Australian Influencers #33

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have any intel on ‘Kane Vato’? I believe that’s not even his real name, it’s Steffen or Steffan something or the other. Not a single member of his family attended their wedding either. Quite mysterious.

Between Pia’s weird duck-faces and plastic surgeries that took her from a German girl to culturally ambiguous, leaning towards East Asian in appearance, her constant forced laughter, over-reacting to his naff comedy acts, and most interestingly, never a negative comment or critique on their pointless posts …I gotta wonder what keeps them relevant, afloat (besides her fake tits) and worthy of the 2 million followers? They show no authenticity or chemistry and promote a ‘luxury lifestyle’ while seemingly living rental to rental.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Yay ! Im glad these two are finally getting some tattle time.
So he had no family at all, that is so weird.

I bumped into Pia about 2 years ago in a GC hotel bathroom. She’s stunning in the wild, very plastic but has such
Mr Vato on the other hand dressed like a wannabe upmarket Eshay, wearing the shiniest gold Nikes 🤢. He comes across as her lapdog.
It’s a pity she stuffed up her face so bad. Her sister on the other hand is pretty hot. She hasn’t done the filler.
Pia’s nosr gives me Micheal Jackson vibes.
---
9291F649-2E38-4628-BE22-0A67315C7EAB.jpeg
Kane Vato is Stefan Williams.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Yay ! Im glad these two are finally getting some tattle time.
So he had no family at all, that is so weird.

I bumped into Pia about 2 years ago in a GC hotel bathroom. She’s stunning in the wild, very plastic but has such
Mr Vato on the other hand dressed like a wannabe upmarket Eshay, wearing the shiniest gold Nikes 🤢. He comes across as her lapdog.
It’s a pity she stuffed up her face so bad. Her sister on the other hand is pretty hot. She hasn’t done the filler.
Pia’s nosr gives me Micheal Jackson vibes.
---
View attachment 2908576Kane Vato is Stefan Williams.

So he chose Kane Vato for his stage name. That says everything about them.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s actually disgraceful how much plastic surgery Pia has had. So many nose jobs that she’s now left with a Michael Jackson nose. These two are extremely cringe and I just know not everything is as happy Larry as they make it out to be. Let’s hope they never have a daughter who has mums old face!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
It’s actually disgraceful how much plastic surgery Pia has had. So many nose jobs that she’s now left with a Michael Jackson nose. These two are extremely cringe and I just know not everything is as happy Larry as they make it out to be. Let’s hope they never have a daughter who has mums old face!
This is wild

• Haha
There's a few influencers in London with showpony at the moment and they keep saying things like ‘my Showpo fam’ but last week they were at coachella with other brands and one of them is an ambassador for a brand that sells the same clothes. Who thinks that this is a good idea, it looks like they will just be the family of whoever is footing the bill!

Reactions: 2
I thought she was Asian.

Reactions: 2
Tara Pavlovic got blood test results back that showed elevated cholesterol levels, so she calls her disgusting pig of a husband and he says “well you better lose some weight then”. No concern for her health, no words of support. Girl leave him already. He absolutely hates you. But I guarantee he hates all women. So gross, no idea what she sees in him.
IMG_7850.jpeg

IMG_7853.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Tara Pavlovic got blood test results back that showed elevated cholesterol levels, so she calls her disgusting pig of a husband and he says “well you better lose some weight then”. No concern for her health, no words of support. Girl leave him already. He absolutely hates you. But I guarantee he hates all women. So gross, no idea what she sees in him.
View attachment 2910041
View attachment 2910042
He's so horrible to her!

• Angry
  • Sick
View attachment 2910041
View attachment 2910042
Spot on, he absolutely hates all women

• Sick
I actually have no sympathy for Tara after her behaviour when she had the rat problem - torturing the poor injured rat that had given birth and was trapped under a glass pot with its babies dying/dead because she couldn’t act like a functioning adult and deal with the problem 😬 Disgusting and so cruel.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I actually have no sympathy for Tara after her behaviour when she had the rat problem - torturing the poor injured rat that had given birth and was trapped under a glass pot with its babies dying/dead because she couldn’t act like a functioning adult and deal with the problem 😬 Disgusting and so cruel.
Wow.. that’s bad! I’m not a great fan of rats either but there’s no way I’d do this. Jeepers!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I have zero sympathy for Tara. I cant believe she stayed with him after that holiday where he ditched her when she was pregnant. He will no doubt leave her and it will be interesting to see how she will react. Surely deep down she knows he is a fucked up incredibly ugly misogynist bleep.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I have zero sympathy for Tara. I cant believe she stayed with him after that holiday where he ditched her when she was pregnant. He will no doubt leave her and it will be interesting to see how she will react. Surely deep down she knows he is a fucked up incredibly ugly misogynist bleep.
If he hasn’t already cheated it’s only a matter of time. He seems like a pig.

Reactions: 10
Is she having a go? Is that it? As Manu would say where’s the sauce? Or meat? My god I feel so sorry for her kids eating this. Boring and Bland. A new low even for her 😂 actually they had pizza the other night so maybe this is punishment 😂
What a sad boring life