Australian Influencers #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely! So much research shows that this type high training load for young children leads to burn out or injury as a young teen. For someone who claims to be a authority about wellness she isnā€™t really thinking about the well-being of her very young children.

Rachel Finch needs to encourage her husband to wash his hair more often. He reminds me of the main character in the Ring when he wears it out at the warehouse šŸ¤¢
I know her hisband
The constant ā€œthe kids will see our disciplineā€ garbage - those kids will burn out and not find any joy in movement when itā€™s constantly forced. Itā€™s painful to watch. Not every kid likes sport. Yes there are tons of benefits to being physically active - but most kids naturally are. I wouldnā€™t find it inspiring to have someone to push me to train for x country on the weekend. Itā€™s also a bit rich considering neither Rachael nor her creep husband are elite athletes. Even Candice and David Warner wouldnā€™t push their kids to this extent and both of them have the background!
I know Michael, her husband, pretty well. He was pushed relentlessly as a child with dancing, but all the kids from Russian backgrounds were, that was the norm. He had a lot, A LOT, of partner changes in the quest to be the best, as such, probably didn't reach his highest potential.

I actually came here to say why does Mikki Fisher think she's Fashion Critical..... Amazes me people with no real fashion sense think they can critique the fashion industry, basically for a laugh.
You're not funny Darl, and please get that terrible wrinkle in your forehead seen to. No one at the Met would dare walk out with that crater.

Reactions: 11
I know her hisband

I know Michael, her husband, pretty well. He was pushed relentlessly as a child with dancing, but all the kids from Russian backgrounds were, that was the norm. He had a lot, A LOT, of partner changes in the quest to be the best, as such, probably didn't reach his highest potential.

I actually came here to say why does Mikki Fisher think she's Fashion Critical..... Amazes me people with no real fashion sense think they can critique the fashion industry, basically for a laugh.
You're not funny Darl, and please get that terrible wrinkle in your forehead seen to. No one at the Met would dare walk out with that crater.
I donā€™t follow Rachel but often wondered if it was a cultural thing with pushing the kids and the strict eating as I thought he was from some eastern European country.

Reactions: 3
Is that why Violet sounds Russian when she speaks? My neighbours are Brazilian and speak only Portuguese to their kids, yet when the kids speak English, itā€™s with an Australian accent, because thatā€™s what they hear all day at school. I could understand if Violet had a twang as a toddler/kid but at her age I find it weird she has an accent and Dom doesnā€™t.

Is that why Violet sounds Russian when she speaks? My neighbours are Brazilian and speak only Portuguese to their kids, yet when the kids speak English, itā€™s with an Australian accent, because thatā€™s what they hear all day at school. I could understand if Violet had a twang as a toddler/kid but at her age I find it weird she has an accent and Dom doesnā€™t.
Maybe. Michael was precocious as a kid, spoilt, despite his parents pushing him. Exceptionally talented but with an ego to match.
Violet reminds me of him, she probably puts it on šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Re: Rachel Finch I can just see those kids struggling with obesity as adults tbh. Imagine when they are old enough to have food freedom? Theyā€™ll go ham. Also, she is honestly a very gorgeous creature does she not realise her husband is not only hideous but a jerk? šŸ˜‚ like she is so far out of his league but absolutely conducts herself like she is beneath him

Reactions: 16
Re: Rachel Finch I can just see those kids struggling with obesity as adults tbh. Imagine when they are old enough to have food freedom? Theyā€™ll go ham. Also, she is honestly a very gorgeous creature does she not realise her husband is not only hideous but a jerk? šŸ˜‚ like she is so far out of his league but absolutely conducts herself like she is beneath him
This happened with my cousin lol, she was on her way to being a professional tennis player, my aunty pushed and pushed her, she was never allowed to eat any kind of junk food (every single school holidays we went on a day out with our grandma and she would eat maccas and we all had to swear to keep it quiet šŸ˜‚). She ended up quitting cold turkey cause she couldn't stand it anymore. She's not obese or anything now but she is definitely not the size her mum would like her to be, she splurges on uber eats all the time now that she's older and out of home šŸ˜‚ it makes me giggle cause I know my aunty would HAAAATE it. (she's an an absolute c*nt so ha!)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Time to stop sharing your houses braindead influencers!! šŸ™„ took me a whole minute to locate the address and sale price for Britts new house via image search with screenshot from her story. But donā€™t worry she waited until they moved out of the old place to share the sold photo šŸ« šŸ« 

Reactions: 5
Time to stop sharing your houses braindead influencers!! šŸ™„ took me a whole minute to locate the address and sale price for Britts new house via image search with screenshot from her story. But donā€™t worry she waited until they moved out of the old place to share the sold photo šŸ« šŸ« 
Came to say the same thing! Took next to no time to find it!

Reactions: 1
bleeping hell to have nearly 4 mil to drop on a house after spending who knows how much on their last reno :oops:

His businesses must make a lot of money

• Wow
Reactions: 6
bleeping hell to have nearly 4 mil to drop on a house after spending who knows how much on their last reno :oops:

His businesses must make a lot of money
I thought the same. My other thoughts were the adults bedroom is on seperate floor to kids rooms and one kid be down in the basementā€¦ great for teenagers but not the layout your like for young kids!

Easy as pie! Gosh not the area I wouldā€™ve expected them to end up in. Same suburb as Danni Rogers

Laura Bentley's shtick is getting so warn out. I lost weight, I had a terrible childhood, my husbands a tradie and just a dumb bloke, my kids are cRaZY, am I right mums omg. It's sooo boring! At least she hasn't shown her kids undies, her address, car rego and kids school this week I suppose. Progress.

Reactions: 14
Who we talking about

Easy as pie! Gosh not the area I wouldā€™ve expected them to end up in. Same suburb as Danni Rogers
Really?? I thought Danni was north side for some reason.

It's not where I would have picked for them either. I'm sure they were north side when they last lived in Brisbane. It's quite close to a main road too, it might be quite noisy.

Never mind found it 30 seconds later. Hmmm interesting it's nice obvs 3.75 mil will get you that but I would have preferred beach house.

Laura Bentley's shtick is getting so warn out. I lost weight, I had a terrible childhood, my husbands a tradie and just a dumb bloke, my kids are cRaZY, am I right mums omg. It's sooo boring! At least she hasn't shown her kids undies, her address, car rego and kids school this week I suppose. Progress.
I hit unfollow on her last year, was sick of seeing her put up with Sarah Kearns. Anyone that associates with that bleeping bottom dwelling maggot isnā€™t worth our views.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.