Australian Influencers #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Lauren’s content, it’s vastly different from the typical scabby bleep influencers, who post their kids for likes and clout.
I find Lauren to be very intelligent, loves her family & has strong views on matters, I like how she uses her stadium of fans to help spread her messages, some things I don’t agree with, but she has never done anything that’s made me want to unfollow, I quite like that she will hear out a difference of opinion instead of blocking me 🤣

Did anyone see that scamming fuckhead Miki Fisher has started a new Podcast, has her distance email reiki / readings not been scamming enough people so she’s branching out? This is one person I can’t stand, purely because I feel she’s conning money from vulnerable people.
The crazy village lady?! Mikki is the biggest duck wit going.

Reactions: 11
My god this is bullshit. Yes your sons stole your “Brillo oil”.. at least be real
No idea who this is or how old the kids are but the idea of some influencer’s sons taking their body oils to use for ahem..private activities is equal parts hilarious and vomit inducing to me 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Agree that she probably needs to find something more meaningful than Instagram to do with her time and I’ll be curious to see what she does once the youngest starts school. She doesn’t post a lot of the day to day now, so I think it’s easy to forget that she’s a full time mum still 😅 (I think the littlest has just started transition a couple of days a week).
If we think everyone with a brain should go and do something “more meaningful” with their time then we will have no one of any substance to follow.
I personally want to encourage content creators with something to say. I don’t want to be left with only half-brained idiots showing me their lunch every day.

Also strongly disagree Lauren is doing any of this for clout or to be self serving. It’s come at quite a cost to her. She’s lost jobs and followers and gets a lot of hate for it, plus she’s risking losing her account by posting this stuff. No one would keep doing it if it was only about clout.
---
Did anyone see that scamming fuckhead Miki Fisher has started a new Podcast, has her distance email reiki / readings not been scamming enough people so she’s branching out? This is one person I can’t stand, purely because I feel she’s conning money from vulnerable people.
if I have to see this woman dance with her vagina out one more time….

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Does anyone follow Emily Jade O’Keeffe? She’s a radio announcer here on the Gold Coast. Mostly harmless as an influencer (James cosmetics, food delivery tit etc), very ostentatious, very GC. She posted this newspaper article this morning, which is fine, except her own daughter has had a public Instagram account since she was 10 years old (recently turned 12). The kid posts selfies in tight crop tops, does makeup hauls, is often in her school uniform, bikinis etc. Do these influencers not see the bleeping problem?

IMG_9251.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Does anyone follow Emily Jade O’Keeffe? She’s a radio announcer here on the Gold Coast. Mostly harmless as an influencer (James cosmetics, food delivery tit etc), very ostentatious, very GC. She posted this newspaper article this morning, which is fine, except her own daughter has had a public Instagram account since she was 10 years old (recently turned 12). The kid posts selfies in tight crop tops, does makeup hauls, is often in her school uniform, bikinis etc. Do these influencers not see the bleeping problem?
View attachment 2583870
She’s exactly who should be reading about this study if she thinks it’s ok for her kid to have IG. It wouldn’t be that difficult for someone to locate her own children! Scary 😫

Reactions: 12
Truly bizarre partnership. Can’t imagine Victoria ever stepping foot in a Reject Shop. Her Christmas decorations are all super exxy.
3FCFC692-684E-4FB8-9E5B-95C37D17BA94.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can Victoria Devine stop going on about the stupid iMpOrTeD nugget ice maker, AeStHeTic cot and not-so-subtly flashing the Hermes blanket. We get it, you are wealthy. Read the room.
---
Truly bizarre partnership. Can’t imagine Victoria ever stepping foot in a Reject Shop. Her Christmas decorations are all super exxy.
View attachment 2583965
Hahahah the timing of my post!!! Vicky D and her bougie luxuries and the reject shop. "We all have been stretched for cash" GIRL come on.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.