses such as diabetes is brought on from trauma :oops: ,like wtf???

• Wow
Reactions: 6