Australian Influencers #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does Victoria Devine’s pregnancy feel like it’s dragged on forever..? I’m not sure if it’s that her posts/stories are appearing in my feed more regularly or if she’s pivoted to share a lot more about her journey but I wish she’d balance it back out a little.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is it just me or does Victoria Devine’s pregnancy feel like it’s dragged on forever..? I’m not sure if it’s that her posts/stories are appearing in my feed more regularly or if she’s pivoted to share a lot more about her journey but I wish she’d balance it back out a little.
I was really happy for her when she announced, now I can’t wait to hit unfollow as soon as she announces the birth. What crazy name do we think she’ll go with?

Reactions: 8
Now the attention seeking, “oops that was meant to be to close friends!”
Thank God these people don't work in jobs that require them to actually get up and leave the house every day, I know surgeons and other people in meaningful and/or physical professionals that have worked to 38+ weeks yet this one thinks opening her laptop is the equivalent of fighting a fire or something that matters.

Reactions: 46
Now the attention seeking, “oops that was meant to be to close friends!”
There certainly is an option to just delete the story "accidentally" publicly shared and not draw attention to the situation but for Ms Devine that's simply not an option. Longest gestational period of my life. Hope her baby comes on Thursday lollll

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thank God these people don't work in jobs that require them to actually get up and leave the house every day, I know surgeons and other people in meaningful and/or physical professionals that have worked to 38+ weeks yet this one thinks opening her laptop is the equivalent of fighting a fire or something that matters.
I worked with a lawyer who brought her hospital bag to work and then drove from the office to the hospital to have her baby later in the day.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I worked with a lawyer who brought her hospital bag to work and then drove from the office to the hospital to have her baby later in the day.
Very much same 😂 former boss begrudgingly left a meeting to drive herself to hospital, had me bring her laptop to the recovery suite. Obviously this is the other end of the spectrum and I suggest balance is best, and that as a society we need to better support new parents, but the reality is that life doesn’t stop 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Surely some of these entrepreneurial business boss witch ladies have had contingency plans in place. Mia Plecic also flexing that she’s due in 2 weeks and still hammering away… it’s not aspirational. Especially for your first child. It’s an absolute clusterfuck of an adjustment. Thinking you can just slip into 24/7 WFH when the baby is a few hours old is also bleeping sad.
Eleanor Pendleton (I know she’s not everyone’s cup of tea and she certainly grates at times) has been honest about needing to go back to work during COVID when her baby was only a few weeks old - even though she had plans in place. She deliberately chose to set up things in place second time round because it’s not realistic to think you can slot a baby into a business, as passionate as you are. It’s an indictment on capitalism to be honest. We shouldn’t be supporting women racing back to their businesses (although it is a bit sad if they have to when they brag about all their wealth - but clearly they need to do it to keep the bills paid) when they should be supported. This is just a recipe for added stress on potential PND.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Probably a bit too nosey,but does anyone know the address? I’ve been so keen to have a nosey on real estate.com at the house!!
Totally understand if people don’t want to share, I’m just a kiwi in kiwiland fascinated by their wealth 😂
---

Whoops, attaching photo!
I’ve just found it. I found it through screenshotting the house from the article and putting it in google lens (through the app) and then tons of articles came up with the house and there just happened to be a photo with the address and then found it on realestate.com

Reactions: 2
Surely some of these entrepreneurial business boss witch ladies have had contingency plans in place. Mia Plecic also flexing that she’s due in 2 weeks and still hammering away… it’s not aspirational. Especially for your first child. It’s an absolute clusterfuck of an adjustment. Thinking you can just slip into 24/7 WFH when the baby is a few hours old is also bleeping sad.
Eleanor Pendleton (I know she’s not everyone’s cup of tea and she certainly grates at times) has been honest about needing to go back to work during COVID when her baby was only a few weeks old - even though she had plans in place. She deliberately chose to set up things in place second time round because it’s not realistic to think you can slot a baby into a business, as passionate as you are. It’s an indictment on capitalism to be honest. We shouldn’t be supporting women racing back to their businesses (although it is a bit sad if they have to when they brag about all their wealth - but clearly they need to do it to keep the bills paid) when they should be supported. This is just a recipe for added stress on potential PND.
Made the mistake of thinking if could work right up and things would be pretty sweet, that I would just work around bub ect. It lead to a spiral of PND.
Your body goes through so much, your relationships around you change and you need to bond with the little person who has just entered the world. Go into a bubble, focus on your bub/ partner and enjoy it as much as you can because work will always be there!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That's a semi decent of her. She's not an attractive lady.
Semi decent photo
---
I believe she is trying to raise funds before she heads back to Australia. She doesn't make much money from insta so is in need of funds to start her life again,
Oh i would be surprised if she makes any money from insta. Her photos are all outfit pics of her in designer gear which I assume she purchased.
Her (ex?) husband and family both have money. Even with a separation or divorce & starting again from scratch, she'll be doing a lot better than most people out there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Her special little snowflakes can’t possibly handle school. When all her kids have so many issues at different schools - there is one common denominator!
She is spoken about a bit on the debt free community forum. So odd that it’s never her kids fault.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.