Australian Influencers #33

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think they need to declare acts of violence against women as terror attacks. Start raiding the houses and ransacking The hard drives of incels spreading hatred against women. 31 women this year. This is our national shame.
Painfully it seems to be the shame of most countries. I looked around to see who is getting it right. Spoiler: no one.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Massive eye roll. Babes you are there on a gifted stay.
She got a gifted trip to Saudi Arabia but never posted about it after everyone got wind of it, never addressed it either! Only supports brands she believes in, sure I’d believe in Luxury Escapes if I didn’t have to pay for it either!!!

Reactions: 10
I unfollowed Sophie Tieman. She was on her stories last night having a sook that people weren’t blowing wind up her ass about having another baby and said something to the effect of “women control yourselves” because some people dare mention it would be chaotic. Yuck, ick, no thanks Sophie.
She is the worst. Like many of them - she only wants advice, suggestions, recommendations, free stuff when she wants it. She doesn't want anyone else's opinion if it is different to hers.

Reactions: 11
Yeah I agree about the new guy… something really off about him!
also agree about Rosie but I still love her through the insufferabiloty 🤷‍♀️
He seems like a grifter. Unemployed and living in a van. What a winner. Waiting on her announcement which was supposed to be immediate. After reading her post again I was thinking maybe she’s doing a trip around Australia with him in the van and maybe a Podcast together 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
He seems like a grifter. Unemployed and living in a van. What a winner. Waiting on her announcement which was supposed to be immediate. After reading her post again I was thinking maybe she’s doing a trip around Australia with him in the van and maybe a Podcast together 🤷🏻‍♀️

I reread the JTG update again last night while we were on the topic and she did mention that she can buy the old episodes or re-record them etc as a way to bring back the show so I wonder if she’s struck a deal somehow and JTG is actually coming back but I agree, it’ll be centred around doing it on the road & this new guy.
I already feel it would be touch and go, she seems quite lost (rightly so) so it would fall apart when the relationship does..

Reactions: 2
For me it’s like why do they deserve it over any paying customers?
Me too. I love Rare beauty’s liquid blush but there was a stage where EVERY influencer was getting the entire set of all the colours, even ones that don’t post about makeup, and I was outraged. Especially after I did two separate trips to Sephora to get a particular shade that was always sold out, after I finish the couple I have I’ll find another brand.

Reactions: 9
I reread the JTG update again last night while we were on the topic and she did mention that she can buy the old episodes or re-record them etc as a way to bring back the show so I wonder if she’s struck a deal somehow and JTG is actually coming back but I agree, it’ll be centred around doing it on the road & this new guy.
I already feel it would be touch and go, she seems quite lost (rightly so) so it would fall apart when the relationship does..
Still waiting on Rosie Waterlands update……🤷🏻‍♀️

This woman just looks like a nut job. The boy that the crazy witch made into a girl is look very tween boy here. Wonder what she will do going forward.
God forbid a parent is attuned to what their child is telling them. Get this transphobic tit out of here please.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Sammi Tupper/Mason should have her phone taken off her when she drinks. She attempted to do a live and you could hear her slurring her words and sloppy drunk. She then posted to her stories and good grief she’s wasted. How her kids and partner don’t say something is beyond me

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Argh can we not get into the trans stuff again. People are allowed to have different points of view. All of a sudden there’s this expectation that everyone should be ok with children living as the opposite sex. People are allowed to disagree with that.

Anyway. I couldn’t remember what season of the bachelor Sophie was on so I had a look. I can’t believe the honey badger is partnered with a child now and another one on the way.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Does she always dress herself and her children in Famous Five/Narnia cosplay or was Apple picking a special occasion?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone else see the footage of the Midwife Mummas partner sweeping the floors in his tighty whities and run straight to the bathroom and puke? I mean, good on you if you find your partner sexy and attractive, but we don’t need to see it. My poor partner is definitely not getting any sexy time tonight after that assault on my poor eyeballs 😫🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
God forbid a parent is attuned to what their child is telling them. Get this transphobic tit out of here please.
Not transphobic at all. I've said before if is was child's choice all good. The comment is directed at the mum I think it's 10000% just for her Instagram aesthetic.
---
Oh I understood but I’m confused by the “crazy witch made him into a girl” bit.
Sorry everyone my snark was only directed at the mum. Looks like she does everything for the gram. Who the duck would really wear those outfits and go apple picking. It's bleeping weird. Absolutely no shade to the child I just can't shake the feeling it was all her (especially since it happened when that child was so young)

• Heart
Reactions: 10