Australian Influencers #31

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly can hardly understand him, he just seems to speak quite garbled but perhaps I just have had a different experience with that age group so far ☺ that is true he’s still fairly little!
I’m no expert but I would say he is probably the lower end of the it’s ok for his age. I too struggle to understand him but I think he has improved a bit.

i find her super chaotic and I think her schtick for TikTok is going to backfire as she is now discovering having 2 toddlers and a newborn the reality is not so funny now.

Reactions: 7
Quite possibly one of the most awkward reels on the internet today…Charlotte Heinrich shilling her fake diamonds.

“What’s your favourite piece?”
“Well, I designed them all so it’s hard to say.” 🥴

IMG_6207.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Re Danni Duncan - her husband is now saying she angered parents who are clearly lazy in their food and that there is 24 hours in a day so better choices should be made

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Re Danni Duncan - her husband is now saying she angered parents who are clearly lazy in their food and that there is 24 hours in a day so better choices should be made
I just looked and they both won't shut up about it, so so problematic 😐 She is not even a qualified dietician, she's a 'nutrition and fitness coach'! Ugh, privileged wankers who only care about making money.

Reactions: 29
Quite possibly one of the most awkward reels on the internet today…Charlotte Heinrich shilling her fake diamonds.

“What’s your favourite piece?”
“Well, I designed them all so it’s hard to say.” 🥴

View attachment 2736756
This is so cringe. She sounds like she smokes a pack a day and grew up in a trailer park.
Anyone else remember when she was against lab diamonds? Now she is telling everyone that they are more sustainable.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh duck off. It wasn’t about time how much time she had or a lack of effort. It’s about balance and making sure kids have food that they will actually eat. The lunchboxes were perfectly fine. There’s nothing wrong with giving kids a little packet of Oreos or whatever. It’s actually RECOMMENDED by actual dieticians to serve stuff like that with meals and keep food neutral.
---
(comments directed at that guy, not you obviously 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Oh duck off. It wasn’t about time how much time she had or a lack of effort. It’s about balance and making sure kids have food that they will actually eat. The lunchboxes were perfectly fine. There’s nothing wrong with giving kids a little packet of Oreos or whatever. It’s actually RECOMMENDED by actual dieticians to serve stuff like that with meals and keep food neutral.
---
(comments directed at that guy, not you obviously 😂)
They clearly don’t have kids who have a limited diet, you can send all the healthy food you like, some kids will never eat it. I would rather the kids eat something over nothing. These stupid cunts need a reality check and some qualifications before they start peddling their bullshit to sell an ebook.
It’s probably plagiarized, next they’ll be doing an Emmylou and claiming they are being bullied & stalked 🤣🤣

Reactions: 31
Oh yeah so he’s a massive wanker. Lovely couple!

Reactions: 15
They clearly don’t have kids who have a limited diet, you can send all the healthy food you like, some kids will never eat it. I would rather the kids eat something over nothing. These stupid cunts need a reality check and some qualifications before they start peddling their bullshit to sell an ebook.
It’s probably plagiarized, next they’ll be doing an Emmylou and claiming they are being bullied & stalked 🤣🤣
They’re both wankers when it comes to “whole foods” and a “healthy lifestyle”
Look I get it, whole foods are great
Blah blah blah
But honestly you’re not educating people by being a self righteous privileged wanker about it. Coming across like you’re so much better than the rest of us plebs because of your food choices.

Reactions: 24
I feel like I’m the only one not on the Indy Clinton fan express train. She seems nice but honestly her posts are hectic, her husband always looks like he needs a shower and the kids seem like terrors. Sorry to say but does the little boy also have some speech issues?
I can’t stand her haha. She seems really vapid and is pimping out her children for views/money. How she is so popular? I have no idea.
---
Good reply from Abbie. Here’s the message she got.
IMG_4739.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Omg this!!!! 🙌🏼
Abby never asked for your opinion or “advice” so the whole “telling it like it is” excuse is completely null and void. You’re not “up front and honest” you’re just a bleep, danni.
Her balding stick of a husband has jumped in to defend his wife from the “keyboard warriors” who are just feeling guilty apparently because they give their kids cereal 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ok more of this now I’ve seen this couple 😂 Are we meant to want food/fitness advice from this couple? Jesus Christ 😳🥴 They look like siblings
IMG_4741.jpeg
IMG_4743.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
They both have massive foreheads so maybe they need a bit of sugar in their life to grow some hair back
I wouldn't take advice from either of these dickheads. On any topic.
And no I won't take coaching either.
Cheerio.

Reactions: 20
They look like they’ve both just kicked a particularly nasty meth addiction.
As someone with a lot of experience in this area…. That was the first thing I thought when seeing those pictures. Gaunt, protruding cheek bones, sallow skin..

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.