Australian Influencers #33

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was going to ask yesterday if anyone thought something was up with dani guy! I knew it! the constant fake loved up posts was all a facade.

Reactions: 7
I was going to ask yesterday if anyone thought something was up with dani guy! I knew it! the constant fake loved up posts was all a facade.
Wouldn't surprise me and obviously isn't an issue if she started seeing women. She's throwing off that vibe about her.

Reactions: 2
Totally off track here but does Mel Watts have a thread coz by golly she needs one….

Reactions: 6

I was wondering about her and Cam recently too! I quite like her, seems very down to earth but I remember thinking when she was posting so many gushing posts about their relationship that it wouldn’t last (been there, know that!).
Wonder what it was, she says different future goals but they always seemed on the same page there. Wonder if there’ll be someone new on the scene soon as that’s what it usually is down to

Reactions: 3
Is Dani guy the one who used to be bffs with Kayla Itsines? Then they suddenly seemed to stop posting on each others pages etc.

Is Dani guy the one who used to be bffs with Kayla Itsines? Then they suddenly seemed to stop posting on each others pages etc.
Yep! Dani also posted something the other day about CSB sports bras being her favourite which I thought was funny lol

• Haha
Totally off track here but does Mel Watts have a thread coz by golly she needs one….
Here you go!

Yep that's the one! They don't post eachother anymore but they are still friends though. Dani went to Adelaide to attend Kayla and Jae's wedding recently.

Chantell Stanton has a baby same age as mine and she let's him day nap in one of those daybed things highly dangerous it annoys me so much how people can be so ignorant

Reactions: 4
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve blocked Mel because I can’t stand her so much!
---

LOL! It’s a website from the man in the sugar baby arrangement with this lady. Get me the popcorn. No idea who they are.
bleeping 😳😳😳 dunno who she is but googled her. Is this dude deranged? I kinda want to defend Sophie because sex work is fine but also come onnnn you’re 36, not 18, be a bit smarter with protecting your public image - particularly if you have a public profile! that tit is playing with fire.

ok edit I read further and dude is definitely deranged, why is he complaining that her depression and anxiety took a negative toll on their relationship? 🥲 odd choice. Also there’s really scant evidence I’ve seen yet aside from a pic of them together?

Attachments

Last edited:
bleeping 😳😳😳 dunno who she is but googled her. Is this dude deranged? I kinda want to defend Sophie because sex work is fine but also come onnnn you’re 36, not 18, be a bit smarter with protecting your public image - particularly if you have a public profile! that tit is playing with fire.

ok edit I read further and dude is definitely deranged, why is he complaining that her depression and anxiety took a negative toll on their relationship? 🥲 odd choice. Also there’s really scant evidence I’ve seen yet aside from a pic of them together?
Actually reading it more I’d be getting the police involved!

Reactions: 8
I was wondering about her and Cam recently too! I quite like her, seems very down to earth but I remember thinking when she was posting so many gushing posts about their relationship that it wouldn’t last (been there, know that!).
Wonder what it was, she says different future goals but they always seemed on the same page there. Wonder if there’ll be someone new on the scene soon as that’s what it usually is down to
I think last year or the year before she had a few months break from social media. Then came back very vague about what a tough time it had been (with inferences being it was relationship issues). More recently there has been reference to him getting sober.
I like her content. So hopefully this is the right choice and they can coparent well. But 100% everything on socials is fake and this is a great reminder

Reactions: 7
Actually reading it more I’d be getting the police involved!
100% disgruntled man bitter that his sugar baby… didn’t actually like him? Shock horror. duck it, I’m with Sophie. Build that illegal pool hun, get that bag 💸

• Haha
Reactions: 16
100% disgruntled man bitter that his sugar baby… didn’t actually like him? Shock horror. duck it, I’m with Sophie. Build that illegal pool hun, get that bag 💸
Shock horror “sugar baby” was there for the money.

• Haha
Reactions: 14