Australian Influencers #33

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll never understand how brands ever thought that sending PR packs to “influencers” and then the “influencer” sharing it, would make customers want to buy the products. Like cooool this person got sent all this free stuff, let me go out and use my own money to buy it. Insane. And we’ve all been sucked into this too,
So very true
I cam across a TikTok this week where a teacher in the US out of her own pocket had little set ups of personal hygiene products and snack foods for students who didn’t have access to this stuff from home. Her tiktok went viral and she has been sent so much stuff. I’d rather support brands with my hard earned money that support this wonderful educator than greedy influencers.

im honestly over the greed and the sneaky grifted/ad of these influencers especially the ones that make the actual word #ad or gifted so effing small

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’ll never understand how brands ever thought that sending PR packs to “influencers” and then the “influencer” sharing it, would make customers want to buy the products. Like cooool this person got sent all this free stuff, let me go out and use my own money to buy it. Insane. And we’ve all been sucked into this too,
I remember a while back there was a supermarket cosmetics brand constantly resharing stories from influencers who had received free makeup from them. I used to use that makeup and it was hard for me as a single mum to even afford it so it was sickening. So much so that I emailed the brand and they pretty much said tough, thats how it is. So now I refuse to buy it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Revie Jane trying to flog a disgusting grey tracksuit for over $200 😳 The fit on the pants she’s wearing in the reel too - they’re so baggy and unflattering. The comments on the post are pretty funny too.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not transphobic at all. I've said before if is was child's choice all good. The comment is directed at the mum I think it's 10000% just for her Instagram aesthetic.
---

Sorry everyone my snark was only directed at the mum. Looks like she does everything for the gram. Who the duck would really wear those outfits and go apple picking. It's bleeping weird. Absolutely no shade to the child I just can't shake the feeling it was all her (especially since it happened when that child was so young)
Who is she and what’s her story? The outfits are pretty ridiculous 🤣

Reactions: 3
Who is she and what’s her story? The outfits are pretty ridiculous 🤣
Haha yeah her whole page is. Danielle Symes don't really know the story, only couple mentions here but I think she is pretty boring besides the fact that she is bleeping weird and it's all so curated. It's giving old school Mormon mummy blogger.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Revie Jane trying to flog a disgusting grey tracksuit for over $200 😳 The fit on the pants she’s wearing in the reel too - they’re so baggy and unflattering. The comments on the post are pretty funny too.
🤣🤣 looks like a good tracksuit for prison.

“it’s a vibe” “you’ve outdone yourself”

🤥 🤥
Lowes called and they want their tracksuit back…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
🤣🤣 looks like a good tracksuit for prison.

“it’s a vibe” “you’ve outdone yourself”

🤥 🤥
Lowes called and they want their tracksuit back…
“I’d look like an Oompa Loompa in these. They’re not even flattering on Revie…..” 😆

I feel sorry for all the women who have bought them - Revie must be laughing all the way to the bank charging $200+ for what you can get at Kmart for like 1/5 the price!

Reactions: 8
He seems like a grifter. Unemployed and living in a van. What a winner. Waiting on her announcement which was supposed to be immediate. After reading her post again I was thinking maybe she’s doing a trip around Australia with him in the van and maybe a Podcast together 🤷🏻‍♀️
Boom 💥 😂 What could go wrong? 😂
IMG_7440.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
So very true
I cam across a TikTok this week where a teacher in the US out of her own pocket had little set ups of personal hygiene products and snack foods for students who didn’t have access to this stuff from home. Her tiktok went viral and she has been sent so much stuff. I’d rather support brands with my hard earned money that support this wonderful educator than greedy influencers.

im honestly over the greed and the sneaky grifted/ad of these influencers especially the ones that make the actual word #ad or gifted so effing small
I saw those Tiktoks and it was really nice to see all the donations for her students. This is good marketing for a brand!! Not the same spoilt few people every week trying to flog another product. The amount of gym wear some of them must own is crazy!!

Reactions: 10
I saw those Tiktoks and it was really nice to see all the donations for her students. This is good marketing for a brand!! Not the same spoilt few people every week trying to flog another product. The amount of gym wear some of them must own is crazy!!
some much active wear, so many camel toes

• Haha
Reactions: 6