Australian Influencers #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow Nadia Bokody (later in life lesbian) - I was wondering if anything happened to her relationship? The two very much hard launched and were all over each other and now haven't seen them/Nadia has also been very quiet.
yes I do…. Something is definitely amiss! They were a very cute couple

Tara Pavlovic’s husband seems like such a jerk. He was so rude to her the other day when they were at the zoo, and then today he’s being such a dick to her. These reels that she’s posting about him, even though we can all see they are meant to be funny and poking fun, I feel like he’s the type who would get very angry at her over them. I started following her when it was mentioned on here that he went on a trip while she was heavily pregnant with her second baby and she was really upset. Ugh I could never be with a wanker like him, she deserves better. Also I said this recently but Tara please stop showing your children in their underwear!

Reactions: 26
Tara Pavlovic’s husband seems like such a jerk. He was so rude to her the other day when they were at the zoo, and then today he’s being such a dick to her. These reels that she’s posting about him, even though we can all see they are meant to be funny and poking fun, I feel like he’s the type who would get very angry at her over them. I started following her when it was mentioned on here that he went on a trip while she was heavily pregnant with her second baby and she was really upset. Ugh I could never be with a wanker like him, she deserves better. Also I said this recently but Tara please stop showing your children in their underwear!
He speaks to her like she's a piece of tit. He seems like the typical misogynistic prick and is setting a horrible example for their kids. I feel like she could do way better

Reactions: 25
He speaks to her like she's a piece of tit. He seems like the typical misogynistic prick and is setting a horrible example for their kids. I feel like she could do way better
Hard agree.
I never watched her season of bach, and started following after seeing the stuff on here when he went away, but I can hand on heart say she is one of very very few influencers that I genuinely like. I feel like we could be friends irl, which means she’s just an awesome person, or she’s actually nailing her job as being a “relatable” influencer

Reactions: 21
She followed them, then unfollowed when this post came out.
She's definitely hiding it and didn't want to be caught out. Otherwise, why bother un following the page
WHY are these women getting pregnant to this drop kick?! He literally abandons all his kids?!

Reactions: 28
Screenshot_20240209_104150_Instagram~2.jpg

Why can't influencers donate?
Hopefully this will make her think twice before she accumulates more junk.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 2744766
no Hilary I do not want to invest in your whiny ass
She can’t get any investors or a bank loan? I thought this type of thing was for a new business? Not too sure
---
Northern Rivers mum influences? Anyone else think this is a bit shocking? Emma Johnson's, New earth mamma baby in a carrier while in the road in Costa Rica?
Oh FFS. They do it and post proudly about it. I’ll report.

Reactions: 7
Northern Rivers mum influences? Anyone else think this is a bit shocking? Emma Johnson's, New earth mamma baby in a carrier while in the road in Costa Rica?
I wonder how they can afford all the world travel they’re doing at the moment? My mind boggles that people like her travel overseas with their unvaccinated children. Also not even getting a single check up during your pregnancy and ending up with free birthed surprise twins. The whole thing just sends me into an anxiety spiral! The children are absolutely beautiful and I just cannot imagine why anyone would put their kids at a heightened risk of health issues by eschewing tradition healthcare completely.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Probably a bit too nosey,but does anyone know the address? I’ve been so keen to have a nosey on real estate.com at the house!!
Totally understand if people don’t want to share, I’m just a kiwi in kiwiland fascinated by their wealth 😂
---
Probably a bit too nosey,but does anyone know the address? I’ve been so keen to have a nosey on real estate.com at the house!!
Totally understand if people don’t want to share, I’m just a kiwi in kiwiland fascinated by their wealth 😂
Whoops, attaching photo!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.