Australian Influencers #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god I RAN over here when I saw these videos. I get why she's worried and I do agree with her that the racism comment was out of line....but holy tit Chloe aren't you embarrassed filming yourself having a total meltdown? She seems to have quite intense anger issues, I wonder how that affects her relationship behind closed doors

Honestly how do any of these influencers expect us to take them seriously when they do tit like this? Chloe especially is always airing her dirty laundry online, she posted some bizarre rant a few days ago about how seba didn't do anything for her for mother's Day. Keep your drama private ffs

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh my god I RAN over here when I saw these videos. I get why she's worried and I do agree with her that the racism comment was out of line....but holy tit Chloe aren't you embarrassed filming yourself having a total meltdown? She seems to have quite intense anger issues, I wonder how that affects her relationship behind closed doors

Honestly how do any of these influencers expect us to take them seriously when they do tit like this? Chloe especially is always airing her dirty laundry online, she posted some bizarre rant a few days ago about how seba didn't do anything for her for mother's Day. Keep your drama private ffs
Does Chloe need her own thread?

Reactions: 8

Yes, I was thinking the same. Imagine what she's like with Seba behind the scenes. It's not like she has the most stressful life as well. Doesn't have to get up early to go into a crappy job that she hates every day and is staying at her parents house with her rent free. Her and hubby are essentially home full time to do as they wish.

Not to WK but I’ve not seen Chloe this angry before. Personally if it was me I’d definitely want my mum home especially if she had to be treated in ICU. I hope her mum has given permission for her medical information to be disclosed but Chloe definitely needs to get offline and deal with this privately. Sometimes these “influencers” use too much of their life as content. Go vent to hubby or sister. Step away from the iPhone.
---
This was not necessary. Block and delete but she obviously got triggered. View attachment 2940873
Her mum is a Adult. I wouldn’t be happy about it personally but I would respect my mothers decision and hope that nothing happens to her. This rant is a off camera moment with her sister.
Yes get Chloe her own thread please.

Reactions: 12
This is not influencer - maybe ? - but I’d love to know the tea on Pip edwards / Claire treg feud, and can’t ignore that Pip (sans Claire) has now rebirthed PE nation into every other bland version of athleisure.

Reactions: 11

I agree that she shouldn't have posted herself absolutely losing it but it made me feel a bit sorry for her actually. She looked beside herself! I think she just didn't explain herself very clearly with the first few stories. Her affect was so flat and she took ages to describe the situation. It was pretty tit of that person to immediately assume racism though. Best to keep that family business private for sure

Reactions: 5
Her mum is a Adult. I wouldn’t be happy about it personally but I would respect my mothers decision and hope that nothing happens to her. This rant is a off camera moment with her sister.
Yes get Chloe her own thread please.
Now she’s got her own thread:

• Heart
This is not influencer - maybe ? - but I’d love to know the tea on Pip edwards / Claire treg feud, and can’t ignore that Pip (sans Claire) has now rebirthed PE nation into every other bland version of athleisure.
YES - what the hell happened ? They were so tight for so long. I wonder if Pip wasn’t happy with Claire’s ex husband getting busted for coke? She didn’t want that to tarnish their brand. Claire gave her husband a great character reference for his court case.
PE nation was great when it launched. Then they started releasing the athleisure wear that Pip disliked which is why she created PE nation to start with.

Reactions: 3
YES - what the hell happened ? They were so tight for so long. I wonder if Pip wasn’t happy with Claire’s ex husband getting busted for coke? She didn’t want that to tarnish their brand. Claire gave her husband a great character reference for his court case.
PE nation was great when it launched. Then they started releasing the athleisure wear that Pip disliked which is why she created PE nation to start with.
It could’ve been that but then Claire divorced the husband and he got charged with stalking and an AVO etc and that was a little while ago, and I think Claire went awol from PE in mid 2023, and then formally stepped down in March this year maybe? So timelines on that one don’t exactly equate, BUT the husband thing may have been a deep fracture that couldn’t be mended, possibly. And would be a little hypocritical of Pip when i don’t doubt she’s partial to the rack. Plus the drama with Michael Clarke 🤔

Reactions: 7

Yikes I went and looked after you posted. Imagine being a grown adult and chucking a tantrum over your parents choices. I get being worried but the “what am I going to do for the next 2-3 weeks” and “she needs to come home to me now”
So fkn controlling and weird.

Reactions: 6
It could’ve been that but then Claire divorced the husband and he got charged with stalking and an AVO etc and that was a little while ago, and I think Claire went awol from PE in mid 2023, and then formally stepped down in March this year maybe? So timelines on that one don’t exactly equate, BUT the husband thing may have been a deep fracture that couldn’t be mended, possibly. And would be a little hypocritical of Pip when i don’t doubt she’s partial to the rack. Plus the drama with Michael Clarke 🤔
Thr latest PE Nation collection is a big change from previous years. Will be interesting to see how it goes.

Reactions: 1
Thr latest PE Nation collection is a big change from previous years. Will be interesting to see how it goes.
It’s every other athleisure brand now. I wonder if the change was driven by falling profits tho (speculation) or simply pip trying to make something her own, sans Claire. If driven by falling profits then that makes better sense. But if she’s just ripped the guts out of the brand identity for no real reason, that’s fairly risky. Personally where I loved bold PE many years ago, I’ve now changed to prefer more muted designs, though I did still enjoy some of their stuff as accent type pieces? Haven’t really bought any PE for years though either way, and I’d probably not be running to buy it now when I already have my staple labels in that style (of the rebrand). We shall see 🍿

Why is Brooke Warne at fashion week? I know she's trying to be an Influencer but she has no style, who is looking up to her?
This is my gripe about the people being invited to Fashion Week, it's just anybody with an online following. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 17
It’s every other athleisure brand now. I wonder if the change was driven by falling profits tho (speculation) or simply pip trying to make something her own, sans Claire. If driven by falling profits then that makes better sense. But if she’s just ripped the guts out of the brand identity for no real reason, that’s fairly risky. Personally where I loved bold PE many years ago, I’ve now changed to prefer more muted designs, though I did still enjoy some of their stuff as accent type pieces? Haven’t really bought any PE for years though either way, and I’d probably not be running to buy it now when I already have my staple labels in that style (of the rebrand). We shall see 🍿
it kinda has shades of Sass & Bide to me - those designs are so of-a-time and this is how people are starting to feel about PE perhaps

Reactions: 9
To follow up on my post on Nat Dee’s insane lack of sleep and training regimine
She is showing again she wakes up at 4:30, trains from 5am to 7am, then does a whole day cleaning, meal preparing, and parenting her two kids who very cute seem like very spoiled brats… Then she goes to bed at midnight?

She is Turkish or Lebanese which is very family based heritage so where are all the relatives helping out?
And again i say, where is the husband?

Attachments

• Wow
To follow up on my post on Nat Dee’s insane lack of sleep and training regimine
She is showing again she wakes up at 4:30, trains from 5am to 7am, then does a whole day cleaning, meal preparing, and parenting her two kids who very cute seem like very spoiled brats… Then she goes to bed at midnight?

She is Turkish or Lebanese which is very family based heritage so where are all the relatives helping out?
And again i say, where is the husband?
My 30 minute workouts burn the same amount of calories 😧

Reactions: 18
Oh I still haven’t looked up her daughter lol I’m so nosey
---
Ok so the rainbow wedding theme is horrific as is trying on wedding dresses and your mum decides to pop one on to help you decide. View attachment 2936930
Cause mummy dearest needs everything to be about her as well. Can't have all the attention being on the actual person whose getting married can we 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.