Australian Influencers #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going to say jade and lachie byrcki are doing a podcast now too 🥱

Reactions: 2
I don’t know who this woman is but she does have a nanny or someone looking after the kids?? I’ve never heard of any parent having leisurely time in the mornings or so much “self care” during the week. So entitled.
I remember distinctly the last school holidays she was talking her normal nonsense about honouring herself and mentioned she’d asked 3 different cohorts to look after her kids - from memory it was neighbours, relatives and friends

Im sure they’re thrilled they can see they were lumped with her children so she could have her precious 4 hours of self care and journaling every day 🤪

Reactions: 7
Ho
I remember distinctly the last school holidays she was talking her normal nonsense about honouring herself and mentioned she’d asked 3 different cohorts to look after her kids - from memory it was neighbours, relatives and playdate parents.

Im sure they’re thrilled they can see they were lumped with her children so she could have her precious 4 hours of self care and journaling every day 🤪
How did she in repaying the favour to others though? 🙄

Reactions: 6
I’m going to say jade and lachie byrcki are doing a podcast now too 🥱
His face and whole vibe give me the major ick.

i get the feeling he is the type of guy to say to jade that he would leave her if she got fat. No facts to that claim just an ick feeling I get about him.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 2905406
Anyone follow Ascher Smith? She recently had a skin cancer scare but seemed very “normal”. This is so left field I had to read comments to check it wasn’t satire.
I’m not here to tell anyone what to believe either, but personally after a decade into my aviation career I did have to laugh at this.
omg I’m just catching up on the week - I see this and had to read it 3 times to make sure she was serious? Being anti-vax is one thing but this is cray cray!

Reactions: 1
Has Rachael Finch packed her kids off to the grandparents again? Her and the mob boss husband spent a week in china, now he's off in Europe for a few weeks and she appears to be home alone. Guess the thought of solo parenting didn't appeal to her.

Reactions: 12
Hannah Polities' young children jumping around the seats and playing on the moving boat. None of them wearing life jackets. Most likely because they don't come in beige.
I generally don't comment on people's parenting... but that's all levels of wrong

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Has Rachael Finch packed her kids off to the grandparents again? Her and the mob boss husband spent a week in china, now he's off in Europe for a few weeks and she appears to be home alone. Guess the thought of solo parenting didn't appeal to her.
Did you see what she's posted on stories? Her daughter training for cross country with mum yelling out her timing.
It's as bad as doing sprints with Pappa, whose yelling at them as though he is the greatest sprinter of all time! It's like they are running a military operation.
And the worst part of all, she is filming and sharing with the world. Those poor kids

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Did you see what she's posted on stories? Her daughter training for cross country with mum yelling out her timing.
It's as bad as doing sprints with Pappa, whose yelling at them as though he is the greatest sprinter of all time! It's like they are running a military operation.
And the worst part of all, she is filming and sharing with the world. Those poor kids
the poor look on Violets face… she is bleeping her up big time!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
That video was actually shocking! The poor little girl looked like she was crying and in pain. Rachael Finch is unhinged!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.