Australian Influencers #33

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh man. This is SO disappointing. I LOVE Bable (Baby Food Bible) they are such nice ladies but they’ve sent Lisa Messenger their book AND goodies from Part and Parcel, another “influencer” who could afford to buy the book and the organic produce vs giving it to one of their loyal followers. Devo and sadly and unfollow as I’m guessing there will be more “influencers” receiving the book 😭

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Oh man. This is SO disappointing. I LOVE Bable (Baby Food Bible) they are such nice ladies but they’ve sent Lisa Messenger their book AND goodies from Part and Parcel, another “influencer” who could afford to buy the book and the organic produce vs giving it to one of their loyal followers. Devo and sadly and unfollow as I’m guessing there will be more “influencers” receiving the book 😭
Lisa Messenger is a cooker.

Reactions: 2
Paige Charmical can get fucked. Staying at the Calile Hotel while whinging that her fully insured house will take another 5 months. Lucky witch gets to stay in a water front home paid for by insurance while her home has a complete renovation and no doubt doubles in value.

Reactions: 13
Paige Charmical can get fucked. Staying at the Calile Hotel while whinging that her fully insured house will take another 5 months. Lucky witch gets to stay in a water front home paid for by insurance while her home has a complete renovation and no doubt doubles in value.
I get spoilt rich girl vibes from her (I don’t think she’s aware she’s privileged) and her boyfriend seems to treat her horribly - I get angry vibes from him anytime he’s on camera 😬

Reactions: 8
I get spoilt rich girl vibes from her (I don’t think she’s aware she’s privileged) and her boyfriend seems to treat her horribly - I get angry vibes from him anytime he’s on camera 😬
Yep defs get the same vibes with BF always so miserable.

Reactions: 6
And she has the most annoying voice

Reactions: 7
Is she thread worthy? I like her but find her annoying at the same time. 😂
Nah she is too boring for her own thread but she's really has been shitting me lately. The voice kills me and I can't stand her holiday content.
Also was she on The Bachelor? Wondered how she friends with those season 1 ladies.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nah she is too boring for her own thread but she's really has been shitting me lately. The voice kills me and I can't stand her holiday content.
Also was she on The Bachelor? Wondered how she friends with those season 1 ladies.
I find her rants about marriage a little hilarious. She seems super passionate about her stance on not getting married (preach it sister, whatever floats your boat) but I feel with her bf being awful to her maybe there is more to the story.

Reactions: 3
Can someone explain Sophie Pearce to me please.
They are always on holiday and she is always spending how do they make coin?

Reactions: 2